Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-03-2008, 10:40 AM   #1
rleong

Justin has disabled reputation

Arrow Webkinz Humor: 2008 New Year's "Rezolu-Kinz"

Written by PandasRPeople2
(This story is not true and is simply for good Webkinz humor.)

Wow. 2008 fell upon us like a thief in the night... I never saw it coming! (Okay, not really. I mean, I do havea calander.) But anyways, it is customary to usher in the new year witha New Year's resolution: something one resolves to do differently, orbetter, in the coming year. Believe it or not, the Webkinz have thesame custom. We decided to ask several of them about their New Year's"resolu-kinz" (insert canned laughter here). This is what they had to say:

Melinda the Pegasus:
"My friends have told me that I sometimes come off as superficial andfake. So this year, I resolve to always keep it real. Which, seeing asI'm a mythological creature, may be... not such a good idea. On secondthought, I resolve to eat more cupcakes."

Nitemare the Black Cat:
"In 2008, I resolve to become a ninja. It can't be that hard, right?I've already got the 'black' thing down, so that's half the battleright there."

Brutus the Pink Poodle:
"This year, I resolve to stop being mistaken for a girl. If I have toshave off all my pink fur, I will. If I have to tattoo 'I'M A BOY' onmy forehead, I will. Even if I have to stop wearing dresses and sunhats -- if that's what it takes, I'll do it."

Chilli Bill the Penguin:
"I resolve to expand my house to include at least one room that isn'tmade of ice. That way I'll be able to invite friends for sleep-oversand not have to defrost them in the morning."

Danbert the Koala:
"In 2008, I resolve to eat nothing but eucalyptus and sleep for sixteen hours a day. Why mess with success, right?"

Ibble Bibble the Googles:
"I resolve to evolve additional appendages. Yeah, I know... I'm just sooo cute because I don't have any arms or wings or anything. Sooo cute becauseI'm like a fluffy white pear with a beak. Well, you know what? I'm sickof using my beak to do everything. I'm especially sick of using my beakto play air hockey with gorillas. You take a puck in the snout a fewtimes and tell me how it feels! I'm telling you, in 2008, I'm gonna getme some arms."

Morbid Max the Cow:
"I, um... okay... here goes... in 2008, I resolve... I resolve... uh,in 2008 I resolve to... to eat fewer hamburgers. There, I said it. Isaid it, okay? Why are you looking at me like that? Stop looking at me!"

Jindukti the Lion:
"I resolve to win the starring role in Disney's forthcoming Lion King sequel. True, there is no further Lion King sequelpresently planned. But plans can change; and I have poweful instrumentsof persuasion. I call them Claw One and Claw Two."

C. Jung the Hippo:
"This year I resolve to wallow a little more, to worry a little less... and to stop and smell the roses before I eat them, rather than afterwards, which has admittedly been my custom, and a rather vulgar one at that."

[Click for Article...]
Justin is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 01-03-2008, 10:41 AM   #2
CoolBenz, vetteguy98
Gift Guru
carguy98 has a reputation beyond reputecarguy98 has a reputation beyond reputecarguy98 has a reputation beyond reputecarguy98 has a reputation beyond reputecarguy98 has a reputation beyond reputecarguy98 has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Webkinz Humor: 2008 New Year's "Rezolu-Kinz"

i already read this on the thread he wrote and i loved it! hilarious!

1st POST!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 01-03-2008, 11:35 AM   #3
Goal 1,000
Banned
Phillywis is a creator of wonder
Phillywis is a creator of wonderPhillywis is a creator of wonderPhillywis is a creator of wonderPhillywis is a creator of wonderPhillywis is a creator of wonderPhillywis is a creator of wonderPhillywis is a creator of wonderPhillywis is a creator of wonderPhillywis is a creator of wonderPhillywis is a creator of wonderPhillywis is a creator of wonderPhillywis is a creator of wonderPhillywis is a creator of wonderPhillywis is a creator of wonder

Very funny! second post!
Phillywis is offline Male
Old 01-03-2008, 11:45 AM   #4
rleong

Justin has disabled reputation

Yes, my favorite was the Googles!!! LOL
Justin is offline Male
Old 01-03-2008, 11:47 AM   #5
i love joe jonas!
Gifted

franchescojulia is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by Justin
Yes, my favorite was the Googles!!! LOL
me too!
"you try getting a hockey puck in the beak." LULZ!
Old 01-03-2008, 11:48 AM   #6
CoolBenz, vetteguy98
Gift Guru
carguy98 has a reputation beyond reputecarguy98 has a reputation beyond reputecarguy98 has a reputation beyond reputecarguy98 has a reputation beyond reputecarguy98 has a reputation beyond reputecarguy98 has a reputation beyond repute

i liked the pegasus!
Old 01-03-2008, 11:48 AM   #7
ow!Nick Jonas is so
Gifted

Crazyj will become famous soon enough

I loved the Pink Poodle one!Keep writing Panda!Great as all the other stories!
Old 01-03-2008, 11:49 AM   #8
snazzykinz

These are hilarious!!
Old 01-03-2008, 11:50 AM   #9
Goal 1,000
Banned
Phillywis is a creator of wonder
Phillywis is a creator of wonderPhillywis is a creator of wonderPhillywis is a creator of wonderPhillywis is a creator of wonderPhillywis is a creator of wonderPhillywis is a creator of wonderPhillywis is a creator of wonderPhillywis is a creator of wonderPhillywis is a creator of wonderPhillywis is a creator of wonderPhillywis is a creator of wonderPhillywis is a creator of wonderPhillywis is a creator of wonderPhillywis is a creator of wonder

yea i agree. i like the googles one too..
Phillywis is offline Male
Old 01-03-2008, 11:53 AM   #10
Webkinz :)

kgirl72 is a glorious beacon of lightkgirl72 is a glorious beacon of lightkgirl72 is a glorious beacon of light

I like the googles and pink poodle! Great job, Panda!
kgirl72 is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: