Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-27-2011, 11:48 PM   #101
Webkinz :)

alexandi will become famous soon enough

Donation Award 
Default Re: Webkinz Halloween Mission Tomorrow, Sneak Peek at Final Prizes!

Can somebody help me? I don't see this on my Asian account. Where does it show up? Where can I find the quest?

Help please!

Thanks in advance
alexandi is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-28-2011, 12:10 AM   #102

Denimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contest
Denimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contest

View Post Originally Posted by alexandi
Can somebody help me? I don't see this on my Asian account. Where does it show up? Where can I find the quest?

Help please!

Thanks in advance
When you go in your room you should see the web to the left of the room
Denimbutterfly is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2011, 12:22 AM   #103
Glad to be a
Gift Guru

Serena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insider
Serena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insider

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by willow234
Did you use a coupon when you bought your w-shop item? The purchases I made with coupons didn't seem to count, so I had to go back and buy more costume items. Could just be a glitch with my account, but if you're having problems, try buying something w/o a coupon.
I was having trouble with the costume part of the challenge too. Here's what worked for me: I bought the least expensive part of the costumes, the head pieces, without using any coupons. Before that, I had used coupons and it didn't register my purchase of the costumes.
I took my pet wearing another costume I had bought previously, and when I got back in my room, the visit to the park was checked off.

So... you don't have to buy a complete costume. I bought 2 Martian antennae and one Ladybuy one, and that worked. I will use coupons to buy the more expensive parts of the costumes later, when I'm not working on completing the challenge.
Thanks to this thread for steering me in the right direction.

Last edited by Serena; 10-28-2011 at 12:29 AM..
Serena is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2011, 12:27 AM   #104
YadyYadyYady

yadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshine
yadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshine

View Post Originally Posted by MysticZon
Hello all. I'm having a slight problem on one of my accounts .... I bought the Ladybug costume, put it on my pet and went to the park. When I returned to my room to check my list, I didn't get credit for buying the costume but I did for wearing the costume to the park. So I bought ANOTHER costume, still no credit, bought a THIRD costume, still no credit.

Anybody else experiencing this glitch and is there a work around ??
I'm having the same problem. I used coupons with the first purchase, then purchased a second complete costume without using coupons. NO LUCK. I went into the park and got credit for that, but without the costume on. Go fugure!
yadyram is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2011, 12:33 AM   #105
Grateful
Gift Guru

vanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applause
vanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applause

WI Subscriber

I got thru everything EXCEPT I'd previously deleted all hosts from my phone, and I'm unable to send fR to any of them. The message comes up for ALL of them that their mailboxes are full and try later. So I'll have to wait until they clear the host mailboxes to finish. RATS.
BUT - learned that you don't have to feed the food to the same pet.... the food can be spread out amongst any that are hungry.
vanberk is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2011, 12:41 AM   #106
Wacky luvz Jelly!

jellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicness
jellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by MysticZon
Hello all. I'm having a slight problem on one of my accounts .... I bought the Ladybug costume, put it on my pet and went to the park. When I returned to my room to check my list, I didn't get credit for buying the costume but I did for wearing the costume to the park. So I bought ANOTHER costume, still no credit, bought a THIRD costume, still no credit.

Anybody else experiencing this glitch and is there a work around ??
Yes! I bought the martian costume and put it on a rabbit, took the rabbit into the park, and then went back to my room. It showed that I went to the park, but not that I bought the outfit. So I went back to the Kinzstyle shop and bought the three pieces for the ladybug outfit, put them on my polar bear and went back to the park. It still does not register that I bought an outfit. I did the game, so both of the other two boxes are checked, but I don't know what else to do to get the first box checked so that I can get the prizes.
jellytab is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2011, 01:20 AM   #107

MysticZon is sweet stuff
MysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuff

View Post Originally Posted by jellytab
Yes! I bought the martian costume and put it on a rabbit, took the rabbit into the park, and then went back to my room. It showed that I went to the park, but not that I bought the outfit. So I went back to the Kinzstyle shop and bought the three pieces for the ladybug outfit, put them on my polar bear and went back to the park. It still does not register that I bought an outfit. I did the game, so both of the other two boxes are checked, but I don't know what else to do to get the first box checked so that I can get the prizes.
Following the advice someone mentioned earlier, I bought another costume WITHOUT COUPONS and it worked !! Give that a try.

And thanks to those who mentioned you don't have to feed the food to the same pet. Unfortunately, I keep all of my pets at 100% H/H/H before I exit an account so I still have a lot of wait time, but it's good to know just the same.
MysticZon is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2011, 01:24 AM   #108
Diabetes Awareness
SingerGirl777 is a splendid one to beholdSingerGirl777 is a splendid one to beholdSingerGirl777 is a splendid one to beholdSingerGirl777 is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Webkinz Halloween Mission Friday October 28, Sneak Peek at Final Prizes! *UPDATE*

Ugh! So frustrated! I already sent notes to all the hosts before I got to that part of the challenge. Now I have to wait until tomorrow to finish the challenge.
SingerGirl777 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2011, 01:42 AM   #109
Kurei... I am gifted
Gifted

Kureiryu is just really niceKureiryu is just really nice

Default Re: Webkinz Halloween Mission Friday October 28, Sneak Peek at Final Prizes! *UPDATE*

I cant get it because my key to kinzvill isnt done
Kureiryu is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2011, 03:51 AM   #110
AmericanBaronin
Gifted

KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!

Not the same problems on everyone's accounts...account one gneice acct she has not done all key to kinzville and doing ten spins total will take three more days with yesterday three then if she has to finish it all definitely not enough time ... account two gnephew his account has done all key to kinzville yet it will not show the web at all and it is not account that already won costume from parent site either because two that did got to do this thing and now have two costumes the same...no telling total number accounts messed up yet as checked their accounts and four Asians so still have to check two European and eleven more Americans but of all accounts why does ganz have to mess up the kids' accounts
KeyLargo is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: