Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-19-2010, 09:33 AM   #741
TIRED OF BEING WACKY
Webkinz :)

girlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledgegirlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledgegirlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledgegirlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledgegirlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledgegirlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledgegirlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledgegirlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Re: Webkinz Fall Festival Begins September 19th 2010

3 leaves scince sometime around six! Baked butternut squash, and 2 autmn tuqes!

I hang at the park!

I also listen to direct tv's silver screen!
girlwholovesdog is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 09-19-2010, 09:33 AM   #742
OW - I love fall!
Gift Guru

Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 2 

View Post Originally Posted by ButterflyFlower
Where is the best place to wait for leaves? I've been online for 30 minutes but I haven't seen any leaves.
I don't think there is a one best place. I just make sure I have something else to do to pass the time so it's not so disappointing. Just make sure you are somewhere where you can see your item bar.

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzmomma
Those of you who are seeing the leaves have you adopted a pet or anything lately or do you have deluxe??? maybe only those accounts are seeing the leaves?
I haven't adopted any pets recently but I do have deluxe. Having multiple accounts has showed me that not all accounts see leaves at the same time nor do they get the same amount.
Red Fire is offline Female
Old 09-19-2010, 09:34 AM   #743
Diabetes Awareness

Dorri is a name known to allDorri is a name known to allDorri is a name known to all

oooh! Just caught another leaf! Hat this time.
Dorri is offline Female
Old 09-19-2010, 09:35 AM   #744
kvcat

kvcat will become famous soon enough

I'm hoping theres a badge for this leaf collecting, like for the Goo-goo Berries.. That would be awesome!
kvcat is offline Female
Old 09-19-2010, 09:35 AM   #745
TIRED OF BEING WACKY

girlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledgegirlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledgegirlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledgegirlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledgegirlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledgegirlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledgegirlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledgegirlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledge

which hat? lumber jack or touqe?
Old 09-19-2010, 09:36 AM   #746

brtswim knows the way
brtswim knows the way

Seen no leaves in the half hour I've been on..
brtswim is offline Female
Old 09-19-2010, 09:37 AM   #747
hinckleybookworm

webkinzgirl1919 is a jewel in the roughwebkinzgirl1919 is a jewel in the rough

Just started looking for leaves, no luck yet. Happy Fall everyone!
webkinzgirl1919 is offline Female
Old 09-19-2010, 09:39 AM   #748
TIRED OF BEING WACKY

I have seen 2 on my main and 1 on my friends. Baked squash on the friend's and 2 touqes on my own. And I am now randomly listening to a song from WALL-E on silver screen. Garbage here I come!
Old 09-19-2010, 09:40 AM   #749

brtswim knows the way
brtswim knows the way

I just got the Lumberjack hat!

Click the image to open in full size.
brtswim is offline Female
Old 09-19-2010, 09:41 AM   #750
TIRED OF BEING WACKY

Cool! I wish I did. Back to the park for me. Sounds like goober!
Closed

Tags
-pup5115, click to win, corn display please, f l a m e d a n c e, goldendoodle, gp was here!, hippobirdietwoewe, i am in no leaf zone, i love fall fest!, i want new items!, k.a.t.e <is> in l o v e, kd&me, l u c k y d u c k, leaves are falling, let's the winds blow, lightning bolt was here, oh my owl, seahorses eat leaves, sharkies eat'choo, show me the globe!, tonto & kemo sabe, where are the leaves?, wild wants leaves!, ~~webkinzweirdo13~~

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: