Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 38 votes, 4.92 average. Display Modes
Old 04-06-2010, 11:15 AM   #2071
Webkinz :)

webkinzaddict1 will become famous soon enough

Talking Re: Webkinz Insider Announces "Thank You Canada!" Contest for Free Chipette Costumes!

Thank you Candian Members! That is very kind of you to be willing to give away these outfits you could easily use to trade for other webkinz treasures. I am amazed that so many of you gave so much. Truly you understand what kindness is.
Merci!
webkinzaddict1 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-06-2010, 11:18 AM   #2072
ill PM
Gift Guru

SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 
Default Re: Webkinz Insider Announces "Thank You Canada!" Contest for Free Chipette Costumes!

Thank you very much for generously sharing with us on WI!
SnoopysGirl is offline Female
Old 04-06-2010, 11:21 AM   #2073

littlebookie is a golden guidelittlebookie is a golden guidelittlebookie is a golden guidelittlebookie is a golden guidelittlebookie is a golden guidelittlebookie is a golden guidelittlebookie is a golden guidelittlebookie is a golden guidelittlebookie is a golden guidelittlebookie is a golden guidelittlebookie is a golden guidelittlebookie is a golden guidelittlebookie is a golden guidelittlebookie is a golden guide

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Announces "Thank You Canada!" Contest for Free Chipette Costumes!

Thank you to everyone that donated the codes to WI! Canada is a great neighbor!!! Thank you to the Admins and WI members that are helping hand out the codes.

littlebookie is offline Female
Old 04-06-2010, 11:29 AM   #2074
vonyumyum

JEWEL MY DREAM is a jewel in the roughJEWEL MY DREAM is a jewel in the rough

Thank you Canada!!!!! Fashion in webkinz world will never be the same!!!!!!

Also, thank you for letting the Native Americans migrate to Canada oh so long ago, my ancestors appreciate it!!!!! [IMG]http://t2.*******************?q=tbn:cyjezuMMR8MIKM:http://www.mehmetjan.com/myspace/comments/myspace-comments/myspace-comments-1/myspace-indian-comments/myspace-indian-comments-12.gif[/IMG]

Last edited by JEWEL MY DREAM; 04-06-2010 at 11:29 AM..
JEWEL MY DREAM is offline Female
Old 04-06-2010, 11:30 AM   #2075

tuppermac will become famous soon enough

Thanks so much friends and neighbors for donating all of these outfits! It's going t be great seeing who wins them.

See you in the trading room!
tuppermac is offline Female
Old 04-06-2010, 11:30 AM   #2076
Lil Kinz
elliemae617 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank you for your generosity Canadian players!
elliemae617 is offline Female
Old 04-06-2010, 11:31 AM   #2077
Sherlock

webkinzlover107 is the cats pajamas!webkinzlover107 is the cats pajamas!webkinzlover107 is the cats pajamas!webkinzlover107 is the cats pajamas!webkinzlover107 is the cats pajamas!webkinzlover107 is the cats pajamas!

Thank you so much for all the great codes! I can't believe we got so many!
webkinzlover107 is offline Female
Old 04-06-2010, 11:32 AM   #2078
Lil Kinz

AngelGirl101 is an unknown quantity at this point

Dear Canadian Members,

I just wanted to say Thank You for the Chipette Costume codes. When I saw that I couldn't enter, I was really upset because I really wanted all three Chipette Costumes. Anyway, thanks. You all rule!
Old 04-06-2010, 11:33 AM   #2079

dottiejean28 is the bees knees!dottiejean28 is the bees knees!dottiejean28 is the bees knees!dottiejean28 is the bees knees!dottiejean28 is the bees knees!dottiejean28 is the bees knees!dottiejean28 is the bees knees!

THANK YOU CANADA
dottiejean28 is offline Female
Old 04-06-2010, 11:34 AM   #2080
KymberLee is an unknown quantity at this point

thank you for all you do for our webkinz world!! kym
Closed

Tags
"merci beaucoup!", --friend, bethany♥, canada: the place to be!, canadians are awesome!!!, canadians are selfless, clare wuz here!, cute loves horses, dragon ♥ ~snowwie, fanboy and chum chum?, friend=canada, gotta love chocolatecat67, gracias!, i liek choclate melk!, karlie was here!, lexee was here! (:, liv says tank ya [[:, so nice:d, thank you canadians!!!, thank you!, thanks canadians, thx a bunchies canada!, we love you canada!, you rock canadiansss, yumm canadian bacon

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: