Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 38 votes, 4.92 average. Display Modes
Old 04-05-2010, 11:08 PM   #1671
I'm Ninja :)
Webkinz :)

webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Announces "Thank You Canada!" Contest for Free Chipette Costumes!

thank you guys you are the best ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

webkinzgirl520 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-05-2010, 11:10 PM   #1672
Gift Trainee

Mom4 has lots of talentMom4 has lots of talentMom4 has lots of talentMom4 has lots of talentMom4 has lots of talentMom4 has lots of talentMom4 has lots of talentMom4 has lots of talentMom4 has lots of talentMom4 has lots of talentMom4 has lots of talentMom4 has lots of talentMom4 has lots of talentMom4 has lots of talentMom4 has lots of talent

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Announces "Thank You Canada!" Contest for Free Chipette Costumes!

Thanks Canadian friends! It so so very nice of you to help provide WI with the codes to share with everyone here! We were so lucky that each of you are so kind!
Old 04-05-2010, 11:12 PM   #1673
Gift Guru

Kikio wears the mantle of perfection with graceKikio wears the mantle of perfection with graceKikio wears the mantle of perfection with graceKikio wears the mantle of perfection with graceKikio wears the mantle of perfection with graceKikio wears the mantle of perfection with graceKikio wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Donation Award 

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

A great big Thanks to all of the Canadian members who took time to earn extra codes just for your friends here at Wi ! You are all very much appreciated !!
Kikio is offline Female
Old 04-05-2010, 11:12 PM   #1674
qtjujubee is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank you for your generosity. You sacrificed your time unselfishly! I am grateful!
qtjujubee is offline Female
Old 04-05-2010, 11:13 PM   #1675
MonkeyGirl41

MonkeyGirl41 is on a distinguished road

This is completely and utterly amazing! You guys ROCK!
I have never seen so much caring and devotion for the members of a virtual game/website before.

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!
~MG
Old 04-05-2010, 11:16 PM   #1676
Gratefully
Gifted

WillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all around

O Canada, your generosity and community spirit far exceeds my ability to express my gratitude. Suffice it to say that your inspirational and overwhelming response to this crisis will be remembered always and deeply appreciated.

Last edited by WillWork4KC; 04-05-2010 at 11:19 PM..
WillWork4KC is offline Female
Old 04-05-2010, 11:17 PM   #1677
cindyl40 is an unknown quantity at this point

Being a proud Canadian i just wanted to say "Way to go Canada" you rock!! Thanks everyone who took the time to get the job done. Awesome, awesome, awesome!!
cindyl40 is offline Female
Old 04-05-2010, 11:22 PM   #1678

woodlandgirl is a jewel in the roughwoodlandgirl is a jewel in the rough

I can't believe that everyone was so incredibly generous, what are the odds that everyone would be so selfless, Go Canada!

View Post Originally Posted by woodlandgirl
I can't believe that everyone was so incredibly generous, what are the odds that everyone would be so selfless, Go Canada!
Meant to add thank you, thank you thank you!
Old 04-05-2010, 11:23 PM   #1679
Lil Kinz
Linney is an unknown quantity at this point

WOW! I am amazed by the generosity shown by so many Canadians. Thank you all so much for sharing! You are awesome and your thoughtfullness is appreciated!
Old 04-05-2010, 11:23 PM   #1680
Gifted

jazzymom43 wows us all with wonderjazzymom43 wows us all with wonderjazzymom43 wows us all with wonderjazzymom43 wows us all with wonderjazzymom43 wows us all with wonderjazzymom43 wows us all with wonderjazzymom43 wows us all with wonderjazzymom43 wows us all with wonderjazzymom43 wows us all with wonderjazzymom43 wows us all with wonder

Thank youthank youthank you
Its great to have such great neighbors!!!
Thank you Canada!!!!
jazzymom43 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
"merci beaucoup!", --friend, bethany♥, canada: the place to be!, canadians are awesome!!!, canadians are selfless, clare wuz here!, cute loves horses, dragon ♥ ~snowwie, fanboy and chum chum?, friend=canada, gotta love chocolatecat67, gracias!, i liek choclate melk!, karlie was here!, lexee was here! (:, liv says tank ya [[:, so nice:d, thank you canadians!!!, thank you!, thanks canadians, thx a bunchies canada!, we love you canada!, you rock canadiansss, yumm canadian bacon

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: