Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-29-2007, 12:46 AM   #11
yournotme
Gift Guru

yournotme is a WI addict!
yournotme is a WI addict!yournotme is a WI addict!yournotme is a WI addict!yournotme is a WI addict!yournotme is a WI addict!yournotme is a WI addict!yournotme is a WI addict!yournotme is a WI addict!

Donation Award 
Default Re: WI 2.0 is finally LAUNCHED!!

Great Job the only thing missing is a little Halo for the Golden Retriever (Hat on Monkey Merthyn, Crown on Cow - Cows 4 U) because you are an Angel Justin for working so hard just for us.
Sponsored Links
Old 06-29-2007, 12:53 AM   #12
Dinomom13

Great job, Justin! I thought I had done something wrong...lol...it being so late and all, but once my eyes adjusted, I realized things had changed! It looks awesome! Thanks for all your hard work...my kiddos and I definitely appreciate it! I'm sure they'll be running to my room first thing in the morning to tell me something's "wrong" at WebkinzInsider....LOL! They'll figure it out, I'm sure!
Old 06-29-2007, 12:56 AM   #13
Jzminbnee,Jzmin
Gift Guru

jzminbnee will become famous soon enough

Super cool Thankz !Love what I see! The tabs for recipes etc Rocks!
Old 06-29-2007, 02:34 AM   #14
Zoomy001
Gift Guru
Zoomy will become famous soon enough

Smile Re: WI 2.0 is finally LAUNCHED!!

Great job! It looks wonderful! Again, it is amazing that this site has only been around since April. It is very organized, helpful and welcoming! Thanks so much!

-Zoomy
Old 06-29-2007, 02:56 AM   #15
aslandthelion
Gift Guru

aslandthelion is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by ash*
Can you please change it back? This is all very nice, but I just miss the old way already.
I have to say it's comments like yours that make people wonder why they work hours on end to give you a place to come and trade, and talk about fun stuff, and have parties, and chat. Can't you just say thank you?

Well I say, thank you Justin. Your site is the best!

Justin I think you should give people 3 complaints, and then they have to do community service to be let back on here, lol Maybe they will be more thankful for what they have.
Old 06-29-2007, 03:25 AM   #16
KDG4
Gifted

CherylSM will become famous soon enough

Justin - Here I am, couldn't sleep, logged onto my favorite site - and guess what? - You're not helping me sleep! Everything looks great! We really appreciate all your hard work!
Old 06-29-2007, 03:29 AM   #17
ash*

View Post Originally Posted by Justin
Umm... what do you miss? I think you misunderstood the two months of work part... LOL...
I just find it was easier, and faster. Now it takes WI a ton of time to load on my comp, and used to take all of a minute.
Thanks for your consideration, nobody ever pays attension on what I have to say.
-
View Post Originally Posted by aslandthelion
I have to say it's comments like yours that make people wonder why they work hours on end to give you a place to come and trade, and talk about fun stuff, and have parties, and chat. Can't you just say thank you?

Well I say, thank you Justin. Your site is the best!

Justin I think you should give people 3 complaints, and then they have to do community service to be let back on here, lol Maybe they will be more thankful for what they have.
I can't help it. People can dream, can't they?

Last edited by ash*; 06-29-2007 at 03:30 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 06-29-2007, 03:45 AM   #18
L8NY & krLstL
Gift Guru

Kiki is on a distinguished road

Thumbs up Re: WI 2.0 is finally LAUNCHED!!

Hope you all like it! I was actually surprised by my avatar showing up when I synced the user database!!!! COOL!!![/quote]

GREAT Job! I like that you can see the pictures better than you could before. You can expand articles where as I didn't remember you being able to do that before. Anyway, this site rocks! And what's even cooler, Justin is very personable....... Thankx points to you!! Any anyone else I see that has positive things to say!!

Kiki
Old 06-29-2007, 03:52 AM   #19
Gift Guru

Jean will become famous soon enough

Thanks for all your hard work...this site is awesome!
Old 06-29-2007, 03:52 AM   #20
L8NY & krLstL
Gift Guru

Kiki is on a distinguished road

Smile Re: WI 2.0 is finally LAUNCHED!!

View Post Originally Posted by GuineaPigs
Thank you very much your hard work is very well appreciated around here!

OMGOSH!! Yours too?? Sadie and Annie wait til I go to bed and just type all sorts of things while I'm asleep. Bad girls!!! How much you wanna bet they are the ones running up my cell bill?
-
View Post Originally Posted by ash*
I just find it was easier, and faster. Now it takes WI a ton of time to load on my comp, and used to take all of a minute.
Thanks for your consideration, nobody ever pays attension on what I have to say.
-

I can't help it. People can dream, can't they?
I'm not having any trouble with it being slower.....I'm sorry you are having trouble. I know that sometimes change is hard but it usually for the better...and in this case it is. You'll get used to it!!

Kiki

Last edited by Kiki; 06-29-2007 at 03:57 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: