Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 38 votes, 4.92 average. Display Modes
Old 04-05-2010, 07:52 PM   #1311
Webkinz :)

3natural is on a distinguished road

Thumbs up

omg thank you Canadian members! i am so greatful that you helped me to get a better chance to get the outfits! i love Brittney the chipmunk so much! as soon as i heard that you could get the outfit i was excited but that person lived in uk so when i said it never showed they asked what country i lived in i said us of course! they said oh then you don't get it i was shocked i asked why they said because you have to be in uk i was like what! they said yup then i was likewhy on earth is it in uk why is everything i love so far away! but now you awesome heart filled people did it! you sent in a bunch of codes to us us people thank you so much!make that times a million hey its fair you gave us a million codes! thanks.

omg thank you Canadian members! i am so greatful that you helped me to get a better chance to get the outfits! i love Brittney the chipmunk so much! as soon as i heard that you could get the outfit i was excited but that person lived in canada so when i said it never showed they asked what country i lived in i said us of course! they said oh then you don't get it i was shocked i asked why they said because you have to be in canada i was like what! they said yup then i was likewhy on earth is it in canada why is everything i love so far away! but now you awesome heart filled people did it! you sent in a bunch of codes to us us people thank you so much!make that times a million hey its fair you gave us a million codes! thanks.
3natural is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-05-2010, 07:53 PM   #1312
Ѵαмριяɛ
Gift Guru

Tinkwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputeTinkwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputeTinkwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputeTinkwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputeTinkwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputeTinkwebkinz has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Announces "Thank You Canada!" Contest for Free Chipette Costumes!

Everyone in Canada, Thanks SOOOOOO much!!!!!! I appriciate all of your help & kind, loving hearts, & I bet everyone else here does too! Thanks for watching out for us. (^_^)
Tinkwebkinz is offline Female
Old 04-05-2010, 07:53 PM   #1313
ould You Believe I'm

Godsgirl129 is a splendid one to beholdGodsgirl129 is a splendid one to beholdGodsgirl129 is a splendid one to beholdGodsgirl129 is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Announces "Thank You Canada!" Contest for Free Chipette Costumes!

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

You can't imagine how long that took to type. Shows you how much I mean it! Thanks again!!
Godsgirl129 is offline Female
Old 04-05-2010, 07:53 PM   #1314
MCSMOM

MCSMOM is on a distinguished road

Wow! Amazingly Generous! Thank you for thinking of US.

Old 04-05-2010, 07:53 PM   #1315

Ms.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clown

Merci
Thank You
Dear Canadian friends
Your generosity is extremely outstanding
May you be blessed with wonderful webkinz times

Yours Truly, Ms. Mom
Ms.Mom is offline Female
Old 04-05-2010, 07:53 PM   #1316
az up Doc?

KinzDiva is the cats pajamas!KinzDiva is the cats pajamas!KinzDiva is the cats pajamas!KinzDiva is the cats pajamas!KinzDiva is the cats pajamas!KinzDiva is the cats pajamas!

CANADIANS ROCK!

Thank you Canada members for hooking us up with the Chipette costumes! My DS was so disappointed when he found out he wouldn't be able to have one for his favorite pet, Mittens...enter the Canadians. It was a great experience for him. He was able to see on a personal level just how kind and generous people can be when they try. Thank you for thinking of us and donating your time, energy, and codes to us! Good Karma coming soon!
KinzDiva is offline Female
Old 04-05-2010, 07:54 PM   #1317

webkinzpuppiez is on a distinguished road

Smile Re: Webkinz Insider Announces "Thank You Canada!" Contest for Free Chipette Costumes!

Thank you soooo much for your hard effort and giving WI codes
webkinzpuppiez is offline Female
Old 04-05-2010, 07:54 PM   #1318

cbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
cbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

Thank you so much to the wonderful Canadian Members who went above and beyond by collecting codes as fast as their little webkinz loving fingers could fly. Without you, so many would have been left out of the giveaway. I appreciate the effort you put forth (even if I don't end up with a costume).

Also a special thank you to WI for hosting this giveaway, without all of the extra email addresses made available and without a loving staff to collect and redistribute them we wouldn't have the opportunity to win them in this wonderful giveaway.

Good Luck to all! And thanks again to all directly involved!
cbjhockey is offline Female
Old 04-05-2010, 07:54 PM   #1319

webkinzpuppiez is on a distinguished road

Smile Re: Webkinz Insider Announces "Thank You Canada!" Contest for Free Chipette Costumes!

Thank you!
webkinzpuppiez is offline Female
Old 04-05-2010, 07:54 PM   #1320
Lil Kinz
pab25 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank you so much for all the tireless efforts of all the generous members from across the border. It is such a generous act and is much appreciated!!!
pab25 is offline Male
Closed

Tags
"merci beaucoup!", --friend, bethany♥, canada: the place to be!, canadians are awesome!!!, canadians are selfless, clare wuz here!, cute loves horses, dragon ♥ ~snowwie, fanboy and chum chum?, friend=canada, gotta love chocolatecat67, gracias!, i liek choclate melk!, karlie was here!, lexee was here! (:, liv says tank ya [[:, so nice:d, thank you canadians!!!, thank you!, thanks canadians, thx a bunchies canada!, we love you canada!, you rock canadiansss, yumm canadian bacon

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: