Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-28-2011, 10:54 PM   #211
Webkinz :)

ladycayte will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Webkinz Halloween Mission Friday October 28, Sneak Peek at Final Prizes! *UPDATE*

View Post Originally Posted by jeanned68
it adds up, keep on playing once you get 30 total, from all games, it will count!
Really? Thanks for letting me know!!! It doesn't seem to be adding up that I can see... Well, I will keep playing, since if it adds up there's a chance I can get it. I'm TERRIBLE at the Candy Bashes.
ladycayte is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-28-2011, 11:01 PM   #212
lorib64
Gift Guru

lorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no bounds
lorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no bounds

Default Re: Webkinz Halloween Mission Friday October 28, Sneak Peek at Final Prizes! *UPDATE*

View Post Originally Posted by losingmymind
You have to have ALL the keys in order to get that? B/c I saw it briefly on my asian account yesterday morning I believe. But then it went away. I don't' have all the keys on ALL my accounts, which are numerous. I do on my main accounts though.

So which is it? It's not for everyone who hasn't gotten their keys yet?
They made it easier to get the key to kinzville. The spiderweb should be there on your accounts that you did finish, though. When I completed the last tasks to get the key the spiderweb window showed up and on my account I had completed, it was there.

I wish I knew why it isn't working for you
lorib64 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2011, 11:58 PM   #213

Hollyberry will become famous soon enough

[QUOTE=lorib64;25140711]They made it easier to get the key to kinzville. The spiderweb should be there on your accounts that you did finish, though. When I completed the last tasks to get the key the spiderweb window showed up and on my account I had completed, it was there.

I didn't complete my key to kinzville so the web isn't showing up...my problem is that to get to the next step I have to send my pet to the spa, I have a lot of pets so the spa is over 20,000 kinzcash (this doesn't seem easier, my sister didn't have to send her pets to the spa and she has even more pets than me). Does anyone know why I can't just send 1 pet?
Hollyberry is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2011, 01:27 AM   #214
lorib64
Gift Guru

lorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no bounds
lorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no bounds

[QUOTE=Hollyberry;25141211]
View Post Originally Posted by lorib64
They made it easier to get the key to kinzville. The spiderweb should be there on your accounts that you did finish, though. When I completed the last tasks to get the key the spiderweb window showed up and on my account I had completed, it was there.

I didn't complete my key to kinzville so the web isn't showing up...my problem is that to get to the next step I have to send my pet to the spa, I have a lot of pets so the spa is over 20,000 kinzcash (this doesn't seem easier, my sister didn't have to send her pets to the spa and she has even more pets than me). Does anyone know why I can't just send 1 pet?
Yikes, that's expensive. The price is also based on their happiness/health/hunger. If those are low maybe you could have them go on vacation to boost their levels? I really don't know.

I thought it was supposed to be easier, but you are right it doesn't sound like it. I wish you could just send one pet. I don't know why we don't have that option.
lorib64 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2011, 06:17 AM   #215
ill make Xmas great

RobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonder

I won yesterday, it was VERY easy. Unless all your pets are full.
If they did this again, I could write a guide or if I get a webcam, a video guide of how to finish. I think it could take less than 20 minutes.
RobertFrog is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2011, 06:47 AM   #216
phoenixRecords!

phoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicness
phoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicness

Hollyberry, can you send just one pet on a vacation, to help finish your accounts - get the key? I think that's only 500 Kinzcash.... Just a suggestion...

View Post Originally Posted by phoenixsprite
Hollyberry, can you send just one pet on a vacation, to help finish your accounts - get the key? I think that's only 500 Kinzcash.... Just a suggestion...
Another thing you can do is feed your pets their favorite foods on the newspaper page, and if they need it, bring them into the room and give them exercise or a bath or something, so they aren't hungry, or sad or unhealthy first. And then you can go back to the spa, and the cost should be less for all of them.

Last edited by phoenixsprite; 10-29-2011 at 06:47 AM..
phoenixsprite is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2011, 06:49 AM   #217
ebkinz Lover!

zebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the wait
zebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the wait

and if you buy halloween in the "new section" and not in the "halloween theme" is not working.

And if you buy an halloween item with a coupon is not working.
zebultux is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2011, 07:42 AM   #218
mitfy

Talking Re: Webkinz Halloween Mission Friday October 28, Sneak Peek at Final Prizes! *UPDATE*

I did it-It's SOOOOOOO fun! It looks rather foolish but awesome on my black cat! What's the kinzville academy thingy????
Old 10-29-2011, 08:05 AM   #219
❾¾

Gizzy321123 is an unparalleled talent
Gizzy321123 is an unparalleled talentGizzy321123 is an unparalleled talentGizzy321123 is an unparalleled talentGizzy321123 is an unparalleled talentGizzy321123 is an unparalleled talentGizzy321123 is an unparalleled talentGizzy321123 is an unparalleled talentGizzy321123 is an unparalleled talentGizzy321123 is an unparalleled talentGizzy321123 is an unparalleled talent

I love my witch costume! It's almost better than the Halloween Hat! I completed this yesterday, and it was pretty easy. I thought they'd've made it a little more complicated... But it was very enjoyable!

View Post Originally Posted by zebultux
and if you buy halloween in the "new section" and not in the "halloween theme" is not working.

And if you buy an halloween item with a coupon is not working.
I bought my items in the new section, and it worked fine...? Huh, that's weird.
Gizzy321123 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2011, 08:36 AM   #220

jillpfrn is a name known to alljillpfrn is a name known to alljillpfrn is a name known to all

I finished the Halloween Quest, and I thought it was fun !! I hope they do something similar on other holidays ! I think Hollyberry's pets must be really hungry because I have 284 pets, and it generally costs me only about 100 kinscash to send them to the spa. My health, happiness and hunger are usually pretty full to start though. Good luck !!
jillpfrn is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: