Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 38 votes, 4.92 average. Display Modes
Old 04-06-2010, 09:07 AM   #1991
hat?!?!
Webkinz :)

Taytaytime is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Announces "Thank You Canada!" Contest for Free Chipette Costumes!

Thank you Canada with a leaf on your flag.
Selfless acts you most certainly do no lag.
Canada we thank you.
With out Canada what would we do.

Thanks you sooooooooo much.
Taytaytime is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-06-2010, 09:07 AM   #1992
iscream247

bobo247 is headed for the top!bobo247 is headed for the top!bobo247 is headed for the top!bobo247 is headed for the top!bobo247 is headed for the top!bobo247 is headed for the top!bobo247 is headed for the top!bobo247 is headed for the top!bobo247 is headed for the top!bobo247 is headed for the top!bobo247 is headed for the top!bobo247 is headed for the top!

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Announces "Thank You Canada!" Contest for Free Chipette Costumes!

Thanks so much to all of the wonderful Canadian members who donated!!
Old 04-06-2010, 09:09 AM   #1993
ctrox01s
Lil Kinz

ctrox01s is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank you!!!
ctrox01s is offline Female
Old 04-06-2010, 09:10 AM   #1994
arrior of RiverClan

Hawktalon is a glorious beacon of lightHawktalon is a glorious beacon of lightHawktalon is a glorious beacon of light

THANKS CANADA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hawktalon is offline Female
Old 04-06-2010, 09:12 AM   #1995
Sheldon <3s

Webkinzobsessed is just really niceWebkinzobsessed is just really nice

Talking Re: Webkinz Insider Announces "Thank You Canada!" Contest for Free Chipette Costumes!

Dear Canada,

THANK YOU!!!!!! For making us all feel better about not gettng codes and donating some to us!! I'm sure you would have wanted to keep them yourself but, you're selfless enough to donate!! So thanks again!!!!!
Sincerely,
All of Webkinzobsessed's Webkinz
P.S. You ROCK!!!
Webkinzobsessed is offline Female
Old 04-06-2010, 09:15 AM   #1996

jennkinz has a spectacular aura aboutjennkinz has a spectacular aura about

Thank you to our friends in the north. We are grateful
jennkinz is offline Female
Old 04-06-2010, 09:19 AM   #1997
Lil Kinz
Beetlebug is an unknown quantity at this point

I would like to thank each and every one of the Canadian members that voluntarily gave up their codes. It is great knowing that there is still kindness and caring in this world. I am glad there are members who are not selfish. I like knowing that there is a place like webkinz for members to go and be part of a group of caring, friendly and giving people. THANKS AGAIN you are truly a great bunch of members. GO WEBKINZ
Beetlebug is offline Female
Old 04-06-2010, 09:20 AM   #1998

lenzs4 will become famous soon enough

Thank you very much for your generousity. It is amasing that people can give so freely to a community of unknown friends! You are wonderful!
lenzs4 is offline Female
Old 04-06-2010, 09:23 AM   #1999
My kids think I'm
Gifted

MAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guide

THANK you Canadian members! I didn't realize we had sooo many dedicated Canadian members of WI! I hope we Americans can repay the generosity soon!
MAMA5517 is offline Female
Old 04-06-2010, 09:25 AM   #2000
tillyfrogfreak

aah_frogfreak is a splendid one to beholdaah_frogfreak is a splendid one to beholdaah_frogfreak is a splendid one to beholdaah_frogfreak is a splendid one to behold

Thank you Canada!
aah_frogfreak is offline Female
Closed

Tags
"merci beaucoup!", --friend, bethany♥, canada: the place to be!, canadians are awesome!!!, canadians are selfless, clare wuz here!, cute loves horses, dragon ♥ ~snowwie, fanboy and chum chum?, friend=canada, gotta love chocolatecat67, gracias!, i liek choclate melk!, karlie was here!, lexee was here! (:, liv says tank ya [[:, so nice:d, thank you canadians!!!, thank you!, thanks canadians, thx a bunchies canada!, we love you canada!, you rock canadiansss, yumm canadian bacon

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: