Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 38 votes, 4.92 average. Display Modes
Old 04-06-2010, 10:10 PM   #2701
Webkinz :)

jjrmc10 will become famous soon enough

Thumbs up Re: Webkinz Insider Announces "Thank You Canada!" Contest for Free Chipette Costumes!

View Post Originally Posted by dragonbird
*MAny thanks to our Canadian friends who were SO very VERY generous..andto WI, and I can truly appreciate the amount of time it takes to send out the gifts...although not really even on that scale! hahaha! You're my heroes!
First we were:
Click the image to open in full size.
Now we are:
Click the image to open in full size.
I just want to say thank you so very much for all of your hard work.. I was so looking forward to being able to click on those advertisments, and even though it was not possible I am very grateful for all of you Canadians that were able to!! And I am so excited that so many of you generous webkinz insider members are willing to share them with us.. And for that I thank you all so much!!!! Go Webkinz Insiders!!!
jjrmc10 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-06-2010, 10:15 PM   #2702

FarfalleAlfredo is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Announces "Thank You Canada!" Contest for Free Chipette Costumes!

Thank you generous Canadians

FarfalleAlfredo is offline Female
Old 04-06-2010, 10:15 PM   #2703
Lil Kinz

mitzkity is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Announces "Thank You Canada!" Contest for Free Chipette Costumes!

How sweet of you to think of us so charitably!! THANK YOU!!!
Old 04-06-2010, 10:16 PM   #2704

ladycayte will become famous soon enough

Wow- Canadians are both generous... and great at hockey!
THANK YOU!
ladycayte is offline Female
Old 04-06-2010, 10:16 PM   #2705
equinegurl

equinegurl is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank you so much canadians! What a generous thing to do for those who couldn't be a part of the contest
Old 04-06-2010, 10:17 PM   #2706
Gifted

poobears is sweet stuff
poobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuff

Aww Thank you, that was very sweet of you guys to do.
Old 04-06-2010, 10:18 PM   #2707
Lil Kinz
BellePearl is an unknown quantity at this point

Thumbs up Re: Webkinz Insider Announces "Thank You Canada!" Contest for Free Chipette Costumes!

Thank you fellow Canadians for your generosity!! That is awesome!!

From BellePearl and her Webkinz Gang
:abn::bt::clyde::fp::husky::gwolf::g rwc::goo:
Old 04-06-2010, 10:21 PM   #2708
Lil Kinz
nelly172 is an unknown quantity at this point

Many thanks to our Canadian friends for the donation of codes. You are the best!
Old 04-06-2010, 10:21 PM   #2709
Lil Kinz
val7886 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks to all you Canadians!!!
Old 04-06-2010, 10:21 PM   #2710

FarfalleAlfredo is an unknown quantity at this point

I hope this isn't a duplicate, I keep getting loading errors when I reply to say "Thanks" to our Canadian friends for their generosity.
FarfalleAlfredo is offline Female
Closed

Tags
"merci beaucoup!", --friend, bethany♥, canada: the place to be!, canadians are awesome!!!, canadians are selfless, clare wuz here!, cute loves horses, dragon ♥ ~snowwie, fanboy and chum chum?, friend=canada, gotta love chocolatecat67, gracias!, i liek choclate melk!, karlie was here!, lexee was here! (:, liv says tank ya [[:, so nice:d, thank you canadians!!!, thank you!, thanks canadians, thx a bunchies canada!, we love you canada!, you rock canadiansss, yumm canadian bacon

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: