Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-27-2011, 05:54 PM   #61
Webkinz :)

Jae's Momma has much to be proud ofJae's Momma has much to be proud ofJae's Momma has much to be proud ofJae's Momma has much to be proud ofJae's Momma has much to be proud of

Default Re: Webkinz Halloween Mission Tomorrow, Sneak Peek at Final Prizes!

View Post Originally Posted by Oddmeister
I was not seeing the Halloween Challenge on my Asian account, even after clearing my cache in two different browsers. I called Ganz support and was told that in order for the Halloween Challenge to appear, I first have to complete the Key to Kinzville Challenges, which I had not yet done on this non-primary account.
Now, that's just not right!

I helped the kids on our accounts to get the challenges done that they had problems with but I left the GO ON A VACATION one on the accounts for the kids to do because that's a fun thing for them. That's it! The only requirement left for each of them.

Several of the kids didn't take the vacations. All of a sudden, they now have new challenges they have to do that are much more than just doing ONE, simple thing! So I haven't bothered to compelte the K2KC on those accounts. So that means the kids won't be able to get the cool witch costume??

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
OH and you can mix it up when you have to feed the pets the chocolate bars and supermega toothbusters.. If you have more than one hungry pet you can feed them all some. YOu want your pet to be fairly empty otherwise, when you feed them or you will have to wait a while to finish that last step.
Sorry to be ignorant on things but which of the three activities require you to feed your pets chocolate and toothbusters? (what's a toothbuster, anyways, lol )

Last edited by Jae's Momma; 10-27-2011 at 05:54 PM..
Jae's Momma is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-27-2011, 05:59 PM   #62
lorib64
Gift Guru

lorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no bounds
lorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no bounds

View Post Originally Posted by Jae's Momma
Now, that's just not right!

I helped the kids on our accounts to get the challenges done that they had problems with but I left the GO ON A VACATION one on the accounts for the kids to do because that's a fun thing for them. That's it! The only requirement left for each of them.

Several of the kids didn't take the vacations. All of a sudden, they now have new challenges they have to do that are much more than just doing ONE, simple thing! So I haven't bothered to compelte the K2KC on those accounts. So that means the kids won't be able to get the cool witch costume??

Sorry to be ignorant on things but which of the three activities require you to feed your pets chocolate and toothbusters? (what's a toothbuster, anyways, lol )

They are w-shop foods. There are a series of challenges and some are feeding your pet
lorib64 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2011, 06:05 PM   #63
Gifted

meandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellence
meandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellence

This looks like fun! Can't wait for tomorrow! Thanks for sharing the info!
meandspencer is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2011, 06:06 PM   #64
Diabetes Awareness
Lil Kinz

superlegoboy is on a distinguished road

I finished it on tuesday.
superlegoboy is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2011, 06:16 PM   #65
I AM CANADIAN!
Gift Guru

FroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
Yes, you do have to finish that. I forgot to tell everyone that. If they have the Key to Kinzville to finish that has to be done first.
I am just finishing up my daughter's account so she can play out her Halloween one.
Sadly, some of the Key to Kinzville events take a few days to complete...my hope is that for those who have not finished that the trick or treating will last long enough to allow them the chance to play...

....and not only that, one of the things you have to do in the last level is visit the spa...which means all pets will be boosted to 100% and will not require feeding...UGH

Last edited by FroggyDoodle; 10-27-2011 at 06:32 PM..
FroggyDoodle is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2011, 06:39 PM   #66
ichey555

dogsbestfriend will become famous soon enough

thanks so much for the answer
dogsbestfriend is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2011, 07:06 PM   #67
Eternal Summer

GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!

Anyone else who has done level 2 yet having issues with the purchasing of the Halloween item form the w-shop? Bought an item but no credit given for it. Got credit for the chocolate but not the halloween item and it is in my dock. I have logged out and in again to check and still nothing. Hmmmm........

View Post Originally Posted by FroggyDoodle
....and not only that, one of the things you have to do in the last level is visit the spa...which means all pets will be boosted to 100% and will not require feeding...UGH
If you still need to find candy, sit in the clubhouse a while and wait for the ghost. Your hunger goes down pretty quickly.
GPX Navigators is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2011, 07:19 PM   #68
charming122101
Gift Guru

charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!

not working for me on my asian acct on either foxfire or IE

oh, it must be that I haven't completed the challenges. I don't want to spend all that KC just to get something that's not kinzpostable. Yet another miss Ganz!

Last edited by charming; 10-27-2011 at 07:19 PM..
charming is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2011, 08:01 PM   #69
Unregistered

Oops! At first I thought it said you had to earn 2000 kinzcash on the game! Ha ha!
Old 10-27-2011, 08:01 PM   #70
willow234 is a WIzard
willow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzard

View Post Originally Posted by GPX Navigators
Anyone else who has done level 2 yet having issues with the purchasing of the Halloween item form the w-shop? Bought an item but no credit given for it. Got credit for the chocolate but not the halloween item and it is in my dock. I have logged out and in again to check and still nothing. Hmmmm........

If you still need to find candy, sit in the clubhouse a while and wait for the ghost. Your hunger goes down pretty quickly.
Did you use a coupon when you bought your w-shop item? The purchases I made with coupons didn't seem to count, so I had to go back and buy more costume items. Could just be a glitch with my account, but if you're having problems, try buying something w/o a coupon.
willow234 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: