Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-13-2010, 03:26 PM   #1
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

Default Webkinz Insider Announces Caring Valley Code Contest!

A new front page story has been added:

Webkinz Insider Announces Caring Valley Code Contest!

Click the image to open in full size.Thanks to our amazing members who were clicking away at theClick the image to open in full size. Ganz eStore this weekend, we have nearly 750 Caring Valley feature codes to give out to our members! Because of their generosity, those of you who weren't able to get a code will have another chance at winning a tree for your accounts.

To enter the contest, you just need to post in the Official Contest Thread, located HERE, and tell us which section of the Webkinz Insider WIki is your favorite. Haven't visited the WIki yet? Click HERE to be taken to the Main Page. The Webkinz Insider WIki is one of the most complete Webkinz guides on the internet, and thanks to our members, it is growing every day.

This contest starts right now and it will end at 11:59pm on Friday, July 16th. The winners will be randomly selected over the weekend and the feature codes will be sent out by e-mail on Monday, July 19th.

Good Luck Everyone!

Remember, you need to visit the Contest Thread to post your entry. Entries posted here will not count.
FIA is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-13-2010, 03:32 PM   #2
Diabetes Awareness
Webkinz :)

suzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wonder

Smile Re: Webkinz Insider Announces Caring Valley Code Contest!

WOW!!!!!
I'm happy to get a chance for a tree. I was at the estore on Sat but didn't see anything floating by. I'm going to enter right now.
Thanks members for donating your codes.
suzee

Last edited by FIA; 07-13-2010 at 03:56 PM.. Reason: first post claims are for the DCT
suzee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2010, 03:34 PM   #3
ʎʞɔɐʍ ɐp sı ɯoɯɹǝʞɔo
Gift Guru

rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero
rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero

WI Subscriber
Default Re: Webkinz Insider Announces Caring Valley Code Contest!

awesome thank you so much WI!
rockermom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2010, 03:45 PM   #4
I'm Ninja :)

webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!

awesome contest
thanks to all the members who donated their codes for this contest!!!!
webkinzgirl520 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2010, 03:46 PM   #5
kurdt kobain

Kesha could win a popularity contestKesha could win a popularity contestKesha could win a popularity contest
Kesha could win a popularity contestKesha could win a popularity contestKesha could win a popularity contestKesha could win a popularity contestKesha could win a popularity contestKesha could win a popularity contestKesha could win a popularity contestKesha could win a popularity contestKesha could win a popularity contestKesha could win a popularity contestKesha could win a popularity contestKesha could win a popularity contest

that's cool...thanks!
Kesha is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2010, 03:48 PM   #6
Make your own LUCK
Gift Guru

funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep
funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep

Wonderful !!

I clicked and thought I got codes for the trees but I never received the codes in my emails.

So glad I get another chance !!
Thanks to all who donated
funkyc63 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2010, 04:05 PM   #7
ebheads love

rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine
rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine

I am sooooooo glad that I donated some. I have never been able to help out before so it was exciting to help. I hope everyone gets one that didn't get one.
rollingfur is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2010, 04:12 PM   #8
Gift Guru

kittycats10 is a forum hero
kittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum hero

I am so glad that WI received so many codes. I'm glad to have donated as many codes as I could find.
kittycats10 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2010, 04:23 PM   #9

kirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owl
kirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owl

Donation Award 

Thanks everyone for sending in your codes. I too, got the message, your name would be put in a random drawing and never got an e-mail with a code. So thanks for giving me a chance to try and get a tree.
kirtoglou is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2010, 04:49 PM   #10
coreyrock66

coreyrock66 is on a distinguished road

Cool Re: Webkinz Insider Announces Caring Valley Code Contest!

I need one!
coreyrock66 is offline Male Reply With Quote

Tags
dudeeee kesha wuz here!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: