Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-04-2009, 04:07 PM   #121
310webkinz
Webkinz :)

310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Webkinz Hug a Pug video for November POTM -- Possible Sharpei?

OK, bye! Dude...
310webkinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-04-2009, 04:08 PM   #122

markwebkinz is on a distinguished road

Wow Pug!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i got the pug bug
markwebkinz is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 07:16 PM   #123
I'm a Gymnast

Kirbygirl is a name known to allKirbygirl is a name known to allKirbygirl is a name known to all

What is the one in the middle?!?! Lolz!
Kirbygirl is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 01:10 AM   #124
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

Catchie little video and song..Sharpei..Hope that Ganz will make a cuter pet of this dog,,it's just so cute in real life..Sorry..but, I really didn't like the look of the one on the video. Thanks so much for the update!
TNVOLS is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 07:23 PM   #125
Gift Guru
samoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellence
samoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellence

The shar pei that Webkinz created is a little cute, but seeing Dixiecup's picture makes me wonder a bit where they got their idea from... Sure, you can tell it's a shar pei, but the wrinkles are too pronounced and because it's not 3D, the flaps of fur don't show up. If Webkinz does release this shar pei, I'm not sure if I'm getting it. All I can say is that it better have a nice PSI to compensate for the lack of cuteness.

View Post Originally Posted by Wackyzingoz1
Wow!
Hmm the new dog kind of looks . . . well, old!

Aw, seeing dixiecups picture makes it so CUTE!
Aww times a thousand! This picture just made my whole day! What would make even better is if Webkinz announced that this was just a sample 'Kinz and came out with an even better shar pei...sigh...

Last edited by samoyeds43; 11-05-2009 at 07:23 PM..
samoyeds43 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 08:29 PM   #126
Unregistered

Wow i really wonder if this is going to be a future pet.

Also as a slide subject i saw two cars (one was a Lambo) i wonder if these will be future cars on webkinz or the estore???

uhhh it looks.....uhh.... :s

Last edited by Unregistered; 11-11-2009 at 08:29 PM..
Old 11-19-2009, 07:39 PM   #127
310webkinz

310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold

Did you know that Ganz made a Remix of this video? They did! It shows some of the Ganz team singing and dancing in it. Its really good! You should check it out!
310webkinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 07:56 PM   #128
I'm back to a

bluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guide

I'm thinking the Shar Pei is coming, based on the 10 questions the Creative Director answered on the Webkinz Newz Contest. One of them was about the music videos, and the Creative Director said something that the videos do give hints for future stuff or something similar. Here. I'll just go to Webkinz Newz and find the post.

Ahh.. here it is!

Originally Posted by Creative Director
Q: How do you come up with the Pet of the Month videos and songs? The tunes are so catchy and I love how little hints about upcoming pets or activities are included.

Believe it or not, the songs are actually written by our president, Mr. Ganz himself. Mr. Ganz writes the lyrics and an initial tune for each song. Then our talented sound engineers take the tune, arrange it into instruments and transform it into a complete song. Even the vocals are done by our team. We’ve had artists, writers and even the sound engineer himself sing Pet of the Month songs. We’ve got some very talented people working here!

The hints came about naturally. We needed another pet for the Leopard to “have a lot of soft spots” for. We had already planned the Strawberry Cloud Leopard and thought it was a perfect fit for the song. Since then we’ve dropped new pets – and yes, they are all plush pets – into all of our songs. We won’t do this all of the time, but it’s a lot of fun, so we’ll do it when we can.
bluey1998 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 09:28 AM   #129
Aclolo

Red face Re: Webkinz Hug a Pug video for November POTM

View Post Originally Posted by Safire25509
I don't know. I don't think I would buy this webkinz. It looks too wrinkly for me.

HOW IS THAT TOO WRINKLY! THAT IS MY FAVOURITE DOG IN THE WORLD IVE ALWAYS WANTED! I hope it's not estore! that stinks when one's cute but it's estore.
Old 01-22-2010, 06:58 PM   #130

Moonshine will become famous soon enough

I don't like it, too many wrinkles, looks ugly to me.
Moonshine is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
310webkinzwashere!, kevinelevin was here!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: