Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-24-2009, 03:48 PM   #131
Webkinz :)

ttfntigger wows us all with wonderttfntigger wows us all with wonderttfntigger wows us all with wonderttfntigger wows us all with wonderttfntigger wows us all with wonderttfntigger wows us all with wonderttfntigger wows us all with wonderttfntigger wows us all with wonderttfntigger wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Webkinz "Giraffe" Coming Soon to Webkinz World

How about that! The Holy Grail of WW! We finally got the giraffe- and boy is it cute! We will definitely be welcoming a few into our house- I'm sure!
ttfntigger is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-24-2009, 03:51 PM   #132
Gifted

pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!

I have noticed that there is not ONE SINGLE "I don't like it" post...has that ever happened before?? -We ALL agree this time

I absolutely LOVE this giraffe ...he sure has taken his sweet time making his debut! I don't even care what the PSI is either
pfeagans01 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2009, 03:53 PM   #133

brtswim knows the way
brtswim knows the way

Smile Re: Webkinz "Giraffe" Coming Soon to Webkinz World

Hip Hip Horray!!! I've always wanted a webkinz giraffe. They are my all time favorite animals!!! I'm soooooo happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
brtswim is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2009, 04:02 PM   #134
Banned
WolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fish
WolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fish

OOOOOMMMGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I soooooooooooo want this one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But i want a signature timberwolf more...
WolvesRGr8t is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2009, 04:04 PM   #135
katy01

horsegirl94 is a jewel in the roughhorsegirl94 is a jewel in the rough

AWWWW YAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!! its soooo cute im so glad they decided to make one!! now all they have to do is not retire it the first month its out like the toucan and the deer!!
horsegirl94 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2009, 04:20 PM   #136
jet3461

Elephant wows us all with wonderElephant wows us all with wonderElephant wows us all with wonderElephant wows us all with wonderElephant wows us all with wonderElephant wows us all with wonderElephant wows us all with wonderElephant wows us all with wonderElephant wows us all with wonderElephant wows us all with wonder

AHHHHAHHHAHHHAHHHAHHHAHHH!! *faints*
FINALLY!
OMG. I am SO happy.
It is uber cute!
Elephant is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2009, 04:32 PM   #137
Gift Guru

mtlucas wows us all with wondermtlucas wows us all with wondermtlucas wows us all with wondermtlucas wows us all with wondermtlucas wows us all with wondermtlucas wows us all with wondermtlucas wows us all with wondermtlucas wows us all with wondermtlucas wows us all with wondermtlucas wows us all with wonder

it is adorable! i am so getting it!
mtlucas is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2009, 04:36 PM   #138

ttfntigger wows us all with wonderttfntigger wows us all with wonderttfntigger wows us all with wonderttfntigger wows us all with wonderttfntigger wows us all with wonderttfntigger wows us all with wonderttfntigger wows us all with wonderttfntigger wows us all with wonderttfntigger wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by pfeagans01
I have noticed that there is not ONE SINGLE "I don't like it" post...has that ever happened before?? -We ALL agree this time

I absolutely LOVE this giraffe ...he sure has taken his sweet time making his debut! I don't even care what the PSI is either
We don't care what PSI is either (for a change), lol! It is unanimous in our house- we ALL love this little guy! He reminds me of the 2009 WorldWide Limited Edition Steiff Giraffe (you can see it here: The Steiff Collection)!!! The Steiff animals are so beautiful... they are like comfort food... remind me of when I was young...and even before that- a time when toys were of good quality, not all plastic and breaking after the first use! So so cute (but without the 795.00 price tag)!!

Last edited by ttfntigger; 08-24-2009 at 04:48 PM..
ttfntigger is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2009, 04:37 PM   #139
Not just a
Gift Guru

ImTara55 is a forum hero
ImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum hero

YESSSSS!!! I have been waiting FOREVER for this giraffe! It's so cute, I love it so much!
ImTara55 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2009, 04:41 PM   #140

cutiebug343 defies all odds
cutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all odds

YESHNESS! Finally a giraffe! The little guy is too darn cute. He looks really soft.
cutiebug343 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
acra798 wuz here, all hail mr. burrito, awesome giraffe!!, boom boom ya!, cheezeiful!, cute webkinz! :), dudeness was here (:, eccheeze, i can't wait!!, kat, yes a giraffe!!!!!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: