Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-28-2011, 05:18 AM   #111
Wacky luvz Jelly!
Webkinz :)

jellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicness
jellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Webkinz Halloween Mission Tomorrow, Sneak Peek at Final Prizes!

View Post Originally Posted by MysticZon
Following the advice someone mentioned earlier, I bought another costume WITHOUT COUPONS and it worked !! Give that a try.

And thanks to those who mentioned you don't have to feed the food to the same pet. Unfortunately, I keep all of my pets at 100% H/H/H before I exit an account so I still have a lot of wait time, but it's good to know just the same.
Thanks, MysticZon. I had bought my costumers using coupons, and apparently, that's why it didn't work. I went back into the Kinzstyle shop and bought three inexpensive pieces without a coupon and instantly was awarded the gifts and was able to go on to the next step.
jellytab is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-28-2011, 05:28 AM   #112

babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: Webkinz Halloween Mission Friday October 28, Sneak Peek at Final Prizes! *UPDATE*

hmmmmmmm
I wish I had looked at the spoiler earlier, I have the costume already
and I don't really like it...........
does anyone else think it should have been an exclusive item? or at least something that is not easy to get somewhere else. I have spent my whole day doing bummer key to kinzville
i guess i'll be the Mayor of Kinzville for Halloween lol
babymuggy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2011, 05:33 AM   #113

kittyangel899 rules the roostkittyangel899 rules the roostkittyangel899 rules the roostkittyangel899 rules the roostkittyangel899 rules the roostkittyangel899 rules the roostkittyangel899 rules the roostkittyangel899 rules the roostkittyangel899 rules the roostkittyangel899 rules the roostkittyangel899 rules the roostkittyangel899 rules the roost

Default Re: Webkinz Halloween Mission Friday October 28, Sneak Peek at Final Prizes! *UPDATE*

did you draw hair on your dog?
kittyangel899 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2011, 06:20 AM   #114
mikeconner is the cats pajamas!mikeconner is the cats pajamas!mikeconner is the cats pajamas!mikeconner is the cats pajamas!mikeconner is the cats pajamas!mikeconner is the cats pajamas!

Need to complete my key to kinzville first on my small accounts, bought a stove, blender, AND sandwich maker. None worked. Unfortunately I used coupons as I do for everything and I see that voids the completion. Bummer. Back to spend MORE money without coupons.

OK, bought a stove with no coupon and STILL didn't get credit. Any thoughts?

Last edited by mikeconner; 10-28-2011 at 06:20 AM..
mikeconner is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2011, 06:25 AM   #115
Unregistered

Default Re: Webkinz Halloween Mission Tomorrow, Sneak Peek at Final Prizes!

View Post Originally Posted by Unregistered
it isn't working for me either
I don't have my either. I finished the quest :L
Old 10-28-2011, 07:26 AM   #116
Wacky and
Gifted

aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day
aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day

View Post Originally Posted by mikeconner
Need to complete my key to kinzville first on my small accounts, bought a stove, blender, AND sandwich maker. None worked. Unfortunately I used coupons as I do for everything and I see that voids the completion. Bummer. Back to spend MORE money without coupons.

Can you go to the clubhouse and use the chef room?
I'm sorry
It's not fair they make it where everybody can't play without having to do other task first.
aug2168 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2011, 07:38 AM   #117
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

Angel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socks

View Post Originally Posted by mikeconner

I bought a blender and made some sort of punch - almonds, blueberries and orange juice. This worked fine. I decided NOT to complete the Kinzville challenge though when I hit the pick up five pieces of trash in the park. Talk about a time waster. BTW, the Wiki is not current with the Keys to Kinzville guide.
Angel Daisy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2011, 07:41 AM   #118
Call Me Lauren!

kinzkid26 rules the roostkinzkid26 rules the roostkinzkid26 rules the roostkinzkid26 rules the roostkinzkid26 rules the roostkinzkid26 rules the roostkinzkid26 rules the roostkinzkid26 rules the roostkinzkid26 rules the roostkinzkid26 rules the roostkinzkid26 rules the roostkinzkid26 rules the roost

I don't know if someonealready posted this, but when I was buying clothing items for the challenge, the ones I bought with coupons didn't count towards my total, but the ones I bought without coupons did count. The coupons ended up costing me kinzcash! Grr! Keep that in mind everyone.
kinzkid26 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2011, 08:03 AM   #119
ell, Hello

NR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tell
NR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tell

I am trying to read back but need help...I finished all 3 parts and got the message that I was complete (even my pet made a comment that we completed the challenge), but I did not receive the witch costume. I even logged out and logged back in. Is everyone getting the costume or is it glitched?

Nevrmind...I just realized that there 3 sets of 3 to complete, not just 1

Last edited by NR1991; 10-28-2011 at 08:03 AM..
NR1991 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2011, 08:37 AM   #120

kayjay is glitter coveredkayjay is glitter coveredkayjay is glitter covered
kayjay is glitter coveredkayjay is glitter coveredkayjay is glitter coveredkayjay is glitter coveredkayjay is glitter coveredkayjay is glitter coveredkayjay is glitter coveredkayjay is glitter coveredkayjay is glitter coveredkayjay is glitter coveredkayjay is glitter coveredkayjay is glitter coveredkayjay is glitter covered

WKN reports that the Halloween Challenge will go from Oct 28 till Nov 5!
kayjay is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: