Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-28-2011, 10:14 AM   #131
feverthief
Webkinz :)

young love is cool as a bunny clownyoung love is cool as a bunny clownyoung love is cool as a bunny clownyoung love is cool as a bunny clownyoung love is cool as a bunny clownyoung love is cool as a bunny clownyoung love is cool as a bunny clownyoung love is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: Webkinz Halloween Mission Friday October 28, Sneak Peek at Final Prizes! *UPDATE*

The challenge is really fun so far. I like these little quests that they give us!
young love is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-28-2011, 10:16 AM   #132
qtjujubee is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Webkinz Halloween Mission Friday October 28, Sneak Peek at Final Prizes! *UPDATE*

View Post Originally Posted by SingerGirl777
Ugh! So frustrated! I already sent notes to all the hosts before I got to that part of the challenge. Now I have to wait until tomorrow to finish the challenge.

Me too.
qtjujubee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2011, 10:52 AM   #133
Diabetes Awareness

picklesryummy is a name known to allpicklesryummy is a name known to allpicklesryummy is a name known to all

Isn't this unfair to the people who bought the costume?
picklesryummy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2011, 11:00 AM   #134

missmyhoney is an unknown quantity at this point

What did I do wrong? I BOUGHT THE THREE PIECE MUMMY costume and did NOT get a check in the first box of the spider web game! The game worked for walking around in the park and candy bash.
missmyhoney is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2011, 11:08 AM   #135
I AM CANADIAN!
Gift Guru

FroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by missmyhoney
What did I do wrong? I BOUGHT THE THREE PIECE MUMMY costume and did NOT get a check in the first box of the spider web game! The game worked for walking around in the park and candy bash.
The mummy costume only has 2 pieces in the Kinzstyle shop...the body part of the costume and the shoes...the face mask was a gift we were given...so are you sure you bought 3 pieces? Also, just in case, the 3 pieces have to purchased during the 'mission'...they could not have been previously purchased. Hope one of these is the issue and that it helps.

Also, it has previously been determined that you CANNOT use coupons when buying the costume items...if you do, they items will not count. You MUST buy them at full price WITHOUT using coupons.
FroggyDoodle is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2011, 11:11 AM   #136
Gifted

kpk4803 is an abundance of joykpk4803 is an abundance of joykpk4803 is an abundance of joy
kpk4803 is an abundance of joykpk4803 is an abundance of joykpk4803 is an abundance of joykpk4803 is an abundance of joykpk4803 is an abundance of joy

Wow that costume is awesome! Thanks Justin!
kpk4803 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2011, 11:14 AM   #137
Consulting Detective

starwartwilight has lots of talentstarwartwilight has lots of talentstarwartwilight has lots of talentstarwartwilight has lots of talentstarwartwilight has lots of talentstarwartwilight has lots of talentstarwartwilight has lots of talentstarwartwilight has lots of talentstarwartwilight has lots of talentstarwartwilight has lots of talentstarwartwilight has lots of talentstarwartwilight has lots of talentstarwartwilight has lots of talentstarwartwilight has lots of talent

Now I have to somehow make my pet so hungry that it will eat 10 of those things.
56 pets and somehow they all have full hunger bars.
Grr.
starwartwilight is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2011, 11:14 AM   #138
Call Me Rampage

horserider2 is a WI addict!
horserider2 is a WI addict!horserider2 is a WI addict!horserider2 is a WI addict!horserider2 is a WI addict!horserider2 is a WI addict!horserider2 is a WI addict!horserider2 is a WI addict!horserider2 is a WI addict!horserider2 is a WI addict!

Angry Re: Webkinz Halloween Mission Friday October 28, Sneak Peek at Final Prizes! *UPDATE*

I want that sooo bad!!!! But my webkinz is not work on my computer for some reason!! RATS!!! But good luck to the rest of you!
horserider2 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2011, 11:36 AM   #139
ebkinz Lover!

zebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the wait
zebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the wait

I have almost finish my 4 accounts but the "home before dark" game is too hard!!! I have only 7KC
zebultux is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2011, 11:45 AM   #140
e wish you Peace

leena17 is a golden guideleena17 is a golden guideleena17 is a golden guideleena17 is a golden guideleena17 is a golden guideleena17 is a golden guideleena17 is a golden guideleena17 is a golden guideleena17 is a golden guideleena17 is a golden guideleena17 is a golden guideleena17 is a golden guideleena17 is a golden guide

How silly of me not to come here and read posts before starting the challenge. Had to go and buy a second Halloween costume, but of course, I used coupons and didn't get credit - now I will have to buy another duplicate at full price. I won't make the mistake of trying these things without the help of Insiders again! Have fun everyone and Thanks for the help!
leena17 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: