Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-29-2011, 09:16 AM   #221
Galadriël Melwasúl
Webkinz :)

spunkygirl challenges the impossiblespunkygirl challenges the impossible
spunkygirl challenges the impossiblespunkygirl challenges the impossiblespunkygirl challenges the impossiblespunkygirl challenges the impossiblespunkygirl challenges the impossible

Default Re: Webkinz Halloween Mission Friday October 28, Sneak Peek at Final Prizes! *UPDATE*

I completed it. Hooray!!

Neither can live while the other survies? That's from Harry Potter!
spunkygirl is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-29-2011, 09:39 AM   #222
hovian ;)
Gifted

CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!

Default Re: Webkinz Halloween Mission Friday October 28, Sneak Peek at Final Prizes! *UPDATE*

What is the Kinzville Academy thing on top of the Spider Web?
CandiiDucky is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2011, 09:51 AM   #223

chindio is just really nicechindio is just really nice

I am almost don't with the Halloween quest. But to my surprise I got my parent club ad for the Halloween room item and what do you think I got??? Well gee i got the very thing we are working so hard to get on the Halloween quest. Bubble and trouble witch outfit?? I mean why are we going through all this to get it when they are giving it to us freee on the parent club ad thing????? i'm very confused!!! Anyone else get it????
chindio is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2011, 09:53 AM   #224
iamawackywinner2

gomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Button
gomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Button

Congrats all on your costume wins. It is soooo cute. When feeding the candy to pets, does it have to be the same pet. 10 toothbusters is a lot to feed one pet. All mine are pretty full.
gomommu41 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2011, 11:37 AM   #225
Gift Guru

bonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guide

View Post Originally Posted by gomommu41
Congrats all on your costume wins. It is soooo cute. When feeding the candy to pets, does it have to be the same pet. 10 toothbusters is a lot to feed one pet. All mine are pretty full.
No you can feed different pets - not all food has to go to the same one. I feed three different pets on one account and still got the credit.
bonnie is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2011, 12:30 PM   #226
mtbmd

therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!

so after you complete the three tasks, when do you get the costume? do you have to log out and back in?

View Post Originally Posted by bonnie
No you can feed different pets - not all food has to go to the same one. I feed three different pets on one account and still got the credit.
so is there different tasks for different people? because i didn't have to feed my pets food to complete it

View Post Originally Posted by therealmtbmd
so after you complete the three tasks, when do you get the costume? do you have to log out and back in?

so is there different tasks for different people? because i didn't have to feed my pets food to complete it
nevermind i figured it out, thanks everyone

Last edited by therealmtbmd; 10-29-2011 at 12:30 PM..
therealmtbmd is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2011, 03:01 PM   #227
Googles Club

demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!

What is the kinzville academy thing in the picture?
demogorgon is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2011, 03:49 PM   #228
Disney Animation

snowspot10 is the cats pajamas!snowspot10 is the cats pajamas!snowspot10 is the cats pajamas!snowspot10 is the cats pajamas!snowspot10 is the cats pajamas!snowspot10 is the cats pajamas!

i am finished! yeah!
snowspot10 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2011, 04:38 PM   #229
Lil Kinz
Flower power is an unknown quantity at this point

I got more then 2000 points on candy bash, but I'm not getting credit for it
Flower power is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2011, 05:13 PM   #230
Eternal Summer

GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!

View Post Originally Posted by Flower power
I got more then 2000 points on candy bash, but I'm not getting credit for it
Try logging out and in again, and also try clearing your cache. They help at times with Webkinz.
GPX Navigators is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: