Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-04-2011, 07:29 PM   #61
RalGash
Webkinz :)

RalGash is a glorious beacon of lightRalGash is a glorious beacon of lightRalGash is a glorious beacon of light

ROFL!

Went to the nearest Gamestop (Learned that in Real Life it's called EB games after driving around for 15 minutes trying to find it)

As soon as I walked in I told the guy to please tell his head office to pick one name and just run with it, LOL

Guy asked me if he could help me. Watched smile melt off gace and complete and utter blank expression as I told him what I was looking for and then spent about 20 minutes explaining to 3 'Gamestop' employees what exactly a Webkinz is.

Please Ganz if you are reading this maybe it would be a really really good idea to allow the retailers that are currently selling Webkinz and know that they are to sell the cards and not some place that thinks it may be a new shoot 'em space alien game with zombie clones trying to eat you.

gace is actually face, I wish you could edit these things.

I am finding that Gamestop has extremely poor customer service......

I emailed them after my experience with not finding them at the store and seeing the frustration of other customers trying to locate the cards and finding the cards are only available at select locations of Gamestop however on thier website it does not say which EB stores have the card.

I was emailed an automated response saying that someone would get back to me in 24 hours.

All I wanted to know is which stores within 20 minutes of me have the cards or if they could send me a complete list of which stores in Canada so I can share it with friends that are in other provinces.

Way to go Ganz!

It has been longer than 24 hours....

Maybe if all of us looking for the cards emailed gamestop they might get the point?!
help@GameStop.ca

I finally got an email from 'Gamestop'.

It was a very very helpfull and informative answer to my question about where the nearest Gamestop is that has the cards I also included a sugestion that they put a list of sites carrying the cards on thier website.

I love how companies really care enough about their customers to respond with the answers they are looking for. Oddly... I wrote to Gamestop.ca and got a response from Gamestop.com. Oh wait mystery solved as to why it was exclusively released to them instead of everyone... it's an American company. Ganz loves thier American friends because they spend more money on them than anyone else.

You would never guess that Ganz was a Canadian company after seeing how much time they spend in the US. Do they even remember where Canada is? Look how they include all kinds of American content, tours and holidays. Canada has holidays too believe it or not.

Here is the wonderful informative message from a CSR at Gamestop:

Dear Valued Customer,

Thank you for contacting GameStop.com.

We greatly appreciate any suggestions that will improve our company. Your comments have been forwarded to the appropriate department for review.

Please feel free to reply if you have any further questions.

I just got off the phone from spending 2 hours calling 7 Gamestops in various towns and cities near me and having each and every one tell me they do not carry them and asking me questions as to what a Webkinz is, that it's not the trading cards I am looking for that they don't carry anyway and trying to convince me to look in Walmart.

One person repeated herself telling me to go to Walmart 5 times after me telling her that their company is the only one that has them in Canada EACH TIME she told me to go to Walmart.

I can totally see it now where uninformed employees are acting like they know what they are talking about and sending people off on a wild goose chase looking for the cards. She was adament that Walmart has them, that I should look for them there and so was another fellow in another town.

If an employee is willing to lie to me and act like they know what they are talking about when they in fact haven't a clue... what is going to convince me to shop there in the future?

She was seriously telling me that she knows for a FACT that Walmart has them!

I did one better.

I wrote to thier head office and complained about her misleading customers by openly lying to them over the phone. I even gave them which store and the phone number. Sometimes a business is so big they can't tell when a store has really bad and rude employees so you have to tell them in order to help get it fixed.

I should have caught her name so I could have fun with her by handing that and the number out for friends that use Google Voice so they can have fun with her by calling there and asking if Walmart has any Uniroyal tires left or any Barbie clothing in stock etc. (Google Voice is free lets you make long distance calls via the internet.)

I also included that there are several people anxiously awaiting the arrival of these cards at the stores and having dishonest employees trying to convince people that Gamestop does not carry them AT ALL and trying to convince them that they are in fact at Walmart because they saw them there with thier own eyes is a really bad sign.

If enough of us write in they will realise that ALL OF THE STORES should be carryiong them seeing as they have exclusive rights to them thanks to the unfair business practices that are promoted by Ganz. Ask any retailer selling Webkinz about the bronze, copper, silver, gold etc designations for whoever spends the most money on every order!

My friend has a store and has become fed up and is now refusing to carry any Ganz products in the future. All of her Webkinz, clothing and accessories etc are on sale because she wants them GONE out of her store.
RalGash is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-04-2011, 08:48 PM   #62

pigtoes95 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Webkinz Game Cards Now Available at GameStop

yayy! power to the players lol, i might go to game stop and buy won i love going there!
pigtoes95 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2011, 05:02 PM   #63
SUNFEATHERCLAN

violinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellence
violinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellence

all i say is: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
violinbeauty is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2011, 05:46 PM   #64

Kaleb has a spectacular aura aboutKaleb has a spectacular aura about

AWESOME! Just called my local gamestop, said they had them in stock! The $10.00 ones also, the ones i can afford!

Anyone else have the caeds in at there gamestop?

Last edited by Kaleb; 04-05-2011 at 05:46 PM..
Kaleb is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2011, 07:05 PM   #65
no

pikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by Kaleb
AWESOME! Just called my local gamestop, said they had them in stock! The $10.00 ones also, the ones i can afford!

Anyone else have the caeds in at there gamestop?
I found them at mine. I had to return a game, and I noticed the big card display. It makes sense that they have them, I found a Free Realms card and a Moshi Monsters card. I found the $10 ones too!
pikachukick900 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2011, 08:03 PM   #66

anyone seen, 50, 20, 25, or 15 $ cards?

atlantis lost city found - Bing Images

http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=...=1&FORM=IDFRIR
Old 04-06-2011, 08:44 AM   #67
Antarctica 2009

Post Re: Webkinz Game Cards Now Available at GameStop

Cool! I love going to gamestop on the weekends to get webkinz(because they are only a few feet away from each other) and clothes at justice! And there is no f.y.e. In where i live so, now it is easier to get these cards! Thanks ganz for putting these cards in my favorite video game store!
Old 04-07-2011, 10:42 AM   #68
T9850

T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero
T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero

I wonder if by the summertime, they will be available at Hallmark.
T9850 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2011, 10:38 AM   #69

Awesome, just went to both local gamestops (both had $10 cards) on Saterday, and my birthday was thursday, I got $40 for my birthday! Spent it all on cards! Anyone know if the sugar glider is going to be in the estore anytime soon?

atlantis lost city found - Bing Images

http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=...=1&FORM=IDFRIR
Old 04-10-2011, 04:10 PM   #70

Tell the employ to log on to the enternet, go to Welcome to Webkinz (webkinz.com) ,,, click on Webkinz News, and click on the article about webkinz cards and read it to see that the cards are only at gamestop and f.y.e and tell them there is no f.y.e by you. RalGash. I dubt there even is a f.y.e LOL I never heard about it intill it sold webkinz cards. I saw the cards at both gamestops with my own eyes. they are out!

Tags
game cards-gamestop, yomcnugget

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: