Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-08-2009, 02:33 PM   #1
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

Default Webkinz Fox Pet Specific Item and Pet Special Food Revealed

A new front page story has been added:

Webkinz Fox Pet Specific Item and Pet Special Food Revealed

Click the image to open in full size.
Last month we brought you a report that one of our members, snglbny, had purchased a Webkinz Fox plushie at her local store. About a week after our report, Ganz confirmed that the Webkinz Fox, which had not yet been activated in Webkinz World, is scheduled to be released in July 2009.

Today we can bring you pictures of the Fox's Pet Specific Item, Fancy Fox Kitchen Counter & Cabinet, and Pet Special Food, Squirm-Berry Ice Cream.
FIA is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-08-2009, 02:35 PM   #2
Super Collector
Gift Guru

jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy
jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy

Donation Level 2 
Default Re: Webkinz Fox Pet Specific Item and Pet Special Food Revealed

i love the pet, but i think that is one of the worst psi's i have seen
jagular is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2009, 02:36 PM   #3
Wacky Be
Gifted

wikylo is a creator of wonder
wikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonder

they could have been more creative with the psi. I was expecting a meadow-y something.
wikylo is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2009, 02:37 PM   #4
hose39
Webkinz :)

LXVKFKZ7 has a spectacular aura about

I actually knew that.
LXVKFKZ7 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2009, 02:38 PM   #5

Myersnks has a brilliant futureMyersnks has a brilliant futureMyersnks has a brilliant futureMyersnks has a brilliant futureMyersnks has a brilliant future

Cute fox. The PSI is not cute at all. Wish it was somthing else.
Myersnks is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2009, 02:39 PM   #6

golferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a hero
golferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a hero

The fox is very cute. Not sure I like the PSI though.
golferguy is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2009, 02:41 PM   #7

kitkat97106 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkitkat97106 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkitkat97106 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkitkat97106 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkitkat97106 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkitkat97106 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkitkat97106 radiates beauty and kindness all around

i luv this pet the psi is cute i wonder if you can store stuff in the cabinets and put things on the top
kitkat97106 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2009, 02:43 PM   #8
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

That counter....it is going to be hard to make a room around that piece. It has no real ... aesthetic value?
The Fox is nice and the food is ok, but that PSI....I think someone was asleep on the drafting table
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2009, 02:46 PM   #9
beware of the
Banned
fredned101 is on a distinguished road

a cabnet? seriesly? can't it be like a fox burrow bed or a mouse trap machine? but a cabnet? is ganz running out of ideas or something? no wonder why webkinz is rumored to end in 2011.
fredned101 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2009, 02:56 PM   #10
Laus Deo!!!

psalm135 has much to be proud ofpsalm135 has much to be proud ofpsalm135 has much to be proud ofpsalm135 has much to be proud ofpsalm135 has much to be proud of

YES! Finnaly they showed us it's PSI and PSF thanks WI for the information!!!!!

oh and i forgot to say why on earth did they make it's PSI a cabinet?? Why couldn't have been like a bed or something like a fox whole bed or SOMETHING other then the cabinet
psalm135 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
cheezeiful!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: