Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 38 votes, 4.92 average. Display Modes
Old 04-06-2010, 12:52 AM   #1731
Lil Kinz
mccelt2009 is an unknown quantity at this point

Talking Re: Webkinz Insider Announces "Thank You Canada!" Contest for Free Chipette Costumes!

View Post Originally Posted by girlwholuvsWI
What do you mean?
If you mean the Quote at the end of my post, "The Prayer of Saint Francis" is often part of my signature line. He meant, as I understand it, it is better to love with all one's heart than to ask for love, to give understanding than to ask for understanding.....there are several other parts. Is that what you were asking? I'm very sorry if I confused you and this is sure off topic But, I wanted to answer your question--if I got the right one!

Warmest Wishes, BL (who installed the spell checker!)
mccelt2009 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-06-2010, 12:53 AM   #1732
Webkinz :)

webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Announces "Thank You Canada!" Contest for Free Chipette Costumes!

I want to send a BIG THANK YOU out to my Canadian friends and neighbors for your wonderful generosity! You all ROCK!
Old 04-06-2010, 12:57 AM   #1733

ldlboise1224 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Announces "Thank You Canada!" Contest for Free Chipette Costumes!

I would like to say thank you so very much to all the Canadian members for all of your persistence and hard work in gathering all those codes for WI. It is greatly appreciated by the rest of the WI community. Also want to say thank you so very much to WI for putting this together and for all the hard work you will endure to get all those codes out to the lucky members!
ldlboise1224 is offline Female
Old 04-06-2010, 01:00 AM   #1734

janna479 is cool as a bunny clownjanna479 is cool as a bunny clownjanna479 is cool as a bunny clownjanna479 is cool as a bunny clownjanna479 is cool as a bunny clownjanna479 is cool as a bunny clownjanna479 is cool as a bunny clownjanna479 is cool as a bunny clownjanna479 is cool as a bunny clown

Thank You Canadian members
janna479 is offline Female
Old 04-06-2010, 01:01 AM   #1735
bossbills
Lil Kinz

bossbills is an unknown quantity at this point

I live very close to the Canadian Border and one of my very Best Friends is Canadian! I think this was an awesome thing for them to do! I am not surprised though they have always been very kind and helpful. My daughter loves the chimpmunks and has been waiting for these.
Thanks again Canada for all of your Amazing Help.

Wendy
bossbills is offline Female
Old 04-06-2010, 01:01 AM   #1736
Catchatiger
Banned
Pigs Fly wows us all with wonderPigs Fly wows us all with wonderPigs Fly wows us all with wonderPigs Fly wows us all with wonderPigs Fly wows us all with wonderPigs Fly wows us all with wonderPigs Fly wows us all with wonderPigs Fly wows us all with wonderPigs Fly wows us all with wonderPigs Fly wows us all with wonder

Thank you TWICE, Canada. On 9-11 my sister was in an airplane that was diverted to Gander. Your kindnesses and support at the time were historic, and I never had a chance to thank you.

Thank you again for donating all these codes. I hope there is a chance for us to pay you back some day!
Pigs Fly is offline Female
Old 04-06-2010, 01:05 AM   #1737
Lil Kinz
mccelt2009 is an unknown quantity at this point

Red face Re: Webkinz Insider Announces "Thank You Canada!" Contest for Free Chipette Costumes!

View Post Originally Posted by mccelt2009
Not only thank you to Canada and their team, but I imagine thank you to GANZ as weal, so thank you one and and, and thank you ~~~~WI!!!!~~~
I ~~did not~~ by any means, intend this to be a second entry--it was just something I forgot to say in my original post, and I've no idea how to "edit!" LOL! Good night, good luck and thank you to all...
mccelt2009 is offline Female
Old 04-06-2010, 01:05 AM   #1738
Diabetes Awareness

grammak has disabled reputation

Canada Rocks
- What can I say
- Thank you to all of you who contributed to this world wide worthy cause
grammak is offline Female
Old 04-06-2010, 01:06 AM   #1739
Oekie defies all odds
Oekie defies all oddsOekie defies all oddsOekie defies all oddsOekie defies all oddsOekie defies all oddsOekie defies all oddsOekie defies all oddsOekie defies all oddsOekie defies all oddsOekie defies all oddsOekie defies all oddsOekie defies all oddsOekie defies all oddsOekie defies all oddsOekie defies all odds

Wow 5937 codes?!?!

Thank you Canadians! You really are the nicest people in the world!
Old 04-06-2010, 01:11 AM   #1740

Cows R Adorable is on a distinguished road

Talking Re: Webkinz Insider Announces "Thank You Canada!" Contest for Free Chipette Costumes!

Thank you all so much, I never knew that so many Canadian Webkinz Insider members could be so willing to donate all those codes!!!!!
Closed

Tags
"merci beaucoup!", --friend, bethany♥, canada: the place to be!, canadians are awesome!!!, canadians are selfless, clare wuz here!, cute loves horses, dragon ♥ ~snowwie, fanboy and chum chum?, friend=canada, gotta love chocolatecat67, gracias!, i liek choclate melk!, karlie was here!, lexee was here! (:, liv says tank ya [[:, so nice:d, thank you canadians!!!, thank you!, thanks canadians, thx a bunchies canada!, we love you canada!, you rock canadiansss, yumm canadian bacon

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: