Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-12-2009, 02:51 PM   #11
Webkinz :)

pattycakes is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Webkinz Green Shimmer Snake Virtual Image Confirmed

aww the snake is actually pretty cute! I just don't like the colors on the lamp....
pattycakes is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-12-2009, 03:00 PM   #12
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

I love it! It probably will want that retro sectional so that it can blend right in.
marnabear is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 04:14 PM   #13
I'm now a

x-tiff is a splendid one to beholdx-tiff is a splendid one to beholdx-tiff is a splendid one to beholdx-tiff is a splendid one to behold

Smile Re: Webkinz Green Shimmer Snake Virtual Image Confirmed

Cool they made 2 snakes and now a third and it looks nothing like the other 2 lol
x-tiff is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 04:26 PM   #14

puppychick004 is on a distinguished road

Awwwww that snake is so cute!! I have to get him.
puppychick004 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 04:28 PM   #15
Giganteus4

KingZiph is on a distinguished road

I'm happy to see a green snake, but I don't really like the marking on his face. Also, I thought the Estore was supposed to be a place where one could buy pets which would be difficult to make in real life. This guy seems doable for sure.
KingZiph is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 04:29 PM   #16
Sssssssssss......
Tyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guide

View Post Originally Posted by KingZiph
I'm happy to see a green snake, but I don't really like the marking on his face. Also, I thought the Estore was supposed to be a place where one could buy pets which would be difficult to make in real life. This guy seems doable for sure.
I know, I completely agree with you!
Tyrannus Rex is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 04:31 PM   #17
IttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roost

Very scaly. That is good for the snake but not the lamp.

Mom of IttyGirl2
IttyGirl2 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 04:39 PM   #18
B2UTYFUL
Gifted

poochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond repute

Wink Re: Webkinz Green Shimmer Snake Virtual Image Confirmed

I love it! the PSI and PSF sure are shimmery!
poochie10 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 05:12 PM   #19
Super Collector
Gift Guru

jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy
jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy

Donation Level 2 

it looks like a "diamond backed" rattler. lol
i really think it is cute
jagular is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 05:18 PM   #20
Snackerdoodle,Imanan

Swonderful is a jewel in the roughSwonderful is a jewel in the rough

I agree, this is one that is totally doable & in a shimmery fabri, it would be awesome!
Swonderful is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
a rockhead was here, smiley leaves smiles, sugarfrenzy was here

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: