Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 38 votes, 4.92 average. Display Modes
Old 04-06-2010, 08:24 AM   #1931
Lil Kinz
last1013 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Announces "Thank You Canada!" Contest for Free Chipette Costumes!

Thank you Canada! 5,937 donations--so awesome!
last1013 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-06-2010, 08:24 AM   #1932
1Doglover12345
Webkinz :)

1Doglover has a spectacular aura about1Doglover has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Announces "Thank You Canada!" Contest for Free Chipette Costumes!

Thank you Canada!!!!!!! You guys rock like the chipettes!!!!!!

THANK YOU CANADA
1Doglover is offline Female
Old 04-06-2010, 08:25 AM   #1933
e love webkinz
Gift Guru

scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!

A BIG

Thank You

to all the Canadian Member
who went out of their way to get

over 5000 codes

for their fellow WI webkinz fans!!

scienter is offline Female
Old 04-06-2010, 08:25 AM   #1934

cllsmth is an unknown quantity at this point

Talking Re: Webkinz Insider Announces "Thank You Canada!" Contest for Free Chipette Costumes!

THANK YOU CANADA!!! I love the Chipette dresses. :cmunk:
cllsmth is offline Female
Old 04-06-2010, 08:25 AM   #1935
dehudd4 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank you for your generosity!!!
Old 04-06-2010, 08:26 AM   #1936

webkinzluver232 is on a distinguished road

once again i want to thank all the people in canada who got about 6 0000 codes!!!!! i life in canada and i could not get the code and was so upset! i feel so overwhelmed knowing people in my country did this. everyone in canada who did this thank you soooooooooo much!!!!!!!!
webkinzluver232 is offline Female
Old 04-06-2010, 08:26 AM   #1937
HOA, it's Lexi.

kinz-sweetie is a name known to allkinz-sweetie is a name known to allkinz-sweetie is a name known to all

THANK YOU CANADA!THANK YOU CANADA!THANK YOU CANADA!THANK YOU CANADA!THANK YOU CANADA!
I am SOOOOO happy Canada did this!!!
THANK YOU CANADA!THANK YOU CANADA!THANK YOU CANADA!THANK YOU CANADA!THANK YOU CANADA!
Canada is AMAZIN!
THANK YOU CANADA!THANK YOU CANADA!THANK YOU CANADA!THANK YOU CANADA!THANK YOU CANADA
Good luck WI members!!!!Hopes we can return the favor one day!
Old 04-06-2010, 08:26 AM   #1938
fidelio16

hairspray16 is on a distinguished road

Thank you so much for the codes Canada! You guys are awesome
hairspray16 is offline Female
Old 04-06-2010, 08:27 AM   #1939

Sportie will become famous soon enough

This is so awesome, you really set an example of kindness!
Thank you so much!
Old 04-06-2010, 08:27 AM   #1940
twirlyvern is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank you Canada!
Closed

Tags
"merci beaucoup!", --friend, bethany♥, canada: the place to be!, canadians are awesome!!!, canadians are selfless, clare wuz here!, cute loves horses, dragon ♥ ~snowwie, fanboy and chum chum?, friend=canada, gotta love chocolatecat67, gracias!, i liek choclate melk!, karlie was here!, lexee was here! (:, liv says tank ya [[:, so nice:d, thank you canadians!!!, thank you!, thanks canadians, thx a bunchies canada!, we love you canada!, you rock canadiansss, yumm canadian bacon

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: