Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-18-2010, 02:03 PM   #21
Wacky Holidays!
Webkinz :)

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

Default Re: Webkinz Grey Wolf Plush Confirmed for November Release!

Thanks for the updated information, Justin!!

I am so happy that Ganz contacts Webkinz Insider!!

I am so used to my original version, that I was shocked when I saw my Grey Wolf morph when I entered a stadium competition this morning! I took of his clothes in the Stadium ready room and couldn't believe my eyes!! I then put his clothes back on! LOL! He placed 2nd in the next competition and he looks like the original wolf when he is on the podium!

I think the new wolf is cute (except the tail in the avatar). I will be buying the new one too!!
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-18-2010, 02:11 PM   #22
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

You know the only thing that maybe does not look right is the tail That is ALL.
Now, I think they could have come up with a more creative name. Even with the Mammoth, they could have called it a Mastodon. I would suggest (if they are listening) a HIMALAYAN Wolf. That might be closer to what they look like
Click the image to open in full size.
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2010, 02:18 PM   #23

Madisonkatelucy has a reputation beyond reputeMadisonkatelucy has a reputation beyond reputeMadisonkatelucy has a reputation beyond reputeMadisonkatelucy has a reputation beyond reputeMadisonkatelucy has a reputation beyond reputeMadisonkatelucy has a reputation beyond repute

It's tail doesn't look like a wolf tail. It looks like a cat tail LOL! But I will buy it if the plush is cute! :gwolf: It's image is scary!
Madisonkatelucy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2010, 02:26 PM   #24
Diabetes Awareness

Angel_tOriginal is a jewel in the roughAngel_tOriginal is a jewel in the rough

SWEET! I've been wanting a wolf but I don't have an estore account. He will make for the perfect Happy Birthday to me this November. :gwolf:
Angel_tOriginal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2010, 02:31 PM   #25
Awesomeness

zappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clown

OMG! YES!! *Does happy dance* Yay!!
zappity is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2010, 02:31 PM   #26
Gift Trainee

magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!

I thought ganz called all the online pets "exclusive online pets" and said that no plushes would be made. With that in mind, I can see how online pet owners could be upset. On the other hand, many people will be excited. As much as my daughter and I have really liked some of the "online only" pets, we just don't buy them without a plush so this could be an interesting development. I had really hoped for a plush love kitten, and my daughter would have loved the sock monkey, so we'll see what happens. I'm sure if enough people buy plushes of previously online only pets, ganz will continue to release more.

Maybe ganz is trying to expand the options so everyone will have a chance to get a pet in the form they choose, whether online or plush. I think as plush pets retire now, they offer an online version for one weekend, so it's kind of the same idea in reverse.

Last edited by magicw; 08-18-2010 at 02:33 PM..
magicw is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2010, 02:34 PM   #27

Gwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond repute

They NEED TO FIX THE TAIL! But besides that it's ADORABLE!!!!!
I'm sure they'll give it a wolf tail & the I'll be giving them some of my moolah
Family deluxe is back-So my Boycott is over
I'll have to be careful I don't over do it
Gwenda is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2010, 02:36 PM   #28
Shnooky6

Shnooky6 will become famous soon enough

the estore grey wolf was changed to wolf
Shnooky6 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2010, 02:39 PM   #29
AmberArunika will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by ChristmasCheer
The new wolf looks like it could be the grandfather or father of the regular wolf. I didn't even notice the tail but once I did i started laughing!

In my opinion I like that Ganz keeps making wolves. I love wolves but the ones they make aren't cute enough to spend $20-$30 on, if you know what I mean. It's like they're trying to make it better even though they're just making it (kind of) worse No offense to people that loves the wolves.
I sort of agree. I like the wolves they make and love how they're FINALLY making more, but I think they could do a little bit better on some of them. This wolf is ok I guess, it just seems more like it should be a Lil'kinz and be a puppy. Just doesn't look very mighty and wolf-ish like it should.

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
You know the only thing that maybe does not look right is the tail That is ALL.
Now, I think they could have come up with a more creative name. Even with the Mammoth, they could have called it a Mastodon. I would suggest (if they are listening) a HIMALAYAN Wolf. That might be closer to what they look like
(love that pic!)
And yes the tail is a little off, but the fur and stuff is sorta cute.Looks kinda like a signature webkinz actually.

Last edited by AmberArunika; 08-18-2010 at 02:39 PM..
AmberArunika is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2010, 02:43 PM   #30
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by magicw
I thought ganz called all the online pets "exclusive online pets" and said that no plushes would be made. With that in mind, I can see how online pet owners could be upset. On the other hand, many people will be excited. As much as my daughter and I have really liked some of the "online only" pets, we just don't buy them without a plush so this could be an interesting development. I had really hoped for a plush love kitten, and my daughter would have loved the sock monkey, so we'll see what happens. I'm sure if enough people buy plushes of previously online only pets, ganz will continue to release more.

Maybe ganz is trying to expand the options so everyone will have a chance to get a pet in the form they choose, whether online or plush. I think as plush pets retire now, they offer an online version for one weekend, so it's kind of the same idea in reverse.
Ganz already makes Birthstone pups. They also have been known to 'copy' some of the plush that they use as Webkinz pets. Senor Jellybean as a matter of fact is a copy of the chihuahua.

Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
christmascheer was here, crashkittenjr was here!, momo ducky!, whoa first tag

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: