Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-29-2011, 08:20 PM   #231
Webkinz :)

flutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guide

Default Re: Webkinz Halloween Mission Friday October 28, Sneak Peek at Final Prizes! *UPDATE*

View Post Originally Posted by chindio
I am almost don't with the Halloween quest. But to my surprise I got my parent club ad for the Halloween room item and what do you think I got??? Well gee i got the very thing we are working so hard to get on the Halloween quest. Bubble and trouble witch outfit?? I mean why are we going through all this to get it when they are giving it to us freee on the parent club ad thing????? i'm very confused!!! Anyone else get it????
Yep. I have four accounts, and one of them received two of the outfits already and the other received one, so now I have a total of 7 of these outfits - pity they can't be sold or traded!

View Post Originally Posted by demogorgon
What is the kinzville academy thing in the picture?
!
Nobody seems to give an answer to this question, it's been asked on here lots already. I guess no-one knows what it is. I'm sure WI will keep us informed.

Last edited by flutterby7; 10-29-2011 at 08:20 PM..
flutterby7 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-29-2011, 08:49 PM   #232

kittyangel899 rules the roostkittyangel899 rules the roostkittyangel899 rules the roostkittyangel899 rules the roostkittyangel899 rules the roostkittyangel899 rules the roostkittyangel899 rules the roostkittyangel899 rules the roostkittyangel899 rules the roostkittyangel899 rules the roostkittyangel899 rules the roostkittyangel899 rules the roost

Default Re: Webkinz Halloween Mission Friday October 28, Sneak Peek at Final Prizes! *UPDATE*

i really do wonder what it is cuz maybe i should have it. i have 2 outfits on 2 accounts now.
kittyangel899 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2011, 10:48 PM   #233

Hollyberry will become famous soon enough

[QUOTE=lorib64;25141562]
View Post Originally Posted by Hollyberry

Yikes, that's expensive. The price is also based on their happiness/health/hunger. If those are low maybe you could have them go on vacation to boost their levels? I really don't know.

I thought it was supposed to be easier, but you are right it doesn't sound like it. I wish you could just send one pet. I don't know why we don't have that option.
I am going to try to boost my pets H/H/H and see if that helps. I wish I had done the mayor thing before. Thanks for the tip.

View Post Originally Posted by phoenixsprite
Hollyberry, can you send just one pet on a vacation, to help finish your accounts - get the key? I think that's only 500 Kinzcash.... Just a suggestion...

Another thing you can do is feed your pets their favorite foods on the newspaper page, and if they need it, bring them into the room and give them exercise or a bath or something, so they aren't hungry, or sad or unhealthy first. And then you can go back to the spa, and the cost should be less for all of them.
Thanks, I really hope this works...

Last edited by Hollyberry; 10-29-2011 at 10:48 PM..
Hollyberry is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2011, 07:30 AM   #234

victoria19 will become famous soon enough

kkk thx for telling us
victoria19 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2011, 08:34 AM   #235

Priceless has disabled reputation

I did all 3 activities, but didn't receive the which outfit? Just licorice bats and a WStudio Which.
Priceless is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2011, 09:47 AM   #236

Snow*Berry radiates beauty and kindness all aroundSnow*Berry radiates beauty and kindness all aroundSnow*Berry radiates beauty and kindness all aroundSnow*Berry radiates beauty and kindness all aroundSnow*Berry radiates beauty and kindness all aroundSnow*Berry radiates beauty and kindness all aroundSnow*Berry radiates beauty and kindness all around

View Post Originally Posted by Priceless
I did all 3 activities, but didn't receive the which outfit? Just licorice bats and a WStudio Which.
There are six more to complete clicked on the spider web again to get the next three.
Snow*Berry is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2011, 10:18 AM   #237

Priceless has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by Snow*Berry
There are six more to complete clicked on the spider web again to get the next three.
Oh yes, now I see.
Priceless is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2011, 07:39 PM   #238
iamawackywinner2

gomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Button
gomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Button

View Post Originally Posted by bonnie
No you can feed different pets - not all food has to go to the same one. I feed three different pets on one account and still got the credit.
Thanks bonnie. I have won 2 so far. Have 4 to go.
gomommu41 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2011, 08:52 PM   #239

kittyangel899 rules the roostkittyangel899 rules the roostkittyangel899 rules the roostkittyangel899 rules the roostkittyangel899 rules the roostkittyangel899 rules the roostkittyangel899 rules the roostkittyangel899 rules the roostkittyangel899 rules the roostkittyangel899 rules the roostkittyangel899 rules the roostkittyangel899 rules the roost

Default Re: Webkinz Halloween Mission Oct 28 - Nov 5, Sneak Peek at Final Prizes! *UPDATE*

good luck to you!
kittyangel899 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2011, 11:43 PM   #240
Gift Guru

webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!

Default Re: Webkinz Halloween Mission Oct 28 - Nov 5, Sneak Peek at Final Prizes! *UPDATE*

Is this challenge still going on? I can't seem to find anything about it on Webkinz, can you tell me where to look? Thanks

Nevermind... I figured it out.. Thanks

Last edited by webkinzmomma; 10-30-2011 at 11:52 PM..
webkinzmomma is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: