Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-04-2009, 03:34 PM   #101
310webkinz
Webkinz :)

310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold

Thumbs down Re: Webkinz Hug a Pug video for November POTM -- Possible Sharpei?

View Post Originally Posted by MagicDog
I feel the same way!!! But i'm not trying to be mean or anything but its true what you say
Thank you, MD. I understand that some of my earlier comments were a bit rude, so Dixiecup removed them. I thank her, but still, I don't like the music and the video itself is simply weird.

You put your left arm out,
then your right
Find yourself a Pug
And then hold it tight.

That has nothing to do with anything! And the animals are dancing and singing, it just freaks me out. And the rap music...Ugh. Don't get me started. Have you ever listened to the lyrics of such songs? They are disgusting. I dare you to listen to "Soulja Boy" for just a minute and tell me that its a good song.

Not a good video at all.
310webkinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-04-2009, 03:35 PM   #102
Ultimos

Omnitrix is headed for the top!Omnitrix is headed for the top!Omnitrix is headed for the top!Omnitrix is headed for the top!Omnitrix is headed for the top!Omnitrix is headed for the top!Omnitrix is headed for the top!Omnitrix is headed for the top!Omnitrix is headed for the top!Omnitrix is headed for the top!Omnitrix is headed for the top!Omnitrix is headed for the top!

Default Re: Webkinz Hug a Pug video for November POTM -- Possible Sharpei?

Rsp/hip-hop isn't my style either, but I enjoyed it 4 what it was. Kinda catchy, actually, but could NEVER beat I Wanna Run.
Omnitrix is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 03:35 PM   #103
i <3 #19!
Gifted

godogsgo has much to be proud ofgodogsgo has much to be proud ofgodogsgo has much to be proud ofgodogsgo has much to be proud of

Default Re: Webkinz Hug a Pug video for November POTM

View Post Originally Posted by xxkittygirl23xx
I think Ganz has a bit too many dogs. Don't get me wrong dogd are great!
But we could use some really cool new webkinz, i mean how cute is that rainbow lamb from the eStore? Wouldnt it be great if they actually made pets like that? xD
yea!! i wish they made the woolly mammoth a pet, they could of made that really cute!!! i would of totally bought that!!
But i love do! i love how they are appreciating all the different types of dogs, not just your usual lads, retrievers, huskies, etc.

BTW i love the song in the video!!!!
godogsgo is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 03:37 PM   #104
Ultimos

Omnitrix is headed for the top!Omnitrix is headed for the top!Omnitrix is headed for the top!Omnitrix is headed for the top!Omnitrix is headed for the top!Omnitrix is headed for the top!Omnitrix is headed for the top!Omnitrix is headed for the top!Omnitrix is headed for the top!Omnitrix is headed for the top!Omnitrix is headed for the top!Omnitrix is headed for the top!

I agree about rap being disgusting. Too many cusses and shooting cops if ya know what I mean. But I don't see a pug singing about busting from jail or where babies come from, so it's fine by me.
Old 11-04-2009, 03:41 PM   #105
i <3 #19!
Gifted

godogsgo has much to be proud ofgodogsgo has much to be proud ofgodogsgo has much to be proud ofgodogsgo has much to be proud of

View Post Originally Posted by 310webkinz
Thank you, MD. I understand that some of my earlier comments were a bit rude, so Dixiecup removed them. I thank her, but still, I don't like the music and the video itself is simply weird.

You put your left arm out,
then your right
Find yourself a Pug
And then hold it tight.

That has nothing to do with anything! And the animals are dancing and singing, it just freaks me out. And the rap music...Ugh. Don't get me started. Have you ever listened to the lyrics of such songs? They are disgusting. I dare you to listen to "Soulja Boy" for just a minute and tell me that its a good song.

Not a good video at all.
i personally like solja boy, crank that. and you know this is a site geared more towards younger kids, thats why the songs are the way they are. and so what if it has nothing to do with anything?!?!?!? music doesnt have to make sense!!

I don't like the video. I don't like the music. I don't like the pet it stars or the new pet that might be a new Webbie. Let's just say I don't like this video at all. If you like it, that's fine. Please don't tell me I'm crazy because I don'y like hip hop or rap or whatever the music is called. Sure...I live under a rock. I don't like what's popular. I ain't .
im sorry, but ou keep saying negative things, i get u dont like it, you dont have to keep repaeting your self....

View Post Originally Posted by Omnitrix
I agree about rap being disgusting. Too many cusses and shooting cops if ya know what I mean. But I don't see a pug singing about busting from jail or where babies come from, so it's fine by me.
yea,but not all rap is like that and,this is a pug rapping about HUGGING, nothing bad there
Old 11-04-2009, 03:42 PM   #106
310webkinz

310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold

Rsp/hip-hop isn't my style either, but I enjoyed it 4 what it was. Kinda catchy, actually, but could NEVER beat I Wanna Run.
Yeah, I know, right? I Wanna Run, Prettiest Pink Pony, and Where'd You Get Those Stripes were some of my favs. I wonder if they could make one with a bit of a Country theme in it, like for the Brown Arabian (if it were POTM). That would be cool! I don't really like rock either, but its better than boring classical or completely misunderstandable rap.

Wish Ganz would make more Webbie horses. We need an Appaloosa, a Buckskin, and a Black and White Pinto. LOL. I love horses! :abn: :clyde:
Old 11-04-2009, 03:45 PM   #107
Ultimos

So true! So true! I'm a boy and even I like prettiest pink pony. You can't even understand huga pug! PS- Where did you get those stripes and I wanna run are my favs!
Old 11-04-2009, 03:49 PM   #108
310webkinz

Okay, I'll stop with the disliking rap stuff. But if you asked everyone on Webkinz how old they are, I'm sure you'll get a lot of teens and young adults. It WAS aimed for younger kids, before Webkinz Jr. took over that part. I thought WI was supposed to be about telling people your thoughts over Webkinz and such. Maybe you should just forget I said anything about this video. If Ganz comes here every so often, I want them to see my comment and for them to do something about it. Thanks for reminding me I repeat myself. I know that. I was just trying to say something, but some of my comments were removed, so I resaid some things. Thank you.
Old 11-04-2009, 03:51 PM   #109
i <3 #19!
Gifted

Okay, I'll stop with the disliking rap stuff. But if you asked everyone on Webkinz how old they are, I'm sure you'll get a lot of teens and young adults. It WAS aimed for younger kids, before Webkinz Jr. took over that part. I thought WI was supposed to be about telling people your thoughts over Webkinz and such. Maybe you should just forget I said anything about this video. If Ganz comes here every so often, I want them to see my comment and for them to do something about it. Thanks for reminding me I repeat myself. I know that. I was just trying to say something, but some of my comments were removed, so I resaid some things. Thank you.
just think why they were removed.......and do something about what?!?!? there choice in music?! you have had ones you like, now for other people to like them to. im sorry, i really dont want to be rude, im just saying.
Old 11-04-2009, 03:56 PM   #110
310webkinz

So true! So true! I'm a boy and even I like prettiest pink pony. You can't even understand huga pug! PS- Where did you get those stripes and I wanna run are my favs!
Yeah, I know. He has a very heavy urban accent, if ya know what I mean. I like Prettiest Pony and I Wanna Run the best, but its kind of a toss up between Stripes and the Leopard one. I liked that one too, but that poor Leopard was trying to hard for her. LOL.

View Post Originally Posted by godogsgo
just think why they were removed.......and do something about what?!?!? there choice in music?! you have had ones you like, now for other people to like them to. im sorry, i really dont want to be rude, im just saying.
I know. There's some I like, but I don't like this one, the Cats and Dogs one, or the Cocker Spaniel one. And yeah, rap is the WORST choice they could pick, because if you go to Lyrics Mode, you might look up some rap songs and read the words. Adult things we shouldn't even know about yet. And your not being rude, so don't worry. Sorry bout it.

Last edited by 310webkinz; 11-04-2009 at 03:56 PM..

Tags
310webkinzwashere!, kevinelevin was here!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: