Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-06-2010, 09:18 PM   #41
Lil Kinz
Kwells1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Cool Re: Webkinz Insider Announces Pharaoh's Helm Contest

thanks
Kwells1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-06-2010, 10:27 PM   #42
angelbaby2978
Webkinz :)

angelbaby_2978 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Announces Pharaoh's Helm Contest

My son and I have 941 online pets but our favorite pet is Bella one of our white terriers, she has a large family in on corner of webkinz world. She has 41 sisters and cousins. Bella is the landlord of our webkinz community along with her best friend Misiek our mystical panda. Together they set up new homes for new familys that move in to the community and take care of all 30 of our gardens to make sure all the familys have enuff food, build new gyms, parks, schools, partyhalls, stores, resturaunts, play areas and do all the other things landlords do. Since there of so many familys in Bella's community Misiek and Bella work really hard to build fun new areas. So far we have 7 gyms, 4 cafes, 6 party halls, 20 parks, 6 resturaunts, 4 schools, 2 stores, 4 librarys, 2 salons, 2 spas, 8 gamerooms, 8 racetracks, 2 doctors offices, 1 trophy room, 4 water parks, 2 amusement park, 20 walk in closets, Etc and are working to add many new fun places everyday. Bella is a very fun and loving pet and is always doing things for others. She is always glad to help anyone and thats why so many family's have and will keep moving in to her community. Thanks, Angel & Dominic

Thanks So Much! I look and look but could not find the thunderbird. Thanks, Angel

Last edited by angelbaby_2978; 05-06-2010 at 10:27 PM..
angelbaby_2978 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2010, 04:16 PM   #43
StarDancer876

stardancer876 is an unknown quantity at this point

Smile Re: Webkinz Insider Announces Pharaoh's Helm Contest

Hey, my name is Abby and I live in the U.S.A. My Webkinz username is StarDancer876 and my favorite Webkinz pet is my sherbert bunny named Layla. She is soft, gentle, and adorable. I love her. I didn't get to get the Pharoah's Helm, so I'm very excited about this contest. Layla is a very sweetbunny rabbit.

I LOVE WI!!!!
stardancer876 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2010, 08:10 PM   #44
Lil Kinz
bfcgirl15 is an unknown quantity at this point

My fav. webkinz pet is the panda because that was my first webkinz. my sis loved the elephant and my first was the panda, but now my sister doesn't play much. panda's special food is the bamboo calinoi and the fav. item is the ming panda fridge
bfcgirl15 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2010, 01:16 AM   #45
crosses
Gift Guru

crosses is the cats pajamas!crosses is the cats pajamas!crosses is the cats pajamas!crosses is the cats pajamas!crosses is the cats pajamas!crosses is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by eyeluvdogs5
I was glad I could help out and donate some of the prizes....paying it forward is always a good thing Good luck to everyone!
Thank you and all the rest that donated. I had my 2 grandkids all weekend and with a year and a half little boy who is into Everything & a climber, I couldn't get on Webkinz at all. Thanks for another chance.
crosses is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2010, 10:03 AM   #46
Gift Guru

wyatt061 has disabled reputation

Thanks to all who donated! Including me.....LOL.

P.S. I don't want to win, incase I get put into the drawing.
wyatt061 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2010, 08:03 PM   #47

Penny Lane is a genius through and through
Penny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and through

My favorite webkinz is...Hmmm....the Sig. German Shepard.
I just love it so much, and it's so soft and fluffy.
And my favorite dog breed is a German Shepard.
Penny Lane is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2010, 06:15 AM   #48

Runo is a jewel in the roughRuno is a jewel in the rough

Thank you FIA and for this contest and to all members who donated the codes.
I didn't receive a code yet and I don't know if this is because of the delay or because I wasn't choosen.
Were the codes send already? Are enough codes for all members who participated?

Thanks again.
Runo is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2010, 01:34 PM   #49
jadavis1
Gift Guru

mulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clown

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by Runo
Thank you FIA and for this contest and to all members who donated the codes.
I didn't receive a code yet and I don't know if this is because of the delay or because I wasn't choosen.
Were the codes send already? Are enough codes for all members who participated?

Thanks again.
I'm wondering the same thing. I haven't received one and was just wondering if its because I didn't get chosen, or if they are still sending out codes? I'm holding off trading for one in the clubhouse so if you could let us know when the event has ended I'd appreciate the info. Thanks!
mulberry59 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2010, 05:22 AM   #50
Lil Kinz

Falex is an unknown quantity at this point

I also participated in this contest and didn't receive a code. Did anyone receive codes?
Please, let us know if the codes were send already.

Thank you!
Falex is offline Male Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: