Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-02-2009, 02:29 PM   #31
Awesomeness
Webkinz :)

zappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: Webkinz Hug a Pug video for November POTM

Is there a link where the video is?
zappity is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-02-2009, 02:33 PM   #32
ilovecats711
Gifted

ilovecats711 has a reputation beyond reputeilovecats711 has a reputation beyond reputeilovecats711 has a reputation beyond reputeilovecats711 has a reputation beyond reputeilovecats711 has a reputation beyond reputeilovecats711 has a reputation beyond repute

This is the first video I have ever watched. It's the best thing I have ever seen!! I caught myself boping around in my chair while I was watching it. I think I'm going to watch it again lol. And I have to find a way to get a hold of that boston terrier. Anyone know where to find it? That is my favorite dog ever!
ilovecats711 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 02:35 PM   #33
i'm a team Edward

Grace98 is a name known to allGrace98 is a name known to allGrace98 is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by zappity
Is there a link where the video is?
it's on webkinz.com on an ad

View Post Originally Posted by ilovecats711
This is the first video I have ever watched. It's the best thing I have ever seen!! I caught myself boping around in my chair while I was watching it. I think I'm going to watch it again lol. And I have to find a way to get a hold of that boston terrier. Anyone know where to find it? That is my favorite dog ever!
check your loacal webkinz retailer or armiwade.com or bbtoystore.com it was an 2009 april release
Grace98 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 02:41 PM   #34

bballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter covered
bballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter covered

It could be another normal pet, or it might be a signature. It's hard to tell.
bballmars is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 02:44 PM   #35
Malicia ♥

alleycat123 is a forum hero
alleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum hero

This Sharpei looks like a mix of the Webkinz pug and the Webkinz Bulldog, acually.
alleycat123 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 02:50 PM   #36

jep624 flows towards the sea of knowledgejep624 flows towards the sea of knowledgejep624 flows towards the sea of knowledgejep624 flows towards the sea of knowledgejep624 flows towards the sea of knowledgejep624 flows towards the sea of knowledgejep624 flows towards the sea of knowledgejep624 flows towards the sea of knowledge

View Post Originally Posted by ilovecats711
I saw one in the Hallmark store near me, Saturday night and it was half price, but I got the Cotton Candy Rabbit instead.
jep624 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 03:03 PM   #37

shelbers91 is a jewel in the roughshelbers91 is a jewel in the rough

i might not be able to draw a char pei, but, in the video it Kinda looks like a creepy old man hittin on her lol, BUT on the bright side, i am very happy with how much the videos have improved now, i mean YAY they have better voices! and how much time was put in to making them all dance with the coordinate movements. yay gangz good job on the video!
shelbers91 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 03:06 PM   #38

EatingPie789 is on a distinguished road

The vid is super cute! They always make adorable pet of the month vids
EatingPie789 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 03:07 PM   #39
eAreYoung
Gifted

DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!

awesome, i wish ganz would make more of the REAL animal as webkinz' that they haven't made yet. if like me, you find that the completely made-up webkinz are a bit strange. oh well this is for little kids so i guess its ok/
DIBS is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 03:20 PM   #40
Unregistered

is that pug going to be a new webkinz

Tags
310webkinzwashere!, kevinelevin was here!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: