Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-28-2011, 02:57 PM   #161
Gifted

Ferf has a reputation beyond reputeFerf has a reputation beyond reputeFerf has a reputation beyond reputeFerf has a reputation beyond reputeFerf has a reputation beyond reputeFerf has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Webkinz Halloween Mission Friday October 28, Sneak Peek at Final Prizes! *UPDATE*

View Post Originally Posted by serendipitydoda
I've only touched the Candy Bash game ONE time in the past. That one time was enough, but I forgot for a moment WHY I stay away from it. The movements are simple (left and right arrows) but move too fast for me to even THINK I'd be able to get 2000 points within the several days the "mission" is active.

(I just tried it again purely for the Halloween Mission and in 5 games, only managed 2 KC.)
How many points did you get with those 2KC though? You don't need 2000KC just 2000 'points'. Maybe that will help?
Ferf is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-28-2011, 02:57 PM   #162
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame
dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame

Default Re: Webkinz Halloween Mission Friday October 28, Sneak Peek at Final Prizes! *UPDATE*

It does not work with coupons for W-Shop Halloween either. The front page says Kinzstyle but I tried Coupons with W-Shop part as well that is part of task 2 and it didn't count it
dawnscott1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2011, 02:58 PM   #163
Webkinz :)

Ritzcracker is stuck on replay
Ritzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replay

I should have taken ALL THREE of the conditions into consideration. That way, I wouldn't have wasted my money on buying the three pieces of halloween costume for the first requirement as there's one that I literally CAN'T fulfill.

Only costume clothing bought DURING THE "MISSION" is considered, not if you'd bought any before/already.

I wasted money on the first requirement, it not occurring to me at the time that I can't do the 3rd one. I've only touched the Candy Bash game ONE time in the past. That one time was enough, but I forgot for a moment WHY I stay away from it. The movements are simple (left and right arrows) but move too fast for me to even THINK I'd be able to get 2000 points within the several days the "mission" is active.

(I just tried it again purely for the Halloween Mission and in 5 games, only managed 2 KC.)

[sigh] Oh, well. Next time I'll remember to REALLY read all the info before buying anything for these little events.

You can use your mouse for the Candy Bash game - it's really not hard. The trick is don't try to catch candy, focus on catching the bean. If you make it halfway through level 2 you've got your points.
Ritzcracker is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2011, 03:00 PM   #164
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame
dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame

And you don't have to just play 1 game, every point counts so if you can just hit a few and get a few hundred points each game it will happen
dawnscott1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2011, 03:02 PM   #165
lorib64
Gift Guru

lorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no bounds
lorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no bounds

I should have taken ALL THREE of the conditions into consideration. That way, I wouldn't have wasted my money on buying the three pieces of halloween costume for the first requirement as there's one that I literally CAN'T fulfill.

Only costume clothing bought DURING THE "MISSION" is considered, not if you'd bought any before/already.

I wasted money on the first requirement, it not occurring to me at the time that I can't do the 3rd one. I've only touched the Candy Bash game ONE time in the past. That one time was enough, but I forgot for a moment WHY I stay away from it. The movements are simple (left and right arrows) but move too fast for me to even THINK I'd be able to get 2000 points within the several days the "mission" is active.

[sigh] Oh, well. Next time I'll remember to REALLY read all the info before buying anything for these little events.
I use my mouse for candy bash. I'm not very good at it, but the points add up.

View Post Originally Posted by Microwave Safe
Can someone tell me what we are supposed to be doing in the Adventure Park? It is not giving me credit. I bought my costume and then proceeded to parade around.

However I did have 2 costumes so maybe it does not recognize it?

Are we supposed to be getting candy from the Kinz standing there in the park?
You go to the Kinzville Park (where the ice cream and recycling are) not adventure park. I just walked around and it gave me credit
lorib64 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2011, 03:07 PM   #166

Microwave Safe has a spectacular aura aboutMicrowave Safe has a spectacular aura about

LOL, I just figured that out. Thanks! I did the first level and now off to finish the second one.
Microwave Safe is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2011, 04:01 PM   #167
Lil Kinz
amber10194 is an unknown quantity at this point

what is that kinzville acadamy thing above the spider web?
amber10194 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2011, 04:03 PM   #168
Gifted

poobears is sweet stuff
poobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuff

I don't have my key finished on any of my accounts so I guess I can't do this one. Why do you have to do your key to play a halloween game? Doesn't make any sense to me. Oh well
poobears is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2011, 04:13 PM   #169
lorib64
Gift Guru

lorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no bounds
lorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no bounds

View Post Originally Posted by poobears
I don't have my key finished on any of my accounts so I guess I can't do this one. Why do you have to do your key to play a halloween game? Doesn't make any sense to me. Oh well
The Halloween mission goes to Nov 5, so you still have time if you want to do it.

It doesn't make sense to me, either
lorib64 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2011, 04:15 PM   #170
ebkinz A.my

AnotherKinzDad is stuck on replay
AnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replay

WAIT A MINUTE!

This task is NOT impossible. Trust me, I know.

The 2000 points you have to win in the one game are all added up in all the times you play it. You do NOT have to win all 2000 points in ONE game. It took me several games to win that much. That's because I NEVER play that game and I personally do not like either of the Candy Bash games. But I played the game like they wanted me to, and I won the prize!

Keep trying!

It is worth it.

Check your Mission goal now, see how many points you have won and keep track of it from now on.
By the way, I gave up on trying to catch the candy. I only made sure I repeatedly sent beans into the air to hit the little box-like pinatas. Try doing it that way for a change. It was much less stressful for me AND I still won plenty of points.

Go!

Do it!

You CAN succeed!!!

AKD
AnotherKinzDad is offline Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: