Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-10-2009, 07:12 AM   #1
rleong

Justin has disabled reputation

Default Webkinz Fox Confirmed by Member Plush Picture! *UPDATE*

A new front page story has been added:

Webkinz Fox Confirmed by Member Plush Picture! *UPDATE*

As detailed in our article on Friday evening, a Caring Valley ad alerted the staff to a possible new Webkinz Fox in Webkinz World. Thanks to our Webkinz Forum member snglbny for confirming that the Webkinz Fox will be coming to Webkinz World in the near future by providing us with pictures of the plush!

Here is the first EXCLUSIVE picture of the Webkinz Fox, now expected to be a July release in Webkinz World!

UPDATE (May 16th): Ganz has confirmed that the Webkinz Fox will be available at retailers in July.

Click the image to open in full size.
Justin is offline Male Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-10-2009, 07:14 AM   #2
ants a musical
Webkinz :)

rodentyawn is a splendid one to beholdrodentyawn is a splendid one to beholdrodentyawn is a splendid one to beholdrodentyawn is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Webkinz Brown Fox Confirmed by Member Plush Picture!

OH, WOW. I want one. He is really cute. I'm glad ganz added him. I liked the artic fox ery well but this is almost/maybe more cute than the Arctic fox!
rodentyawn is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 07:15 AM   #3
I <3 Billy Mays
Banned
mcgonagle has much to be proud ofmcgonagle has much to be proud ofmcgonagle has much to be proud ofmcgonagle has much to be proud of

Cool! I need it
mcgonagle is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 07:22 AM   #4

tennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talent

Oh my goodness! That is sooo cute! Thatis one webbie I will buy!

Thanks,

tennis
tennisstar10 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 07:25 AM   #5

peace1 is on a distinguished road

Aww, He is so cute! What is the foxes name in the fox and the hound? Oh, its Tod, I am going to name him Todd!
peace1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 07:27 AM   #6

Webkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be great
Webkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be great

CUTEST PET EVER!
Webkinz Mania is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 07:28 AM   #7
Sssssssssss......
Tyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guide

Awesome! I'm glad there are finally foxes in webkinz world! (I mean, real foxes, at least. )
Tyrannus Rex is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 07:31 AM   #8
bermudiancheer14113

bermudiancheer is on a distinguished road

oh mah golly its sooo adorable!!
bermudiancheer is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 07:32 AM   #9
Gifted

wowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a hero
wowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a hero

Aw, it is so cute! Definetly adding this one to the 'Wish List'. Thanks for bringing this to us Justin and snglbny!
wowewe is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 07:33 AM   #10
dhmjohnson
Gift Guru

dhmjohnson is a name known to alldhmjohnson is a name known to alldhmjohnson is a name known to all

The fox is so cute! I must get one. lol
dhmjohnson is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
pounder

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: