Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-28-2011, 09:14 PM   #201
I AM CANADIAN!
Gift Guru

FroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talent

Default Re: Webkinz Halloween Mission Friday October 28, Sneak Peek at Final Prizes! *UPDATE*

View Post Originally Posted by zephybear
I did not get the Blue Bubble Witch costume but I got the modern vampire outfit instead as the prize.
Are you sure that you didn't get the vampire outfit from the Webkinz Newz site or Parent Club or did you actually get the vampire costume from the spider web game?
FroggyDoodle is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-28-2011, 09:42 PM   #202
owlboy1
Webkinz :)

volblaster is just really nicevolblaster is just really nice

Default Re: Webkinz Halloween Mission Friday October 28, Sneak Peek at Final Prizes! *UPDATE*

Anyone know if this is a one day thing or does it carry over to tomorrow ?
volblaster is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2011, 09:43 PM   #203
lorib64
Gift Guru

lorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no bounds
lorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no bounds

View Post Originally Posted by volblaster
Anyone know if this is a one day thing or does it carry over to tomorrow ?
It goes until Nov 5
lorib64 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2011, 09:45 PM   #204
losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!

I am not getting the spider web. I am getting ho Halloween challenges. I did clear my cache just in case. However, both Asian and American accounts have nothing. Just anything left to get for the keys on my non primary accounts (the keys of which I don't strive for on them).

What the heck is up with that? Any thoughts or recommendations for me?

Thanks in advance.
losingmymind is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2011, 09:45 PM   #205
owlboy1

volblaster is just really nicevolblaster is just really nice

Thanks !!!
View Post Originally Posted by lorib64
It goes until Nov 5
volblaster is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2011, 09:50 PM   #206
lorib64
Gift Guru

lorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no bounds
lorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no bounds

View Post Originally Posted by losingmymind
I am not getting the spider web. I am getting ho Halloween challenges. I did clear my cache just in case. However, both Asian and American accounts have nothing. Just anything left to get for the keys on my non primary accounts (the keys of which I don't strive for on them).

What the heck is up with that? Any thoughts or recommendations for me?

Thanks in advance.
Did you get the keys? You have to do that before the spiderweb well show up
lorib64 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2011, 10:16 PM   #207

ladycayte will become famous soon enough

I can't win enough at Candy Bash 2!!!
ladycayte is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2011, 10:25 PM   #208

Snow*Berry radiates beauty and kindness all aroundSnow*Berry radiates beauty and kindness all aroundSnow*Berry radiates beauty and kindness all aroundSnow*Berry radiates beauty and kindness all aroundSnow*Berry radiates beauty and kindness all aroundSnow*Berry radiates beauty and kindness all aroundSnow*Berry radiates beauty and kindness all around

I don't know if this has been posted but the 10 SuperMega Toothbrushers that you have to feed to your pets can be fed to several different pets and you will still get full credit. I just did it myself and it worked. So I am assuming that would be the same for the chocolate bars.
Snow*Berry is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2011, 10:25 PM   #209
super2mommy

jeanned68 swims in greatness
jeanned68 swims in greatnessjeanned68 swims in greatness

View Post Originally Posted by ladycayte
I can't win enough at Candy Bash 2!!!
it adds up, keep on playing once you get 30 total, from all games, it will count!
jeanned68 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2011, 10:27 PM   #210
losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by lorib64
Did you get the keys? You have to do that before the spiderweb well show up
You have to have ALL the keys in order to get that? B/c I saw it briefly on my asian account yesterday morning I believe. But then it went away. I don't' have all the keys on ALL my accounts, which are numerous. I do on my main accounts though.

So which is it? It's not for everyone who hasn't gotten their keys yet?
losingmymind is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: