Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 38 votes, 4.92 average. Display Modes
Old 04-06-2010, 12:12 AM   #1711
~Diabetes Awareness~
Lil Kinz
Abbiecuddles550 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Announces "Thank You Canada!" Contest for Free Chipette Costumes!

THANK YOU CANADIAN FRIENDS! YOU ROCK! I REALLY REALLY AM SO GREATFUL! THANKY OU FOR SHARING YOUR CODES WHEN YOU COULD HAVE JUST KEPT THEM FOR YOURSELF! THIS IS AWESOME!:goo::easter::chi::deer: LOL P.S. THANK YOU!
Abbiecuddles550 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-06-2010, 12:13 AM   #1712
Webkinz :)

HAZYDAY is cool as a bunny clownHAZYDAY is cool as a bunny clownHAZYDAY is cool as a bunny clownHAZYDAY is cool as a bunny clownHAZYDAY is cool as a bunny clownHAZYDAY is cool as a bunny clownHAZYDAY is cool as a bunny clownHAZYDAY is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Announces "Thank You Canada!" Contest for Free Chipette Costumes!

O Canada, Always such a beautiful and gracious country, this is just one more time of so many times that you've went above and beyond. THANK YOU! PS The Olympics were beautiful and you were so gracious then too. Way to go!
HAZYDAY is offline Female
Old 04-06-2010, 12:13 AM   #1713
I learned to do this

CLOUD DANCER is a splendid one to beholdCLOUD DANCER is a splendid one to beholdCLOUD DANCER is a splendid one to beholdCLOUD DANCER is a splendid one to behold

Wow, Our Canadians friends rock! thank you, thank you, thank you, you are awesome!
CLOUD DANCER is offline Female
Old 04-06-2010, 12:13 AM   #1714
i wish i was a

BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!

OH CANADA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

first one of the coolest olypics ever, and now this................

to imitate elvis.......... THANK YOU, THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

not just to our wonderful neighbors up top of me, but to for doing this for our members. it is as much work to send the codes out to us as it was for these great canadian members to get the codes for us.............. it is such an act of unselfishness by all of you, that is rare to see anymore. i know many kids especially will be sooooooooooooooo grateful to you all, and many adults too. somehow, seems to soothe our collective boo-boos with .

THANK YOU, THANK YOU , THANK YOU! (that was imitating gomer pyle........... if any young ones dont know who that was , google it!)

thank you canada..............( for so many other things too,that dont even have to do with this even.)
BASMAT is offline Female
Old 04-06-2010, 12:13 AM   #1715
Hawks4life will become famous soon enough

Thank you! You all are awesome!
Hawks4life is offline Male
Old 04-06-2010, 12:14 AM   #1716
OnlineMommie is on a distinguished road

Thank you Canadians for doing such a wonderful, selfless thing....you are amazing and we REALLY APPRECIATE YOU!

OnlineMommie
OnlineMommie is offline Female
Old 04-06-2010, 12:16 AM   #1717
Lil Kinz
bananaburger1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Smile Re: Webkinz Insider Announces "Thank You Canada!" Contest for Free Chipette Costumes!

i know just one person isnt sayin much but thanx so much Canada!! i mean this is really thought ful of you so thank you so much!:goo::gor:
bananaburger1 is offline Female
Old 04-06-2010, 12:16 AM   #1718
Lil Kinz

lopezsm77 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank you to our Canadian friends, this was so kind of you. We love you
thank u,thank u, thank u
lopezsm77 is offline Female
Old 04-06-2010, 12:17 AM   #1719

taikitty is on a distinguished road

We can say Thank you enough for the overwealming response from all those wonderful Canadian WK devotees.

THANK YOU
THANK YOU
THANK YOU

and

THANK YOU
taikitty is offline Female
Old 04-06-2010, 12:18 AM   #1720
Hawks4life will become famous soon enough

Thank you so much! What a generous and kind thing to do. Can't thank you enough!!!!
Hawks4life is offline Male
Closed

Tags
"merci beaucoup!", --friend, bethany♥, canada: the place to be!, canadians are awesome!!!, canadians are selfless, clare wuz here!, cute loves horses, dragon ♥ ~snowwie, fanboy and chum chum?, friend=canada, gotta love chocolatecat67, gracias!, i liek choclate melk!, karlie was here!, lexee was here! (:, liv says tank ya [[:, so nice:d, thank you canadians!!!, thank you!, thanks canadians, thx a bunchies canada!, we love you canada!, you rock canadiansss, yumm canadian bacon

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: