Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-24-2009, 05:49 PM   #151
Webkinz :)

brick princess will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Webkinz "Giraffe" Coming Soon to Webkinz World

I'm definitely getting the giraffe! It is so cute!
brick princess is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-24-2009, 05:51 PM   #152
Banned
chipmunk2 is the cats pajamas!chipmunk2 is the cats pajamas!chipmunk2 is the cats pajamas!chipmunk2 is the cats pajamas!chipmunk2 is the cats pajamas!chipmunk2 is the cats pajamas!

this looks so cute
chipmunk2 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2009, 06:02 PM   #153
Wacky Biscuit♥
Gift Guru

MeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicness
MeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicness

OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! I Have been wanting a giraffe since I first joined Webkinz! I am SOOO going to get it! I love giraffes! They are my absolute FAVORITE animal!
MeWuvKitties is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2009, 06:02 PM   #154
I'm Anna !

GiraffeLuver4 will become famous soon enough

Ahhhhhhhhhh
omg omg omg
i love love love love this !
GiraffeLuver4 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2009, 06:10 PM   #155
:(
Gifted

speedieblonde has much to be proud ofspeedieblonde has much to be proud ofspeedieblonde has much to be proud ofspeedieblonde has much to be proud ofspeedieblonde has much to be proud of

Its so adorable, pretty and cute! I so want one! My brother and I were talking about it just the other day! I am so excited!
speedieblonde is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2009, 06:13 PM   #156
Merry Christmas
Gifted

WIguy is a golden guideWIguy is a golden guideWIguy is a golden guideWIguy is a golden guideWIguy is a golden guideWIguy is a golden guideWIguy is a golden guideWIguy is a golden guideWIguy is a golden guideWIguy is a golden guideWIguy is a golden guideWIguy is a golden guideWIguy is a golden guideWIguy is a golden guide

Lol cute and everyone can stop complaining about it!
WIguy is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2009, 06:15 PM   #157
Lil Kinz

NeoKinz96 is an unknown quantity at this point

It's soooooooooo cute!!!!!! I love it!!! They also need a flamingo, ferret, and a rat.
NeoKinz96 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2009, 07:01 PM   #158
i am chatty
Gifted

miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause
miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause

Donation Award 

this giraffe is just too cute. now i can't wait to see the psi and psf.

thanks for the great information!!!!
miss spots is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2009, 07:16 PM   #159
_ihacoks_

Ironically I was just talking about how they should make one and if they did I would buy it. I soo will now! Or maybe get it for my B-day
AWESOME
Old 08-24-2009, 07:23 PM   #160
mlh
ow! She's a Webkinz!

mlh can ride a flying orange
mlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orange

View Post Originally Posted by dragonbird
It's about time. The Webkinz Rejoice.

Click the image to open in full size.
LOL! That is too funny!

View Post Originally Posted by funny228
Hello everyone! I am knew! I love and! I would love to meet some of you!
Hi, funny228. Do you like the giraffe too? I hope Ganz makes a ton of them 'cause everyone wants one...or more! I think both versions are just too cute! Now if the giraffe just has a PSI that is as cute as it is I will be super happy!

(Okay, okay. We don't want the mud hippo to feel left out, do we? Welcome to WW, hippo!)
mlh is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
acra798 wuz here, all hail mr. burrito, awesome giraffe!!, boom boom ya!, cheezeiful!, cute webkinz! :), dudeness was here (:, eccheeze, i can't wait!!, kat, yes a giraffe!!!!!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: