Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 38 votes, 4.92 average. Display Modes
Old 04-06-2010, 04:16 PM   #2331
Webkinz :)

Tigerlili is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Announces "Thank You Canada!" Contest for Free Chipette Costumes!

Thank you to all of the Canadian members for being sooo generous. It goes to show how much we can accomplish when we work together towards a common goal. You guys are all AWESOME!!! Thanks so much!
Tigerlili is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-06-2010, 04:17 PM   #2332
Fairy589

fairy589 is a jewel in the roughfairy589 is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Announces "Thank You Canada!" Contest for Free Chipette Costumes!

THANK VERY MUCH TO CANADA... Your generosity is overwhelming. Your land is very beautiful and so too arej your people. CANADA ROCKS THE USA ! we love you.
fairy589 is offline Female
Old 04-06-2010, 04:17 PM   #2333
Lil Kinz
corasgranna is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks so much neighbors to the north. I was so afraid we would miss out on the fun. Thanks for including us!
Old 04-06-2010, 04:18 PM   #2334

LLaney is an unknown quantity at this point

Hooray for Canada! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!

Are you feeling the love, Canada?
LLaney is offline Female
Old 04-06-2010, 04:18 PM   #2335
bonsly67
Gift Guru

Bonsly67 is an unparalleled talent
Bonsly67 is an unparalleled talentBonsly67 is an unparalleled talentBonsly67 is an unparalleled talentBonsly67 is an unparalleled talentBonsly67 is an unparalleled talentBonsly67 is an unparalleled talentBonsly67 is an unparalleled talentBonsly67 is an unparalleled talentBonsly67 is an unparalleled talentBonsly67 is an unparalleled talentBonsly67 is an unparalleled talent

Thank you Canadians! Doing this is very generous of you!
Old 04-06-2010, 04:21 PM   #2336
camjosh9
Lil Kinz

camjosh9 is an unknown quantity at this point

Cool

Thank you Canada

Thank you. I think i might have posted but I have no clue if I did
camjosh9 is offline Male
Old 04-06-2010, 04:22 PM   #2337
Lil Kinz

m_m6162 is an unknown quantity at this point

Wink Re: Webkinz Insider Announces "Thank You Canada!" Contest for Free Chipette Costumes!

Dear Canada,

Thank you so much for the codes! I always wanted 1 thouse codes and now you given my wish!

Bowing down to u!
m_m6162
Old 04-06-2010, 04:23 PM   #2338
Lil Kinz

Chum99 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hallelujah!!!!!!! I was so excited that they had the Chipette costumes! Then I was totally bummed that I couldn't get one since I don't live in Canada. But Thank YOU Canada for responding so fast with so many codes just to make other people happy! You deserve a HUGE thank you from the members of WI. So here you go

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 04-06-2010, 04:23 PM   #2339
Gifted

joshgrobanfan will become famous soon enough

THANK YOU in Canada! You've made a lotta people happy!
joshgrobanfan is offline Female
Old 04-06-2010, 04:24 PM   #2340
spypuppy spypuppy2
Gift Guru

spypuppy has a brilliant futurespypuppy has a brilliant futurespypuppy has a brilliant futurespypuppy has a brilliant futurespypuppy has a brilliant future

Click the image to open in full size.

spypuppy is offline Female
Closed

Tags
"merci beaucoup!", --friend, bethany♥, canada: the place to be!, canadians are awesome!!!, canadians are selfless, clare wuz here!, cute loves horses, dragon ♥ ~snowwie, fanboy and chum chum?, friend=canada, gotta love chocolatecat67, gracias!, i liek choclate melk!, karlie was here!, lexee was here! (:, liv says tank ya [[:, so nice:d, thank you canadians!!!, thank you!, thanks canadians, thx a bunchies canada!, we love you canada!, you rock canadiansss, yumm canadian bacon

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: