Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 38 votes, 4.92 average. Display Modes
Old 04-05-2010, 08:37 PM   #1431
cocomatt812
Webkinz :)

cocomatt is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Announces "Thank You Canada!" Contest for Free Chipette Costumes!

Thank you so much CANADA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S> Please consider giving me one!!!!(PINK)
Sponsored Links
Old 04-05-2010, 08:37 PM   #1432
hat if I had a

SnoKone899 is a name known to allSnoKone899 is a name known to allSnoKone899 is a name known to all

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Announces "Thank You Canada!" Contest for Free Chipette Costumes!

Thank you Canada!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You are sooooo fabulous for giving all those codes to WI! we are all SO thankful!!! We love y'all!

<3 SnoKone899
SnoKone899 is offline Female
Old 04-05-2010, 08:38 PM   #1433
Lil Kinz
dianna is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank you WI and to all webkinz lovers in Canada, our friend to the North!!!
dianna is offline Female
Old 04-05-2010, 08:38 PM   #1434
aurorasplace

WebbiesR22Cute has a spectacular aura aboutWebbiesR22Cute has a spectacular aura about

We LOVE our Canadian neighbors! A BIG Thank You for sharing the love to your webkinzinsider friends! Tahnk you , Thank you, Thank you!!!
WebbiesR22Cute is offline Female
Old 04-05-2010, 08:39 PM   #1435

biddamom is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank you guys so much!! This why I love webkinz so much, it brings people together! Thank you guys, and God bless for your kindness! We love you guys!!
biddamom is offline Female
Old 04-05-2010, 08:39 PM   #1436
Gifted

ICanHasWebkinz? is a WI addict!
ICanHasWebkinz? is a WI addict!ICanHasWebkinz? is a WI addict!ICanHasWebkinz? is a WI addict!ICanHasWebkinz? is a WI addict!ICanHasWebkinz? is a WI addict!ICanHasWebkinz? is a WI addict!ICanHasWebkinz? is a WI addict!ICanHasWebkinz? is a WI addict!

♥ THANKYOUCANADA!!! ♥

~Alexann
ICanHasWebkinz? is offline Female
Old 04-05-2010, 08:40 PM   #1437
Lil Kinz
leighmercedes is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank you to everyone that donated the outfits when I saw the the original post I thought maybe WI would get a few hundred but it warms my heart to know that so many of you generously donated I'm sure every winner will greatly appreciate it. Thanks again everyone
leighmercedes is offline Female
Old 04-05-2010, 08:41 PM   #1438
The GTS Works!

MamaDragon3 has a reputation beyond reputeMamaDragon3 has a reputation beyond reputeMamaDragon3 has a reputation beyond reputeMamaDragon3 has a reputation beyond reputeMamaDragon3 has a reputation beyond reputeMamaDragon3 has a reputation beyond repute

To All Our Canadian Members:

You have always been our neighbors, but you have shown yourselves to also be friends. I and all those others not eligible for this contest would like to say a great big

THANK YOU!
MERCI BEAUCOUP!

MamaDragon3 is offline Female
Old 04-05-2010, 08:42 PM   #1439

greensquirrel is a jewel in the roughgreensquirrel is a jewel in the rough

Thank you fellow WI members from Canada!!! You guys are awesome and got so many codes for everyone outside of Canada that missed out. We really appreciate it Thanks again.
Old 04-05-2010, 08:42 PM   #1440

homer is on a distinguished road

Thank you to all of our Canadian friends. Great job!

Merci a tous nos amis Canadiens. Bravo!

Closed

Tags
"merci beaucoup!", --friend, bethany♥, canada: the place to be!, canadians are awesome!!!, canadians are selfless, clare wuz here!, cute loves horses, dragon ♥ ~snowwie, fanboy and chum chum?, friend=canada, gotta love chocolatecat67, gracias!, i liek choclate melk!, karlie was here!, lexee was here! (:, liv says tank ya [[:, so nice:d, thank you canadians!!!, thank you!, thanks canadians, thx a bunchies canada!, we love you canada!, you rock canadiansss, yumm canadian bacon

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: