Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-28-2011, 04:46 PM   #171
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame
dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame

Default Re: Webkinz Halloween Mission Friday October 28, Sneak Peek at Final Prizes! *UPDATE*

View Post Originally Posted by amber10194
what is that kinzville acadamy thing above the spider web?
That is what I want to know too...
I don't have it on any of my accounts and I have Asian which is ahead of it too and so I have been trying to figure it out since I saw it yesterday
dawnscott1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-28-2011, 04:51 PM   #172
lorib64
Gift Guru

lorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no bounds
lorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no bounds

Default Re: Webkinz Halloween Mission Friday October 28, Sneak Peek at Final Prizes! *UPDATE*

View Post Originally Posted by dawnscott1
I don't have it on any of my accounts and I have Asian which is ahead of it too and so I have been trying to figure it out since I saw it yesterday
My guess is that it has something to do with super school day, but I don't have it either.
lorib64 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2011, 04:52 PM   #173
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

Angel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socks

View Post Originally Posted by starwartwilight
Now I have to somehow make my pet so hungry that it will eat 10 of those things.
56 pets and somehow they all have full hunger bars.
Grr.
Same here - no one is at all hungry!
Angel Daisy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2011, 04:54 PM   #174
super2mommy
Webkinz :)

jeanned68 swims in greatness
jeanned68 swims in greatnessjeanned68 swims in greatness

you can spread the 10 over all your pets, doesn't have to be just one....fyi...

what are you talking about, I dont see it...on the map?
jeanned68 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2011, 04:58 PM   #175
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame
dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame

On the picture on the front post of here, who ever took the screen shot has the Spider web and right above it is the school
Old 10-28-2011, 04:59 PM   #176
super2mommy

jeanned68 swims in greatness
jeanned68 swims in greatnessjeanned68 swims in greatness

On the picture on the front post of here, who ever took the screen shot has the Spider web and right above it is the school
I had not even noticed that! LOL Is that from Justin?
jeanned68 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2011, 04:59 PM   #177
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

Not sure who provided the screen shot, but I noticed it right away yesterday LOL and have been wondering ever since
Old 10-28-2011, 05:28 PM   #178
phoenixRecords!

phoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicness
phoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicness

Hi everyone! Thanks for posting the info about the Halloween Mission!

Also, I noticed on the Webkinz Newz Site that in their video that Webkinz/Ganz made, there is that picture with the Kinzville Academy and then the Spider Web underneath. So maybe it is something Ganz/Webkinz is working on, - maybe for future?
phoenixsprite is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2011, 05:31 PM   #179
hi

tigerdove is a WIzard
tigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzard

I just finished the first one!
tigerdove is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2011, 05:40 PM   #180
Disney Animation

snowspot10 is the cats pajamas!snowspot10 is the cats pajamas!snowspot10 is the cats pajamas!snowspot10 is the cats pajamas!snowspot10 is the cats pajamas!snowspot10 is the cats pajamas!

i got the first set of thing but now i am on the seconD!

i figured out that (at least for me) that i bought one of the Halloween items from the "new" section and it did not count! You have to go in the Halloween theme room section to make it work!

Last edited by snowspot10; 10-28-2011 at 05:40 PM..
snowspot10 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: