Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 38 votes, 4.92 average. Display Modes
Old 04-06-2010, 11:08 PM   #2741
Webkinz :)
TheStraw is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Announces "Thank You Canada!" Contest for Free Chipette Costumes!

That's really amazing that the Canadian fans came through like that!! Thank you so much!
Sponsored Links
Old 04-06-2010, 11:09 PM   #2742
angelgirl409

angelgirl409 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Announces "Thank You Canada!" Contest for Free Chipette Costumes!

Thank you so much!! i didn't even know that there were costumes and we weren't involved.. you ROCK for doing this for us!!!
angelgirl409 is offline Female
Old 04-06-2010, 11:10 PM   #2743
grannie1annie
grany316 is a glorious beacon of lightgrany316 is a glorious beacon of lightgrany316 is a glorious beacon of light

Thank you friends from Canadian, I have 4 granddaughters living there, maybe they will see this, Really appreciate you. Bless you All!!!! grany316
grany316 is offline Female
Old 04-06-2010, 11:10 PM   #2744
Lil Kinz
tami624 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank You CANADA!!

LETS ALL FOLLOW CANADA'S GENEROSITY AND PAY IT FORWARD IN OUR DAILY LIVES.
tami624 is offline Female
Old 04-06-2010, 11:11 PM   #2745
syek
Gift Guru

Bootsy is on a distinguished road

Thanks Canadian members!
Old 04-06-2010, 11:12 PM   #2746
celticknotqueen

celticknotqueen is an unknown quantity at this point

THANK YOU CANADA and thanks for supporting the olympics this year too!!
Old 04-06-2010, 11:12 PM   #2747
Lil Kinz
Springheath is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks!!!!!
Springheath is offline Female
Old 04-06-2010, 11:17 PM   #2748
magicuni
Gifted

Diamondgirl will become famous soon enough

Thanks Appreciate the help.
Old 04-06-2010, 11:18 PM   #2749
kitcatgrl
Lil Kinz
wendzilla is an unknown quantity at this point

THANK YOU CANADA!!!!!!
Old 04-06-2010, 11:20 PM   #2750
wbknzprincess is an unknown quantity at this point

Smile Re: Webkinz Insider Announces "Thank You Canada!" Contest for Free Chipette Costumes!

Thank You SO much to our generous neighbors to the north
CANADA!!!! It was so great that you donated so many codes, to give us the chance on being awarded a Chipette costume! I love the Chipettes and hope I am lucky enough to be a winner. I even named three of my webkinz after the Chipettes! Again thanks for your kindness!!!! Proud owner of 149 Webkinz and counting!!!
Closed

Tags
"merci beaucoup!", --friend, bethany♥, canada: the place to be!, canadians are awesome!!!, canadians are selfless, clare wuz here!, cute loves horses, dragon ♥ ~snowwie, fanboy and chum chum?, friend=canada, gotta love chocolatecat67, gracias!, i liek choclate melk!, karlie was here!, lexee was here! (:, liv says tank ya [[:, so nice:d, thank you canadians!!!, thank you!, thanks canadians, thx a bunchies canada!, we love you canada!, you rock canadiansss, yumm canadian bacon

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: