Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-28-2011, 08:56 AM   #121
Diabetes Awareness
Webkinz :)

FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!

Default Re: Webkinz Halloween Mission Friday October 28, Sneak Peek at Final Prizes! *UPDATE*

View Post Originally Posted by kayjay
WKN reports that the Halloween Challenge will go from Oct 28 till Nov 5!
Thanks! That is good news.

I take care of a friends account as well as my own. I had done most of the key to kinville challenges, but not all, leaving something at each level that she would enjoy doing when she has a chance to log on. She never did do them and I learned this morning that the challenges have changed and she gets to start over - no credit at all for what she had completed. The new set up for the key to kinville makes you go through one step at a time, so items like "make 10 wishes" will take two days (today and tomorrow) and I have to do them before I can do the next level of challenges, so if level 3 also takes 2 or more days to complete, the chances I will be able to get these prizes on her account are growing slimmer and slimmer.

I really hope they change it to allow those who have not completed the mayor challenge to still be able to do this! It is a cool event! I was excited when I first read about it. But the pre-req is harsh for those who have not done the challenges.
FBmom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-28-2011, 09:04 AM   #122
Majesty84

Arte's Fan is a creator of wonder
Arte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonder

Default Re: Webkinz Halloween Mission Friday October 28, Sneak Peek at Final Prizes! *UPDATE*

I just won the challenge.
Arte's Fan is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2011, 09:06 AM   #123
super2mommy

jeanned68 swims in greatness
jeanned68 swims in greatnessjeanned68 swims in greatness

has anyone gotten a different outfit, the photo on webkinz newz has 4 outfits....wonder if that means anything??
jeanned68 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2011, 09:08 AM   #124
Majesty84

Arte's Fan is a creator of wonder
Arte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonder

View Post Originally Posted by jeanned68
has anyone gotten a different outfit, the photo on webkinz newz has 4 outfits....wonder if that means anything??
I got the outfit WI advertised. Not saying it to avoid spoilers.
Arte's Fan is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2011, 09:17 AM   #125
super2mommy

jeanned68 swims in greatness
jeanned68 swims in greatnessjeanned68 swims in greatness

View Post Originally Posted by Arte's Fan
I got the outfit WI advertised. Not saying it to avoid spoilers.
What I meant, was, is anyone getting offered/advertised something different that is in the wiki?
jeanned68 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2011, 09:35 AM   #126

kittyangel899 rules the roostkittyangel899 rules the roostkittyangel899 rules the roostkittyangel899 rules the roostkittyangel899 rules the roostkittyangel899 rules the roostkittyangel899 rules the roostkittyangel899 rules the roostkittyangel899 rules the roostkittyangel899 rules the roostkittyangel899 rules the roostkittyangel899 rules the roost

I won the challenge! YES!
kittyangel899 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2011, 09:38 AM   #127
Gift Guru

bonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guide

The challenge goes fairly quickly, but I get hung up waiting for the pets to get hungry enough to eat the food. I can't make them hungry enough to eat no matter what I do
bonnie is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2011, 09:45 AM   #128

kittyangel899 rules the roostkittyangel899 rules the roostkittyangel899 rules the roostkittyangel899 rules the roostkittyangel899 rules the roostkittyangel899 rules the roostkittyangel899 rules the roostkittyangel899 rules the roostkittyangel899 rules the roostkittyangel899 rules the roostkittyangel899 rules the roostkittyangel899 rules the roost

i know it takes 4-ever!
kittyangel899 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2011, 09:53 AM   #129
ebkinz ExtravaGANZa!

extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness
extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness

I can't wait to play! Just got to get those dailies done!
extravaGANZa is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2011, 10:04 AM   #130
Diabetes Awareness

ManxKat has disabled reputation

Do NOT use coupons to buy the required items. Items bought with coupons DO NOT COUNT toward the prize requirements. I just spent a ton of time on the phone trying to get this straightened out! Bottom line: DO NOT USE COUPONS!
ManxKat is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: