Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-08-2011, 09:18 PM   #31
ow! I'm finally a
Gift Guru

cplover5689 is headed for the top!cplover5689 is headed for the top!cplover5689 is headed for the top!cplover5689 is headed for the top!cplover5689 is headed for the top!cplover5689 is headed for the top!cplover5689 is headed for the top!cplover5689 is headed for the top!cplover5689 is headed for the top!cplover5689 is headed for the top!cplover5689 is headed for the top!cplover5689 is headed for the top!

Default Re: Webkinz Grizzly PSI & PSF Revealed!

The first thing that came to my mind when I saw that update is "Oh gosh! How ADORABLE!" This is one of those webbies that are worth convincing my mom to let me get, no matter the insane amount of chores that follow!
cplover5689 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-08-2011, 09:37 PM   #32
I Love me some
Webkinz :)

Animalia has much to be proud ofAnimalia has much to be proud ofAnimalia has much to be proud ofAnimalia has much to be proud ofAnimalia has much to be proud of

Aaawwww! It's pretty cute! And it's got an awesome PSI (and a surprisingly appetizing PSF) to boot!
Animalia is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2011, 10:16 PM   #33
Luke is a

RaisedByWolves is a splendid one to beholdRaisedByWolves is a splendid one to beholdRaisedByWolves is a splendid one to beholdRaisedByWolves is a splendid one to behold

It is super cute! i want to name it something from wolves of the beyond
RaisedByWolves is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2011, 11:21 PM   #34
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

What a cute bear..but I would think a Grizzly would have a few more teeth...and just not be so..cute..I do like the really cute pets..but I also really like the more realistic pets.. IMO this one should be more realistic. Thanks so much for the update!!
TNVOLS is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2011, 11:22 PM   #35
oooow

Lanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comrade
Lanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comrade

OMG! how cute!! That is adorable!!
Lanawas is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2011, 08:11 AM   #36
Jesus Is my savior

Rascal666 is not just visiting!Rascal666 is not just visiting!Rascal666 is not just visiting!Rascal666 is not just visiting!Rascal666 is not just visiting!Rascal666 is not just visiting!Rascal666 is not just visiting!Rascal666 is not just visiting!Rascal666 is not just visiting!Rascal666 is not just visiting!Rascal666 is not just visiting!

How cute 111111
Rascal666 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2011, 08:15 AM   #37

Jude2221 is a forum masterJude2221 is a forum masterJude2221 is a forum masterJude2221 is a forum master
Jude2221 is a forum masterJude2221 is a forum masterJude2221 is a forum masterJude2221 is a forum masterJude2221 is a forum masterJude2221 is a forum masterJude2221 is a forum masterJude2221 is a forum masterJude2221 is a forum masterJude2221 is a forum masterJude2221 is a forum master

Yea, I posted pics to, it's kinda cute
Jude2221 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2011, 08:55 AM   #38

Margo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be true
Margo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be true

I love this one but I am sure I will not be able to find it. My Justice stores and Hallmark stores haven't had the signature pets for the past two months.
Margo is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2011, 08:56 AM   #39
sciencesplat is a name known to allsciencesplat is a name known to allsciencesplat is a name known to all

I love grizzly bears!!! cool bed!
sciencesplat is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2011, 09:04 AM   #40
Is a Ghostie

bunnyberrtie rocks our collective socksbunnyberrtie rocks our collective socksbunnyberrtie rocks our collective socksbunnyberrtie rocks our collective socksbunnyberrtie rocks our collective socksbunnyberrtie rocks our collective socksbunnyberrtie rocks our collective socksbunnyberrtie rocks our collective socksbunnyberrtie rocks our collective socks

its soooooooooo cute! love the psi!
bunnyberrtie is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: