Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-23-2011, 09:46 PM   #41
Webkinz :)

Star Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Webkinz Hosts Post Cards and Gifts to Senders

I have three accounts. Sent a gift and a letter to from all three accounts to Amanda Panda. (At the time, she was the only WebKinz friend I had accepted.) I received nothing. No gift, no thank you for the gifts I sent, no letters in reply, no badge. Hummm....I'm thinking it's like most of the "gift" games in WW, all computer random. Notice how you are having to spend a lot of virtual KC just to "be friends" with a virtual "friend"? It's really silly, but still a lot of fun! LOL! Gotta go add the rest of the Webkinz Friends to my accounts. Maybe that will help generate replies and gifts.

Star Child
Star Child is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-23-2011, 10:14 PM   #42

strawgumdrop1 is a WIzard
strawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzard

Donation Award 

I sent all hosts gifts and notes and got nothing.
strawgumdrop1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 07:30 AM   #43
WIGEV Team Member

elymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacity
elymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacity

It finally worked this morning!

Yesterday I had sent letters to all the hosts from 4 accounts. Never received anything back and never got the badge.

This morning I tried on 1 account. I sent a small food item (bananas, raspberries, bagels ). Used plain wrapper.

I got the badge immediately from the 5th character I sent to and had 4 messages in my dock from the 4 last ones I sent to (from badge onward).. Nothing earth-shattering as far as gifts go, but I did get a gift from each of those 4.

So the badge IS the clicker..

Here's the rest of today's results (from the 3 other accounts):

Account #2 took 6 host gifts before getting it's badge and only received 2 letters

Account#3 got the badge at the first package sent and received 2 wshop gifts and 1 letter

Account #4 got the badge at gift #2 and received 1 wshop gift from that host + 2 other letters from other hosts

.. no super gifts, but at least it's a start..

Last edited by elymic; 06-24-2011 at 07:30 AM..
elymic is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 08:07 AM   #44
Rye
Rye is an abundance of joyRye is an abundance of joyRye is an abundance of joy
Rye is an abundance of joyRye is an abundance of joyRye is an abundance of joyRye is an abundance of joyRye is an abundance of joyRye is an abundance of joyRye is an abundance of joy

Well, I sent Sparkly Silver Suit Pants; a Neon Saxophone Sign; and some prize recipe to Amanda Panda. Nothing. Ungrateful wretch.
Rye is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 02:18 PM   #45
onderful Webkinz!
Gifted

Holla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clown

Wow, this is awesome! I can't wait to get letters from hosts!
Holla is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2011, 06:48 PM   #46
Rye
Rye is an abundance of joyRye is an abundance of joyRye is an abundance of joy
Rye is an abundance of joyRye is an abundance of joyRye is an abundance of joyRye is an abundance of joyRye is an abundance of joyRye is an abundance of joyRye is an abundance of joy

Sent a letter to Tabby von Meow -- Bubble Stationary, Blue Heart Stickers.
Sent a letter to Amanda Panda -- Same kind as TvM.
Sent a letter to Arte -- Same kind, got a Valiant Knight Actor. Here it is:
Click the image to open in full size.
Rye is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2011, 11:55 AM   #47
Disney Animation

snowspot10 is the cats pajamas!snowspot10 is the cats pajamas!snowspot10 is the cats pajamas!snowspot10 is the cats pajamas!snowspot10 is the cats pajamas!snowspot10 is the cats pajamas!

i sent a letter to pj.
She sent a letter back... but only a letter not a prize and that was my 2nd letter to her!

i just got a letter from amanda panda

and a unbrala hat ( ) from shelden turtle

Last edited by snowspot10; 06-27-2011 at 11:55 AM..
snowspot10 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2011, 11:56 AM   #48
Gifted

catsrfun2 has a reputation beyond reputecatsrfun2 has a reputation beyond reputecatsrfun2 has a reputation beyond reputecatsrfun2 has a reputation beyond reputecatsrfun2 has a reputation beyond reputecatsrfun2 has a reputation beyond repute

I send letters/gifts to all the hosts and I usually get at least 2 responses (not always gifts). Today I got 7 responses from 8 packages sent!!! Cool!
catsrfun2 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2011, 11:59 AM   #49
ebkinz. EX-cellent!

serendipitydoda is an unparalleled talent
serendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talent

I would say to just send them a note or something just once a day or every other day just as a matter of course but not to hold your breath, just be appropriately happy when one shows up. It all seems to be completely random. I've sent a letter to my favorite hosts every day and so far have only gotten 4 letters back (2 were from the same host character) and only one gift item of a animated cup of coffee.
serendipitydoda is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2011, 05:35 PM   #50
Majesty84

Arte's Fan is a creator of wonder
Arte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonder

I got my second badge today finally. Right away, Sheldon sent me a letter pretty much to say hi. I haven't gotten anything else yet.
Arte's Fan is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: