Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-28-2011, 11:47 AM   #141
Eternal Summer
Webkinz :)

GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!

Default Re: Webkinz Halloween Mission Friday October 28, Sneak Peek at Final Prizes! *UPDATE*

View Post Originally Posted by missmyhoney
What did I do wrong? I BOUGHT THE THREE PIECE MUMMY costume and did NOT get a check in the first box of the spider web game! The game worked for walking around in the park and candy bash.
I bought the two mummy pieces and the Egyptian headpiece on Asian account yesterday, and got the credit for the task. It does not say you have to buy a costume. It says buy any 3 Halloween costume pieces. I just tested it on my NA account by buying 3 pieces from 3 different costumes (ladybug, alien, & xray costume.) I received credit for the task.

As noted by others, we discovered yesterday you cannot use coupons to buy anything in the tasks, as you will not get credit for them. All purchases and game play have to be from the time the challenge started. Any purchases or game play done before 10/28 will not count. Wait to play Candy Bash 2 or make your purchases till the tasks show up for you. Good luck! Its fun!
GPX Navigators is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-28-2011, 11:54 AM   #142
KaptJaneway
Gift Guru

KaptJaneway is a splendid one to beholdKaptJaneway is a splendid one to beholdKaptJaneway is a splendid one to beholdKaptJaneway is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Webkinz Halloween Mission Friday October 28, Sneak Peek at Final Prizes! *UPDATE*

Yesterday, I did all the tasks on my Asian account and got credit for them. It awarded me the two small prizes; but, I did not get the Blue Witch Outfit. Does anyone know what I am missing....
KaptJaneway is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2011, 12:05 PM   #143

Gwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by KaptJaneway
Yesterday, I did all the tasks on my Asian account and got credit for them. It awarded me the two small prizes; but, I did not get the Blue Witch Outfit. Does anyone know what I am missing....
There are THREE levels that each have THREE tasks. You get small prizes for the first two levels and the Witch Costume when you complete the third. Go back to your room and click on the spider web again.
Gwenda is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2011, 12:07 PM   #144
KaptJaneway
Gift Guru

KaptJaneway is a splendid one to beholdKaptJaneway is a splendid one to beholdKaptJaneway is a splendid one to beholdKaptJaneway is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by Gwenda
There are THREE levels that each have THREE tasks. You get small prizes for the first two levels and the Witch Costume when you complete the third. Go back to your room and click on the spider web again.
Thank you SO much for your help!! Rep point for you. I really appreciate it.
KaptJaneway is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2011, 12:22 PM   #145
ebkinz made me a

dogluver12 flows towards the sea of knowledgedogluver12 flows towards the sea of knowledgedogluver12 flows towards the sea of knowledgedogluver12 flows towards the sea of knowledgedogluver12 flows towards the sea of knowledgedogluver12 flows towards the sea of knowledgedogluver12 flows towards the sea of knowledgedogluver12 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Re: Webkinz Halloween Mission Tomorrow, Sneak Peek at Final Prizes!

I really don't like the prizes.

Peace, Love, Dogluver12
dogluver12 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2011, 12:28 PM   #146

tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.
tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.

Is the challenge up on the US accounts now?
tarabella9 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2011, 12:30 PM   #147
Eternal Summer

GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!

For the walk around the park task, you do not need to put your pet in the Halloween costume you purchased. Just sent mine dressed as they were, and received credit for it.

View Post Originally Posted by tarabella9
Is the challenge up on the US accounts now?
Yes. You can see it in your room or in the clubhouse. You have to have completed the Key to Kinzville challenge for it to show up.

Last edited by GPX Navigators; 10-28-2011 at 12:30 PM..
GPX Navigators is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2011, 01:16 PM   #148
lorib64
Gift Guru

lorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no bounds
lorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no bounds

If anyone doesn't know the challenge runs until Nov 5 according to WKN.
lorib64 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2011, 01:57 PM   #149
Diabetes Awareness

gma2r is a WI addict!
gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!

Sorry. I am no wasting my time on this quest. I have zero interest in the prizes they are offering and, in fact, do not need more useless stuff cluttering up my dock. If they are going to offer something like this, why not offer something worth our time and the work?
gma2r is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2011, 02:05 PM   #150
ebkinz A.my

AnotherKinzDad is stuck on replay
AnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replay

For the Halloween clothes, just buy three of the face paints. At 50kc each, that's CHEAP!
For the Halloween items, buy three of the CHEAPEST thing (the 3 wall stickers are only 113kc each) and then sell them back later or send them to a friend!
AKD.
AnotherKinzDad is offline Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: