Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-29-2009, 12:16 PM   #21
Unregistered

Default Re: Webkinz Halloween Zombie Costume Preview!

Love the costumes. Hope there's more to choose from, by the way I wonder what our halloween gift is going to be? Maybe a new witch hat, sparkly and all, I can't wait
Sponsored Links
Old 09-29-2009, 12:24 PM   #22
cheshire15
Webkinz :)

cheshire15 is an unknown quantity at this point

I love it!! thanks for the heads up, i think i'll be buying a lot of costumes this halloween.
cheshire15 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 12:26 PM   #23

Myersnks has a brilliant futureMyersnks has a brilliant futureMyersnks has a brilliant futureMyersnks has a brilliant futureMyersnks has a brilliant future

Cute my little boy will like this costume.
Myersnks is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 12:26 PM   #24
barbe is on a distinguished road

Not crazy about this costume. I loved the candy corn costume!!! I am hoping the 3rd costume will be the princess gown. I love that gown!!! I have mostly 4 legged wkinz so I will have to buy one that stands upright to give full justice to the gown. Can hardly wait for Halloween!!!
barbe is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 12:26 PM   #25
Serving Up Wacky
Gift Guru

robertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond words
robertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond words

That one is a Riot! a must have which pet will it be ???
Thanks for the update Dixiecup.

Bob :pgn: The Patchwork Tailor & Zombie Rangler

Last edited by robertcleveland; 09-29-2009 at 12:30 PM.. Reason: Dixiecups name
robertcleveland is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 12:35 PM   #26
Gifted

Cloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socks

Ok that's just creepy
Cloud One is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 12:39 PM   #27
Gifted

Quack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicness
Quack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicness

I like that costume, although I like the first one better.
Quack Quack is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 12:43 PM   #28
ahernan
Gift Guru

MarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by Bindidog
VAMPIRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
that could be so good.

or gost, I love gost too,

It can be like a Withe long Hat, you dont need more pieces.....
MarianHM is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 12:45 PM   #29
jasmyn112952
Gift Guru

Jasmyn1129 is a name known to allJasmyn1129 is a name known to allJasmyn1129 is a name known to all

Donation Award 

Thanks Dixiecup. I am very excited about the Halloween costumes. I hope the surprise is awesome, which I'm sure it will be.
Jasmyn1129 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 12:48 PM   #30
Babs1978

Babs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comrade
Babs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comrade

I love this custome too, can't wait to see what else they come up with, thanks for the image.
Babs is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
murphy20071 got first tag

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: