Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-28-2011, 05:42 PM   #181
Grateful
Gift Guru

vanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applause
vanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applause

WI Subscriber
Default Re: Webkinz Halloween Mission Friday October 28, Sneak Peek at Final Prizes! *UPDATE*

View Post Originally Posted by FroggyDoodle
The mummy costume only has 2 pieces in the Kinzstyle shop...the body part of the costume and the shoes...the face mask was a gift we were given...so are you sure you bought 3 pieces? Also, just in case, the 3 pieces have to purchased during the 'mission'...they could not have been previously purchased. Hope one of these is the issue and that it helps.

Also, it has previously been determined that you CANNOT use coupons when buying the costume items...if you do, they items will not count. You MUST buy them at full price WITHOUT using coupons.
I thought the Pharaoh headpiece WAS the 3rd part of the mummycostume. It's how they were buried... wtih the headpiece.... ??

View Post Originally Posted by serendipitydoda
I should have taken ALL THREE of the conditions into consideration. That way, I wouldn't have wasted my money on buying the three pieces of halloween costume for the first requirement as there's one that I literally CAN'T fulfill.

Only costume clothing bought DURING THE "MISSION" is considered, not if you'd bought any before/already.

I wasted money on the first requirement, it not occurring to me at the time that I can't do the 3rd one. I've only touched the Candy Bash game ONE time in the past. That one time was enough, but I forgot for a moment WHY I stay away from it. The movements are simple (left and right arrows) but move too fast for me to even THINK I'd be able to get 2000 points within the several days the "mission" is active.

(I just tried it again purely for the Halloween Mission and in 5 games, only managed 2 KC.)

[sigh] Oh, well. Next time I'll remember to REALLY read all the info before buying anything for these little events.
I also thought it would be impossible and often I only got a few points per game - but they're cumulative and I got thru it - and if I could you can, for sure!
vanberk is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-28-2011, 05:43 PM   #182
lorib64
Gift Guru

lorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no bounds
lorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no bounds

Default Re: Webkinz Halloween Mission Friday October 28, Sneak Peek at Final Prizes! *UPDATE*

View Post Originally Posted by snowspot10
i got the first set of thing but now i am on the seconD!

i figured out that (at least for me) that i bought one of the Halloween items from the "new" section and it did not count! You have to go in the Halloween theme room section to make it work!
Hmm. That's good to know. I bought mine from the new section and it worked. Did you use a coupon?
lorib64 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2011, 05:44 PM   #183
Grateful
Gift Guru

vanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applause
vanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applause

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by lorib64
Hmm. That's good to know. I bought mine from the new section and it worked. Did you use a coupon?
FWIW, I bought mine from the "new' section and it worked fine....
vanberk is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2011, 06:35 PM   #184
Diabetes Awareness
Webkinz :)

kirsten600 has a brilliant futurekirsten600 has a brilliant futurekirsten600 has a brilliant futurekirsten600 has a brilliant futurekirsten600 has a brilliant future

any tips for candy bash? that game is HARD!!!
kirsten600 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2011, 06:39 PM   #185
AppleT is a
Gift Guru

appletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be true
appletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be true

View Post Originally Posted by kirsten600
any tips for candy bash? that game is HARD!!!
Just keep doing it over and over until the points add up to 2,000 or more You don't have to get 2,000 points on your first try
appletina1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2011, 06:40 PM   #186
Diabetes Awareness

kirsten600 has a brilliant futurekirsten600 has a brilliant futurekirsten600 has a brilliant futurekirsten600 has a brilliant futurekirsten600 has a brilliant future

View Post Originally Posted by appletina1
Just keep doing it over and over until the points add up to 2,000 or more You don't have to get 2,000 points on your first try
oh!!!! yay!!!!!!!!! i just got it!!!!!
kirsten600 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2011, 06:41 PM   #187
Diabetes Awareness!

buts2 has a spectacular aura about

Well, I've been logging in and out, in and out and the spiderweb still has not appeared for any of my 8 accounts yet. Is anybody else experiencing something like this?
buts2 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2011, 06:51 PM   #188
lorib64
Gift Guru

lorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no bounds
lorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no bounds

View Post Originally Posted by buts2
Well, I've been logging in and out, in and out and the spiderweb still has not appeared for any of my 8 accounts yet. Is anybody else experiencing something like this?
Did you get the key to kinzville? You need to do that first.
lorib64 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2011, 07:19 PM   #189
ebkinz Day - YAY!
Gifted

WetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicness
WetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

This is fun, I think maybe one of the best contests yet. Thanks for the tips here. I used coupons at first and now know why that didn't work.

It is very nice that if you don't quite make enough points at the arcade, you get the prize anyway.

The Egyptian mummy mask is really funny if your pet does some actions while wearing it you can see their eyes roll. My koala is wearing it and it is hilarious.
WetNose is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2011, 07:24 PM   #190
e are wacky

LivvieB2000 knows no boundsLivvieB2000 knows no bounds
LivvieB2000 knows no boundsLivvieB2000 knows no boundsLivvieB2000 knows no boundsLivvieB2000 knows no boundsLivvieB2000 knows no boundsLivvieB2000 knows no boundsLivvieB2000 knows no bounds

I did not get the costume!!

Wait, I have to do, oh....NM!
LivvieB2000 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: