Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-27-2011, 09:14 PM   #51
Gift Guru

Mynoey is sweet stuff
Mynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuff

Default Re: Webkinz Hosts Post Cards and Gifts to Senders

Day 1 of sending 1KC notes. Similar results to sending the 5KC notes. Number of responses/percentages of response notes to gifts, still varies randomly between accounts. At least one special host gift a day. The rest is a pretty nice mix of items from other areas in the game.

JMO, but I don't see any additional value to sending gifts or more expensive notes. A total of 8KC a day per account is working good enough for me.
Mynoey is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-28-2011, 11:24 AM   #52
Webkinz :)

Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.
Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.

The hosts gift tracking thread is missing, so I'll just post here. Sent 8 bubble letters asking them to "Give me a call" and no one responded.

I am finding the letters without gifts seem to nag me. "Play a game with me" "Go to the academy" "Get a job" I decided to not read them anymore.

Did dd's account, where she is friends with only 5 of the people. Received 4 responses, including the coveralls and the cafe uniform. So you don't have to be friends with everyone to get the special clothes!

Last edited by Beautykinz; 06-28-2011 at 11:24 AM..
Beautykinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2011, 09:09 PM   #53
Rye
Rye is an abundance of joyRye is an abundance of joyRye is an abundance of joy
Rye is an abundance of joyRye is an abundance of joyRye is an abundance of joyRye is an abundance of joyRye is an abundance of joyRye is an abundance of joyRye is an abundance of joy

Sent letters to all 8 hosts besides Debbie; Bubble Stationary with Blue Heart Stickers saying, "You're the best friend EVER!. Will post updates.

Got a letter from Amanda with a Colorful Characters Coloring Book. Nice letter; but not a very thrilling gift.

Last edited by Rye; 07-03-2011 at 09:09 PM..
Rye is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2011, 09:11 PM   #54
I Rocks!!
Gift Guru

Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep
Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep

View Post Originally Posted by Beautykinz

I am finding the letters without gifts seem to nag me. "Play a game with me" "Go to the academy" "Get a job" I decided to not read them anymore.
"Thanks MOM!!"
Jennielou is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2011, 10:09 PM   #55

webbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledge

We've just been sending letters using the cheap 1kc plain paper and have gotten plenty of gifts back including the lifeguard jacket, choir robe, diner waitress dress, spa robe, candy overalls and track suit. Even when it is just a W-Shop gift we get back it is still a good return on our 1kc investment!
webbimom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2011, 10:18 PM   #56
I Rocks!!
Gift Guru

Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep
Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep

Exactly!! I was doing some last night and with the stuff I can sell back I actually make money!
Jennielou is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2011, 10:32 PM   #57
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

bangkokyankee knows the way
bangkokyankee knows the waybangkokyankee knows the way

View Post Originally Posted by Beautykinz
The hosts gift tracking thread is missing, so I'll just post here. Sent 8 bubble letters asking them to "Give me a call" and no one responded.

Did dd's account, where she is friends with only 5 of the people. Received 4 responses, including the coveralls and the cafe uniform. So you don't have to be friends with everyone to get the special clothes!
Beautykinz

I love the comment about the "nagging letters" - just glad you DD has had great luck with the hosts

I usually send the 1kc letters - had some good luck and some bad but keep trying
bangkokyankee is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2011, 12:11 PM   #58
Diabetes Awareness

i<3spaghetti is a splendid one to beholdi<3spaghetti is a splendid one to beholdi<3spaghetti is a splendid one to beholdi<3spaghetti is a splendid one to behold

I sent everybody(hosts) a letter and the next day from amanda Panda I got a bonus Spree roll on the same day and time they were giving out bonus spree rolls on today's activities! (I also had already sent Amanda Panda a letter a week ago)

Im sad because it wont let me use my bonus roll from amanda panda it is under my clothing items

Last edited by i<3spaghetti; 07-04-2011 at 12:11 PM..
i<3spaghetti is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2011, 02:06 PM   #59
Lil Kinz
Gumbeaux is an unknown quantity at this point

I got a KinzStyle bag in my dock with choices of rare clothes to buy.
Gumbeaux is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2011, 03:16 PM   #60
Pokemon time!

lazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicness
lazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by i<3spaghetti
I sent everybody(hosts) a letter and the next day from amanda Panda I got a bonus Spree roll on the same day and time they were giving out bonus spree rolls on today's activities! (I also had already sent Amanda Panda a letter a week ago)

Im sad because it wont let me use my bonus roll from amanda panda it is under my clothing items
That is sad.
lazygal is offline Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: