Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-22-2009, 04:32 PM   #81
Homeschooler 4 God
Webkinz :)

Ndoglover is a name known to allNdoglover is a name known to allNdoglover is a name known to all

Default Re: Webkinz Ice Fawn Coming to Webkinz World!

I REALLY like this one! I hope it's not estore only
Ndoglover is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-22-2009, 07:56 PM   #82
Diabetes Awareness

suzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wonder

Smile Re: Webkinz Ice Fawn Coming to Webkinz World!

Thanx Justin for the news about the Ice Fawn. I really LOVE the PSI & PSF. I will definitely be getting this one. Gotta think of a cool name for her. I think maybe she can share a room with my Fire Fawn Ember.
suzee
:abn::bt::el1::gwolf::kanga:
suzee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2009, 08:05 PM   #83
ho doesn't love a

WishyWashy wows us all with wonderWishyWashy wows us all with wonderWishyWashy wows us all with wonderWishyWashy wows us all with wonderWishyWashy wows us all with wonderWishyWashy wows us all with wonderWishyWashy wows us all with wonderWishyWashy wows us all with wonderWishyWashy wows us all with wonder

I love it sooo much! I can't wait to get it!
WishyWashy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2009, 08:08 PM   #84
kayemilam

cindyscottage is the bees knees!cindyscottage is the bees knees!cindyscottage is the bees knees!cindyscottage is the bees knees!cindyscottage is the bees knees!cindyscottage is the bees knees!cindyscottage is the bees knees!

View Post Originally Posted by Justin
A new front page story has been added:

Webkinz Ice Fawn Coming to Webkinz World!

With last week's update, we saw a few new pets enter the Webkinz catalog, and we believe we've unraveled the Webkinz Sweet Tooth Tiger mystery -- it's a special gift to Ganz employees. We've also been wondering about another virtual-only pet that was brought to our attention, the Webkinz Ice Fawn.

Click the image to open in full size.
Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.

From what we can tell, this is a regular virtual-only release that will be available for purchase at the Ganz eStore sometime this winter -- most likely in January. The PSI is a Musical Ice Box, which opens up, has a spinning Ice Fawn with a music box song, and the PSF is Frosted Ice Cakes.
OH this is ON MY TO DO LIST!! -- I am weening myself from buying a lot of webkinz.... my New Year's resolution just got shot down with this one!
cindyscottage is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2009, 10:37 PM   #85
the edge of glory
Gifted

DramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledgeDramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledgeDramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledgeDramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledgeDramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledgeDramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledgeDramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledge

This is SO cool! I am still waiting to get my fire fawn but now i want them both. I am going to name my fire fawn Ice and my ice fawn Fire!LOL
DramaQueenhk is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 09:11 AM   #86
Lol :)

Maine is the cats pajamas!Maine is the cats pajamas!Maine is the cats pajamas!Maine is the cats pajamas!Maine is the cats pajamas!Maine is the cats pajamas!

It's so adorable!
Maine is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 09:13 AM   #87
mirandaxoxo

SOOO cute! I'm totally buying it when it comes out!
Old 12-23-2009, 09:13 AM   #88
Make your own LUCK
Gift Guru

funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep
funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep

Love Love Love !!!

I am starting to save for her now !!
I think I'll start to think of a "cool" name for her.
funkyc63 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 09:27 AM   #89

webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!

I really like the Ice Fawn. Reminds me of the Fire Fawn. What a great duo that would be to have together! I'd love to get one of these!
webkinzgranny is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2009, 08:26 PM   #90

karla14 is a jewel in the roughkarla14 is a jewel in the rough

wow so cute!!!!
i have a ice room set up for it already
so have to get it
hint perfect room ice room lol thank god i did not use that room theme yet lol
karla14 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
redstar55wuzhere

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: