Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-20-2010, 08:54 PM   #51
Banned
Mrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forum
Mrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forum

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Announces Caring Valley Code Contest!

No codes for either of our accounts yet. I have to wonder if they've gone out yet.
Mrs. Shimmer is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-21-2010, 11:22 AM   #52
Majesty84
Webkinz :)

Arte's Fan is a creator of wonder
Arte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonder

The codes will be emailed to you. They can't kinz post them or just add them to your account. You get the code to the tree emailed to you. I don't know if it's a predesigned tree or one where you can design it yourself. I'm assuming that if the code is being emailed to you it's already designed.
Arte's Fan is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 12:44 PM   #53
Banned
Mrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forum
Mrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forum

It should be the code that is being emailed. Once you get the code, you go to the code shop and you can eventually design your tree. I am wondering if the codes were emailed out yet.
Mrs. Shimmer is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2010, 10:00 AM   #54

LovewhitWebkinz is on a distinguished road

:goo:I like very much Care Valey and i collect tree please i realy need it!:goo:

Is my first year at webkinz but i win plumpy glasses, orange army and wacky jeans! i really like Webkinz Insider becouse it help me to win all i am looking evry day at it!

Last edited by LovewhitWebkinz; 07-24-2010 at 10:00 AM..
LovewhitWebkinz is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 05:44 PM   #55
Majesty84

Arte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonder

Sorry to ask....have the codes been given out yet? I know not everyone will get one but I would like to know if you have given out the codes yet so people will know if they will receive one. I know you guys are busy.

Thanks.
Old 07-28-2010, 02:16 PM   #56
Majesty84

Sorry to ask, but any updates?
Old 07-30-2010, 01:48 PM   #57
xeroni

Xeroni will become famous soon enough

I was wondering the same thing. I know the official link says "codes will be sent out soon", but did soon already happen??
Xeroni is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2010, 01:48 AM   #58
Tinkerbell52

Tinkerbell52 has a reputation beyond reputeTinkerbell52 has a reputation beyond reputeTinkerbell52 has a reputation beyond reputeTinkerbell52 has a reputation beyond reputeTinkerbell52 has a reputation beyond reputeTinkerbell52 has a reputation beyond repute

I know this is probably not possible, but, I had emergency surgery in another state due to an accident and could access my email until tonight. So I just found out a few minutes ago that I won one of the trees. I was able to access Webkinz Insider in the hospital, but, there were no notifications provided on this site. I apologize for asking if there is any way I could still get one!! If there is not, well, what can you say - Life Happens. Regardless of whether I can get a tree or not - Webkinz Insider is and always will be the only Webkinz site of its kind that I ever contact.

You all are Great!! And what does it hurt to ask? I sure was wishing and hoping to get won.

Thank you kindly, Anna Popowski
Tinkerbell52 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2010, 04:36 PM   #59
Majesty84

View Post Originally Posted by Tinkerbell52
I know this is probably not possible, but, I had emergency surgery in another state due to an accident and could access my email until tonight. So I just found out a few minutes ago that I won one of the trees. I was able to access Webkinz Insider in the hospital, but, there were no notifications provided on this site. I apologize for asking if there is any way I could still get one!! If there is not, well, what can you say - Life Happens. Regardless of whether I can get a tree or not - Webkinz Insider is and always will be the only Webkinz site of its kind that I ever contact.

You all are Great!! And what does it hurt to ask? I sure was wishing and hoping to get won.

But you found out you won won right? That is what you said.
Old 08-01-2010, 09:21 AM   #60
xeroni

Xeroni will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by Tinkerbell52

You might want to double check that email. WI did send out emails telling us there was a contest and to be sure to enter. You would have had to entered on the official thread to be eligible. If you did enter and did win, the code would be sent your email.

The question we are asking here is...........have the codes gone out??
Xeroni is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
dudeeee kesha wuz here!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: