Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-18-2010, 09:21 PM   #71
Gift Guru

Baby_G has disabled reputation

Default Re: Webkinz Grey Wolf Plush Confirmed for November Release!

the tail reminds me of a cat
Baby_G is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-19-2010, 12:21 AM   #72
Steelers Nation
Webkinz :)

webkinzboy13 will become famous soon enough

looks like a chinese wolf xD, not my favorite
webkinzboy13 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2010, 05:59 AM   #73
rleong

Justin has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by Webbylover
And has ANYONE noticed how they've stopped making lil kinz? I went to Hallmark the other day, and they weren't selling a SINLGE lil' kinz! I think webkinz is going downhill.
Yes, shortly before Ganz introduced the Signature, Small Signature and Endangered Signature lines, they stopped production on Lil' Kinz pets.
Justin is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2010, 08:59 AM   #74

Myersnks has a brilliant futureMyersnks has a brilliant futureMyersnks has a brilliant futureMyersnks has a brilliant futureMyersnks has a brilliant future

I am kinda frustrated about them having the estore pet and then making it into a plush later. I would have been happier to have the plush for my boys. Guess we will have to see what it comes with and then maybe buy it.
Myersnks is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2010, 09:48 AM   #75
Diabetes Awareness

picklesryummy is a name known to allpicklesryummy is a name known to allpicklesryummy is a name known to all

This is going to be a cute webkinz!!!!!!
picklesryummy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2010, 10:16 AM   #76
shelbydawn123

shelbydawn123 is on a distinguished road

Exclamation Re: Webkinz Grey Wolf Plush Confirmed for November Release!

omgosh i cant get my hands on it :gwolf: now i need 2 think of name
shelbydawn123 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2010, 10:46 AM   #77
I love My Diggy Dogg

CrazyMochaPup has a brilliant futureCrazyMochaPup has a brilliant futureCrazyMochaPup has a brilliant futureCrazyMochaPup has a brilliant futureCrazyMochaPup has a brilliant future

Ahh! I love wolves! i can't wait to see the plush My only complaint is the tail. It looks like a Cat's tail DX But that's a small thing.. I wonder if this means they'll make more eStore pets into plushies I would buy a Candy Leopard or Sun Fox plush (Write this down, Ganz xD)

The eyes are a lil bit creepy too xDD Hopefully the plush is cute

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
Ganz already makes Birthstone pups. They also have been known to 'copy' some of the plush that they use as Webkinz pets. Senor Jellybean as a matter of fact is a copy of the chihuahua.
Click the image to open in full size.

I saw that chihuahua and I was like "Wait, Isn't that a Webkinz?! Where's the code?!"

Last edited by CrazyMochaPup; 08-19-2010 at 10:46 AM..
CrazyMochaPup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2010, 12:07 PM   #78
adancer18

pepper1998 is on a distinguished road

Awwwwwwww.... it's adorable! Thanx Webkinz 4 sharing this with us. We all appreciate it!

pepper1998 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2010, 02:43 PM   #79
jum
Jesus is Life !
Gift Guru

jum is a name known to alljum is a name known to alljum is a name known to all

I wonder when the picture of the plush will be released?

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
Ganz already makes Birthstone pups. They also have been known to 'copy' some of the plush that they use as Webkinz pets. Senor Jellybean as a matter of fact is a copy of the chihuahua.

Those are really cute. I would love to have those for mself!

Last edited by jum; 08-19-2010 at 02:43 PM..
jum is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2010, 05:25 PM   #80
♥ FTP ♥
Gift Guru

kittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roost

View Post Originally Posted by kirtoglou
I hope they are not planning on releasing all the E-Store pets in Plush. The one thing we have purchased is all the E-Store pets. It was very difficult to explain to my grand daughter, that she could not actually have her birthstone pet, as it wasn't a real stuffed animal. To have to buy the pets now, like we did the Wooly Mammoth, does not seem fair. It would be different if the PSI was the same, I wouldn't even consider buying them. Are they running out of ideas for pets. There are thousands of animals out there, they haven't made yet. Maybe this seems selfish, but it's a money issue. You bought a pet with no plush, which was my choice, but I would have waited, if I thought they were going to do it in plush. My grand daughter really likes the plushes and to me this is deceptive, by just changing the name a little. I know a lot of you will be really happy with the plushes and I am happy for you. I just feel victimized by Ganz.
I agree... I wish Ganz would just slow down with all the ... weird (no offense) and ugly looking pets and just take some time to make Webkinz World more... functional. I don't like the 5,000 versions of the same pet, (Penguin, lil kinz penguin, signature penguin, baby penguin as an example) and the same pet just recolored.
kittyhub54 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
christmascheer was here, crashkittenjr was here!, momo ducky!, whoa first tag

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: