Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-08-2009, 08:15 PM   #51
nanoperson
Webkinz :)

nanoperson has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Webkinz Fox Pet Specific Item and Pet Special Food Revealed

i think that psi is great!!!!! I wonder if they are going to make a theme like this!!!!
nanoperson is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-08-2009, 08:52 PM   #52

cfent57 will become famous soon enough

oh I can't wait I think it is jus too cute
cfent57 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2009, 09:11 PM   #53
ho's back? Me!!
Gifted

animalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonder

ehh, i don't really like the PSI, it's weird how it's the face of the pet
animalover48 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2009, 09:18 PM   #54
Banned
nemo434 is the cats pajamas!nemo434 is the cats pajamas!nemo434 is the cats pajamas!nemo434 is the cats pajamas!nemo434 is the cats pajamas!nemo434 is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by Safire25509
I don't see what squirm berry ice cream has to do with a fox.
I was thinking the same thing, too. Do foxes eat worms and berries? I guess they could... I should go look it up.

The PSI.... hmmmmm.... it's not horrible, but I can't imagine what sort of a theme it would go well with. And that fox head is just a little bit scary with how big it is. I can just imagine my poor bunny rabbit going into the kitchen for a late night snack and seeing that thing leering down at him in the darkness!
nemo434 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2009, 09:30 PM   #55
keldustin

lbudgie8 has a spectacular aura about

I think it is cute and I will probably get it I do not care what it's PSI is.
lbudgie8 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2009, 09:45 PM   #56
Malicia ♥

alleycat123 is a forum hero
alleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum hero

ok, sure. the PSI isn't fabulous, but still. who cares? the fox is a one of my favorite out of all the new july ebkinz, so hey? why can't anyone else get it just cause someone else says its "usless"?, jeez, some of you people need 2 know theres a lot of people who actually like or LOVE the PSI. and i'm one of them!!! PROUD OWNER OF 69 WEBKINZ AND COUNTING!
alleycat123 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2009, 10:01 PM   #57
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by jagular
i love the pet, but i think that is one of the worst psi's i have seen
I agree..this is one of the most I wouldn't want ..down there with the Hippo tub....Thanks as always for the update..I thought for the fox PSI..maybe a foxhole , or loghouse..or maybe even a bugle!!..A Hunters red cape, white pants, long boots and cap would also have been nice!!
TNVOLS is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2009, 10:03 PM   #58
Sirius Black

aris854 has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by nemo434
I was thinking the same thing, too. Do foxes eat worms and berries? I guess they could... I should go look it up.

The PSI.... hmmmmm.... it's not horrible, but I can't imagine what sort of a theme it would go well with. And that fox head is just a little bit scary with how big it is. I can just imagine my poor bunny rabbit going into the kitchen for a late night snack and seeing that thing leering down at him in the darkness!
LoL I agree my pets WILL be freaked out I mean HUGE staring eyes!No one would be coming in that room.Hey I have an idea I could but it in my haunted room(I know doesnt fit)where the brave webbies meet to compete but seriously I LOVE the fox ever since someone so that caring valley ad!I plan on getting it as soon as possible really the psi is just like 5-10% of why im buying the pet and psf lets just say 1% I really dont care about that much.Adorble pet,July just cant be here fast enough
-
4 more days untill summer!
Twilight addict and proud!
Fine I admet Im a vegetarion who still eats fish LoL
aris854 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 06:03 AM   #59
Lil Kinz
Lonely Timelord is an unknown quantity at this point

I kind of understand why some of the people here would rather have somthing that went with a theme or had "moving parts" for example a trampoline or car, but i LOVE the fox cabnet. Who wouldn't want an item with such a big picture of your pet on it? I love items with my pets on it e.g. superbed with elephant on it, or super wardrobe with raccoon on it. This fox item was a suprise but for me, a very positive one... Can't wait to get the fox and loved it from the moment i saw the cartoon on the caring valley advert... the PSI didn't disapoint for me and my family who agree they would like to see more PSI with the pet on it in some way.
Lonely Timelord is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 08:17 AM   #60
Too-Wit Too-Woo
Gift Guru

jazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talent

What a diverse opinion on the fox! I like the counter, but it sure wouldn't be my first pick for something for a the fox, a burrow would've been neat - but the food? I HATE it! ok, so fox can eat worms, but it's not something you immediately think of as being in their primary diet. mice, rabbits, birds - "fox in a henhouse" - haha - a henhouse would've been funny where you click on the fox to go in it and chickens fly out. But I guess the Webkinz Chicken wouldn't like that, and it would be in poor taste - but still, I'd like it better than the counter and worm diet.
jazzinmarch is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
cheezeiful!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: