Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-18-2010, 01:23 PM   #11
Gift Guru

likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!

Default Re: Webkinz Grey Wolf Plush Confirmed for November Release!

View Post Originally Posted by b1uski3sxox
Well, thanks for the info, but this is going to save me $15 when November rolls around... won't be buying this.

I don't care about "oh, but it's so much more REALISTIC"... all I care about is cute. They could make a pink polka-dotted wolf for all I care, but if it's not cute, then I'm not buying it.
You got that right on the money!

And this pet we definitely WON'T be buying.... it doesn't look like a wolf, it looks like some weird Asian cat.
likmfurry is offline Male Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-18-2010, 01:24 PM   #12
Webkinz :)

Priceless has disabled reputation

oh my gosh! yay!
Priceless is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2010, 01:25 PM   #13
I love Owl City ♥

kittykitten9 flows towards the sea of knowledgekittykitten9 flows towards the sea of knowledgekittykitten9 flows towards the sea of knowledgekittykitten9 flows towards the sea of knowledgekittykitten9 flows towards the sea of knowledgekittykitten9 flows towards the sea of knowledgekittykitten9 flows towards the sea of knowledgekittykitten9 flows towards the sea of knowledge

I like it! The tail is sort of...... interesting though..
kittykitten9 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2010, 01:26 PM   #14

ginny19 defies all odds
ginny19 defies all oddsginny19 defies all oddsginny19 defies all oddsginny19 defies all oddsginny19 defies all oddsginny19 defies all oddsginny19 defies all oddsginny19 defies all oddsginny19 defies all oddsginny19 defies all oddsginny19 defies all oddsginny19 defies all oddsginny19 defies all oddsginny19 defies all odds

YES!!! THEY LISTENED TO US!!!! I'm seriously bouncing in my seat right now!
ginny19 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2010, 01:36 PM   #15
has 60

crum98 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrum98 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrum98 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrum98 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrum98 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrum98 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrum98 radiates beauty and kindness all around

ha ha. cool. its tail is still odd though. :|
crum98 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2010, 01:39 PM   #16
Jesus is the reason

redsoxgirl94 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundredsoxgirl94 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundredsoxgirl94 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundredsoxgirl94 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundredsoxgirl94 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundredsoxgirl94 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundredsoxgirl94 radiates beauty and kindness all around

Smile Re: Webkinz Grey Wolf Plush Confirmed for November Release!

i am glad that this was resolved and we now now what it was all about, Thanks for voicing our concern and keeping us up to date
redsoxgirl94 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2010, 01:48 PM   #17

kirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owl
kirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owl

Donation Award 

I hope they are not planning on releasing all the E-Store pets in Plush. The one thing we have purchased is all the E-Store pets. It was very difficult to explain to my grand daughter, that she could not actually have her birthstone pet, as it wasn't a real stuffed animal. To have to buy the pets now, like we did the Wooly Mammoth, does not seem fair. It would be different if the PSI was the same, I wouldn't even consider buying them. Are they running out of ideas for pets. There are thousands of animals out there, they haven't made yet. Maybe this seems selfish, but it's a money issue. You bought a pet with no plush, which was my choice, but I would have waited, if I thought they were going to do it in plush. My grand daughter really likes the plushes and to me this is deceptive, by just changing the name a little. I know a lot of you will be really happy with the plushes and I am happy for you. I just feel victimized by Ganz.
kirtoglou is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2010, 01:56 PM   #18
hat? I'm a

ChristmasCheer is a jewel in the roughChristmasCheer is a jewel in the rough

The new wolf looks like it could be the grandfather or father of the regular wolf. I didn't even notice the tail but once I did i started laughing!

In my opinion I like that Ganz keeps making wolves. I love wolves but the ones they make aren't cute enough to spend $20-$30 on, if you know what I mean. It's like they're trying to make it better even though they're just making it (kind of) worse No offense to people that loves the wolves.

Last edited by ChristmasCheer; 08-18-2010 at 01:56 PM..
ChristmasCheer is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2010, 02:01 PM   #19
rosie1960

barbie1960 is just really nicebarbie1960 is just really nice

Thanks for all the wonderful updates.Everyone have a great day and God bless.:abn::bt::clyde::goo::husky:
barbie1960 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2010, 02:02 PM   #20

arnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of truth
arnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of truth

Post Re: Webkinz Grey Wolf Plush Confirmed for November Release!

Wow. That looks horrible. I wonder what the PSI or PSF are.
arnold995 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
christmascheer was here, crashkittenjr was here!, momo ducky!, whoa first tag

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: