Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-28-2011, 02:06 PM   #151
Silentbreeze
Gifted

big2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyond
big2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyond

WI Subscriber
Default Re: Webkinz Halloween Mission Friday October 28, Sneak Peek at Final Prizes! *UPDATE*

View Post Originally Posted by gma2r
Sorry. I am no wasting my time on this quest. I have zero interest in the prizes they are offering and, in fact, do not need more useless stuff cluttering up my dock. If they are going to offer something like this, why not offer something worth our time and the work?
I understand your concern. The wall hanging I put in an older haunted room, pets always like extra candy, and I personally think the grand prize is fabulous!

I just thought of something silly...

I can put the bat wall hanging in one of my holiday rooms to show how Christmas is creeping in on Halloween in the stores!
big2gray is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-28-2011, 02:07 PM   #152
ebkinz A.my
Webkinz :)

AnotherKinzDad is stuck on replay
AnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replay

Default Re: Webkinz Halloween Mission Friday October 28, Sneak Peek at Final Prizes! *UPDATE*

Sorry. I am no wasting my time on this quest. I have zero interest in the prizes they are offering and, in fact, do not need more useless stuff cluttering up my dock. If they are going to offer something like this, why not offer something worth our time and the work?
Free stuff from Webkinz? Sure. Is it free? I am not sure. I would have to count the money I spent versus what they gave me that I will sell back to the wShop. But eStore stuff that most kids can't get on their own, YEAH! Don't let the stuff clutter your dock -- SELL IT!

Keep the free stuff coming, Ganz!
AKD
AnotherKinzDad is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2011, 02:20 PM   #153
omd00

montana mom is just really nicemontana mom is just really nice

Default Re: Webkinz Halloween Mission Tomorrow, Sneak Peek at Final Prizes!

View Post Originally Posted by extravaGANZa
Thank you so much for the updated info! What is the Kinzville Academy thing by the web? Hmm...

Yes, what is the Kinzville Academy quest?
montana mom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2011, 02:25 PM   #154
e wish you Peace

leena17 is a golden guideleena17 is a golden guideleena17 is a golden guideleena17 is a golden guideleena17 is a golden guideleena17 is a golden guideleena17 is a golden guideleena17 is a golden guideleena17 is a golden guideleena17 is a golden guideleena17 is a golden guideleena17 is a golden guideleena17 is a golden guide

View Post Originally Posted by AnotherKinzDad
For the Halloween clothes, just buy three of the face paints. At 50kc each, that's CHEAP!
For the Halloween items, buy three of the CHEAPEST thing (the 3 wall stickers are only 113kc each) and then sell them back later or send them to a friend!
AKD.
Thanks AKD for a great idea - already have enough costumes and am stingy with my kinzcash - off to the w-shop!
leena17 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2011, 02:27 PM   #155
Eternal Summer

GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!

For the Halloween clothes, just buy three of the face paints. At 50kc each, that's CHEAP!
For the Halloween items, buy three of the CHEAPEST thing (the 3 wall stickers are only 113kc each) and then sell them back later or send them to a friend!
AKD.
You only have to buy one Halloween themed item. Costume, yes, buy 3 pieces, but from the Halloween theme in the W-shop, only one item needs to be purchased.
GPX Navigators is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2011, 02:33 PM   #156
I'm movin' on ♥

Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness
Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness

I thought is was a fairly easy challenge. I'm home sick anyway. It didn't take very long to do. The end prize is really great!
What is that Academy challenge though? It's not coming up on my screen.
Desty is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2011, 02:37 PM   #157
Eternal Summer

GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!

Default Re: Webkinz Halloween Mission Tomorrow, Sneak Peek at Final Prizes!

With interruptions, it took me way less than an hour to complete all 3 levels. And I played games I have never played before and enjoyed them - - once I figured out how to play!
Free stuff from Webkinz? Sure. Is it free? I am not sure. I would have to count the money I spent versus what they gave me that I will sell back to the wShop. But eStore stuff that most kids can't get on their own, YEAH! Don't let the stuff clutter your dock -- SELL IT!

Keep the free stuff coming, Ganz!
AKD
Totally agree. If you don't want it sell it or trade it. Or make a storage room to hold the items till you can get rid of them at a later date. There are always new people coming to WW that would highly covet some of the items. My kids (and me as well) are thrilled with all the estore gifts. As AKD said, keep it coming Ganz!

View Post Originally Posted by montana mom
Yes, what is the Kinzville Academy quest?
Yes, inquiring minds want to know!
GPX Navigators is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2011, 02:53 PM   #158

Microwave Safe has a spectacular aura aboutMicrowave Safe has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by bonnie
The challenge goes fairly quickly, but I get hung up waiting for the pets to get hungry enough to eat the food. I can't make them hungry enough to eat no matter what I do
Well that is an easy remedy. Log out but do not do the log out carnival. It makes you hungry to the point of death almost.

Not that I have ever done that....

View Post Originally Posted by Microwave Safe
Well that is an easy remedy. Log out but do not do the log out carnival. It makes you hungry to the point of death almost. Don't do it too long though or your pet gets too sick.

Not that I have ever done that....
Messed that post up, sorry...
Microwave Safe is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2011, 02:55 PM   #159
ebkinz. EX-cellent!

serendipitydoda is an unparalleled talent
serendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talent

I should have taken ALL THREE of the conditions into consideration. That way, I wouldn't have wasted my money on buying the three pieces of halloween costume for the first requirement as there's one that I literally CAN'T fulfill.

Only costume clothing bought DURING THE "MISSION" is considered, not if you'd bought any before/already.

I wasted money on the first requirement, it not occurring to me at the time that I can't do the 3rd one. I've only touched the Candy Bash game ONE time in the past. That one time was enough, but I forgot for a moment WHY I stay away from it. The movements are simple (left and right arrows) but move too fast for me to even THINK I'd be able to get 2000 points within the several days the "mission" is active.

(I just tried it again purely for the Halloween Mission and in 5 games, only managed 2 KC.)

[sigh] Oh, well. Next time I'll remember to REALLY read all the info before buying anything for these little events.
serendipitydoda is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2011, 02:55 PM   #160

Microwave Safe has a spectacular aura aboutMicrowave Safe has a spectacular aura about

Can someone tell me what we are supposed to be doing in the Adventure Park? It is not giving me credit. I bought my costume and then proceeded to parade around.

However I did have 2 costumes so maybe it does not recognize it?

Are we supposed to be getting candy from the Kinz standing there in the park?
Microwave Safe is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: