Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-08-2009, 05:02 PM   #31
Begin to live. ♥
Gift Guru

Seahorse knows the way
Seahorse knows the waySeahorse knows the waySeahorse knows the way

Default Re: Webkinz Fox Pet Specific Item and Pet Special Food Revealed

It really is an adorable pet, but, like everyone else is saying, I hate the PSI. At least they're trying though. The PSI's really are getting better. But, I'm excited to see what we can come up with to fit the cabinet. There are some great room designers here!

View Post Originally Posted by megan100160
That counter is fabulous! Just another reason I'm going to put it on my birthday list. I'm getting the tamato clownfish and the walrus on the first of the month, and I normally wait until my birthday or a holiday if I want anymore from that month. For example, I still need the lime dino and the owl from January because I got the canary and the emperor dragon. Luckily I won't have to wait long for the fox. With a dog already coming out July, like it also has in both May and June, I wonder what the birthstone pet will be. Rottweiler? Cute. I'm just hoping that it won't be a Peridot Poodle in August. That would be terrible for me; I really don't like poodles. A pug wouldn't be that bad, but not great. Pincher? Maybe. . . well, whatever. I'll buy it, no matter what it is, (unless it's a monkey, which won't happen,) because it's my birthday month. Why did it have to be dogs? I can imagine a lot of great things they could have done with other animals. Emerald Eagle, Peridot Parrot, Pearl Pig, Sapphire Seahorse, Ruby Rattlesnake or Ruby Rat, or Topaz Turtle, which I'd buy even though it's not my birth month, just to name a few. Ganz needs to realize that a lot of people aren't going to buy two dog Webkinz every month. Don't get me wrong, I like dogs. I'd say that Ganz is the best company in the world if they made a corgi, but I'd if they made poodles in four more colors. Unless they're trying to have a color match off against googles, I think they should keep the three colors they already have for a while.
Wow, how long have I been typing this? Sheesh, I've gotten really off track. Sorry about that. Anyways, great PSI, creepy PSF. There, I'm finished.
I love the idea with the other birthstone pets. A sapphire seahorse would be fabulous! Maybe you could suggest that to Ganz, even though we all know they wouldn't make them.

View Post Originally Posted by megan100160
That counter is fabulous! Just another reason I'm going to put it on my birthday list. I'm getting the tamato clownfish and the walrus on the first of the month, and I normally wait until my birthday or a holiday if I want anymore from that month. For example, I still need the lime dino and the owl from January because I got the canary and the emperor dragon. Luckily I won't have to wait long for the fox. With a dog already coming out July, like it also has in both May and June, I wonder what the birthstone pet will be. Rottweiler? Cute. I'm just hoping that it won't be a Peridot Poodle in August. That would be terrible for me; I really don't like poodles. A pug wouldn't be that bad, but not great. Pincher? Maybe. . . well, whatever. I'll buy it, no matter what it is, (unless it's a monkey, which won't happen,) because it's my birthday month. Why did it have to be dogs? I can imagine a lot of great things they could have done with other animals. Emerald Eagle, Peridot Parrot, Pearl Pig, Sapphire Seahorse, Ruby Rattlesnake or Ruby Rat, or Topaz Turtle, which I'd buy even though it's not my birth month, just to name a few. Ganz needs to realize that a lot of people aren't going to buy two dog Webkinz every month. Don't get me wrong, I like dogs. I'd say that Ganz is the best company in the world if they made a corgi, but I'd if they made poodles in four more colors. Unless they're trying to have a color match off against googles, I think they should keep the three colors they already have for a while.
Wow, how long have I been typing this? Sheesh, I've gotten really off track. Sorry about that. Anyways, great PSI, creepy PSF. There, I'm finished.
I love the idea with the other birthstone pets. A sapphire seahorse would be fabulous! Maybe you could suggest that to Ganz, even though we all know they wouldn't make them. It's worth a try!

Last edited by Seahorse; 06-08-2009 at 05:01 PM..
Seahorse is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-08-2009, 05:15 PM   #32
Gifted

pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!

Maybe I am just an easy sell, but-I really DO like that PSI...I was going to get the fox anyhow, but the icing on the cake for me IS the PSI! In fact-I want a couple of them. I have an awesome idea for a room to put them in!
For those of you that don't like the PSI...I really don't think you will have trouble trading the cabinet!

Last edited by pfeagans01; 06-08-2009 at 05:16 PM.. Reason: sp
pfeagans01 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2009, 05:17 PM   #33
Webkinz :)

Safire25509 is a splendid one to beholdSafire25509 is a splendid one to beholdSafire25509 is a splendid one to beholdSafire25509 is a splendid one to behold

Question Re: Webkinz Fox Pet Specific Item and Pet Special Food Revealed

I don't see what squirm berry ice cream has to do with a fox.
Safire25509 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2009, 05:26 PM   #34
denisek319

denisek is an unknown quantity at this point

I think it is so cute. I think that I will get it
denisek is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2009, 05:32 PM   #35
has 60

crum98 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrum98 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrum98 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrum98 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrum98 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrum98 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrum98 radiates beauty and kindness all around

Oh that stove!!!!!!!!
crum98 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2009, 05:56 PM   #36

KathryntheGreat is on a distinguished road

Well, I had had my heart set on getting a fox, until I saw that ghastly psi. That is one of my least favorite items they have come up with yet!
KathryntheGreat is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2009, 06:06 PM   #37
Gifted

Nakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clown

Must-have plush and pet. TERRIBLE Psi and food.

I find Ganz adding the best PSI's to the pets less interesting, like the Tawny pup with the beautiful picknicktable. I would never get that one, since it's so darn simple and they have so many dogs to choose from... and they gave it a stunning PSI. That's a smart way to make people buy 'em all....
Nakisha is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2009, 06:50 PM   #38
uvs Jesus~ C:

KangarooLover12 is a name known to allKangarooLover12 is a name known to allKangarooLover12 is a name known to all

The fox is SO cute! I'm SO getting it! The psi is. . . . . . ok. . . . . not the best, but still cute. I have some ideas for its room.
KangarooLover12 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2009, 06:54 PM   #39
Not just a
Gift Guru

ImTara55 is a forum hero
ImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum hero

Eww...

I can't say I care much for it at all...??
ImTara55 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2009, 06:58 PM   #40
uvs Jesus~ C:

KangarooLover12 is a name known to allKangarooLover12 is a name known to allKangarooLover12 is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by KangarooLover12
The fox is SO cute! I'm SO getting it! The psi is. . . . . . ok. . . . . not the best, but still cute. I have some ideas for its room.
Ok, I DO like the psi, it IS a cute item! I thought it was ok, but I like it now.
KangarooLover12 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
cheezeiful!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: